Myself Brijmohan Patnaik from Sambalpur, Orissa owning a Bajaj Pulsar 180 ug4 and seeking your help need solution for my few problems and also some upgrade's.
First of all my bike is vibrating not much but feels sick after 60kmph.
The engine gets so heated if i drove above 30km's then i feel like flames, hot wind flips off my foot when i wear slippers:P
so is that normal or need some work?
2. I noticed my engine oil was completely black like burnt but it was ridden around like 1000kms only. I input Castrol which cost 319 which is now 340 here in Sambalpur.
So which engine oil is best for my bike? And its MRP?
3. I have faced second problem yesterday when i use to start the bike, pressing the self and sound was coming like tok-tok. I showed to my trusted mechanic who dectected the carbon was over inside the self. All needed is a carbon and soldering. But this happened 12days back also. Do i need to change the self? I hope it wont happen again but if it does what should i do? The self noise was like good after the makeup but day by day some spark tin hit type noises comes. Please guide
4. About K&N filter, i have heard much about this. Does it change the pulsy sound? And what is the cost?
5. My visor is shaking like dancing in disco. Side of the speedometer two nutbolts are not able to fit. Some internal part broken. Instead of repairing,welding whatever i just want to upgrade it to pulsar 220 projected headlamps. Heard from the bajaj guy that it will be fitted from the front chasis. How much would it cost me? Do anyone have to sell? if its in perfect condition working i will take it for sure because visor is very imp.to me
Here bajaj people aint working good, eating lots of money from customers.
6. My chain is lubricated with the burnt engine oil which is drained below the engine. My friend told me to stop that instead use some lubricate oil for chain. Please guide me that also and its price.