The trip will finish on19th January after tracing this route for 7,000 + kms around New Zealand.
Please watch this space for an index of blog that will be created as the trip progresses. Meanwhile please explore more stuff by clicking anly link on the right side of this page.
- Day 1: December 26th : Auckland to Opua
- Day 2: December 27th : Opua – Cape Reinga – Kaitaia
- Day 3: Dec 28th : Kaitaia – Paihia and a cruise to the Hole in the Rock!
- Day 4 and 5 : Dec 29th & 30th : Paihia – Auckland
- Day 6: Dec 31st : Auckland to Oputere
- Day 7: Jan 1st 2010: Oputere – Roturua
- Day 8 : 2nd Jan : Rotorua – East Cape – Gisborne
- Day 9 & 10 : Jan 2nd and 3rd : Gisborne to Wellington
- Day 11: Jan 5th : Wellington – Greymouth
- Day 12 and 13: Jan 6th & 7th : Greymouth – Fox Glacier – Franz Josef (overnight)
- Day 14: Jan 8th : Franz Josef to Queentown and Glenorchy
- Day 15 & 16 : Jan 9th and 10th : Queenstown – Te Anau – Milford Sound
- Day 18: Jan 12th : Dunedin to Mt Cook
- Day 21: Jan 13th : Christchurch – Akaroa – Kaikoura