PLanet DSG
The Good Road
Max

User Tag List

Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 896
Like Tree743Likes

Thread: 2013 kawasaki ninja 300 - rush is addictive

  1. #71
    Addicted 747anwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    payyanur,kannur,kerala
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the bike is really smooth and a have a good ergonomics,i was surprised to use it in city traffic its simple and not having much heating problems and i think its getting a good fuel economy too...overdrive claims 24kpl in city and 30kpl in highway

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

    Quote Originally Posted by usman_imazz View Post
    Took the delivery of my most awaited bike. Finally... Sorry to disappoint but just took 1 picture as I was more interested in riding it rather than pose with it Initial impression - Bike is really smooth. Be it the gear shifts, the clutch, the engine, etc. Brakes are may be tad less sharp than the 250R. Good low and mid end power although didn't rev past 4K RPM restriction but could make out from the slight bursts. One feeling after riding it for almost 50-60 kms today is MONEY WELL SPENT.Attachment 99151
    hey congrats for the bike...
    i would like to know how you riding it still 1000kms
    . . . .d biker guy

  2. #72
    Addicted arunrk85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shv18 View Post
    Won't work in Mumbai my friend.. local "Pandus" will stop you and then will be responsible in reducing your greens for your greenie... so better get it registered asap.
    Cheers,
    Well this is what I got:

    • [SIZE=2px]Register the new vehicle within 7 days from the date of taking delivery from the dealer excluding the period of journey for vehicles on temporary registration.[/SIZE]


    • [SIZE=2px]No dealer of vehicle can deliver the unregistered motor vehicle to the purchaser. He can only deliver the vehicles which are temporarily /permanently registered with R.T.O.[/SIZE]


    • [SIZE=2px]No owner of a motor vehicle can allow or permit the use of unregistered vehicle.[/SIZE]


    • [SIZE=2px]No person can drive a motor vehicle, which is not registered with R.T.O.[/SIZE]


    • [SIZE=2px]Get the vehicle registered directly from the dealer on his trade certificate.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=2px]Produce vehicle for inspection to RTO . Vehicle is inspected by an inspector of it confirms to the provision of [/SIZE]Act & rule then vehicle tax is recovered & new registration number is assigned

    Source: Motor Vehicles Department ( R.T.O.) , Maharashtra

    Also, the showroom guys dissuaded me from taking delivery until the bike was registered. So it seems the wait is still on...

    To the happy owners:- More pics please...
    adithya.mv likes this.
    Ride Fast, Ride Safe

  3. #73
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 747anwar View Post
    the bike is really smooth and a have a good ergonomics,i was surprised to use it in city traffic its simple and not having much heating problems and i think its getting a good fuel economy too...overdrive claims 24kpl in city and 30kpl in highway

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----


    hey congrats for the bike...
    i would like to know how you riding it still 1000kms
    Hey anwar, I have been advised by the probiking guys not to take the bike above 4K rpm till first 800 kms and 6K rpm for the next 800 kms. Seems pretty difficult to abide by but am following it till now. have clocked almost 170 odd kms in two days.

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

    Quote Originally Posted by arunrk85 View Post
    Well this is what I got:

    • [SIZE=2px]Register the new vehicle within 7 days from the date of taking delivery from the dealer excluding the period of journey for vehicles on temporary registration.[/SIZE]


    • [SIZE=2px]No dealer of vehicle can deliver the unregistered motor vehicle to the purchaser. He can only deliver the vehicles which are temporarily /permanently registered with R.T.O.[/SIZE]


    • [SIZE=2px]No owner of a motor vehicle can allow or permit the use of unregistered vehicle.[/SIZE]


    • [SIZE=2px]No person can drive a motor vehicle, which is not registered with R.T.O.[/SIZE]


    • [SIZE=2px]Get the vehicle registered directly from the dealer on his trade certificate.[/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=2px]Produce vehicle for inspection to RTO . Vehicle is inspected by an inspector of it confirms to the provision of [/SIZE]Act & rule then vehicle tax is recovered & new registration number is assigned

    Source: Motor Vehicles Department ( R.T.O.) , Maharashtra

    Also, the showroom guys dissuaded me from taking delivery until the bike was registered. So it seems the wait is still on...

    To the happy owners:- More pics please...
    hey arun sorry for the confusion. I actually meant TC (Trade Certificate) No. and not temp. registration. As far as I no they wont be doing temporary registration and giving you. They would give on TC No. only so better you wait for some more days for your bike to be registered and then take the delivery.

  4. #74
    Addicted arnavsameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Chandigarh
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=usman_imazz;938299]Hey anwar, I have been advised by the probiking guys not to take the bike above 4K rpm till first 800 kms and 6K rpm for the next 800 kms. Seems pretty difficult to abide by but am following it till now. have clocked almost 170 odd kms in two days.

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

    It must be really difficult. I mean you cannot exceed probably 50 kmph at thet rev limitation, or is it more?

  5. #75
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=arnavsameer;938311]
    Quote Originally Posted by usman_imazz View Post
    Hey anwar, I have been advised by the probiking guys not to take the bike above 4K rpm till first 800 kms and 6K rpm for the next 800 kms. Seems pretty difficult to abide by but am following it till now. have clocked almost 170 odd kms in two days.

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

    It must be really difficult. I mean you cannot exceed probably 50 kmph at thet rev limitation, or is it more?
    yea pretty difficult to control yourself but after all its your bike so you gota care for it :-) Its 60 kmph in 6th gear at 4K rpm.

  6. #76
    Rusted siddharthsure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    842
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=usman_imazz;938317]
    Quote Originally Posted by arnavsameer View Post

    yea pretty difficult to control yourself but after all its your bike so you gota care for it :-) Its 60 kmph in 6th gear at 4K rpm.
    First congrats bro!!! And I recommend you not to fully stick to that limit!! Give it some short bursts. And dnt ride in 6th gear at 4k rpm. You are lugging the engine. Please refer manual on run-in procedure, I dont think this is the correct procedure for such an advanced engine. Please refer the manual asap
    Its better to sweat than bleed!! "AGATT "



  7. #77
    Addicted rylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    bangalore
    Posts
    165
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=siddharthsure;938330]
    Quote Originally Posted by usman_imazz View Post

    First congrats bro!!! And I recommend you not to fully stick to that limit!! Give it some short bursts. And dnt ride in 6th gear at 4k rpm. You are lugging the engine. Please refer manual on run-in procedure, I dont think this is the correct procedure for such an advanced engine. Please refer the manual asap
    +1 To that. Don't baby it too much. After about 100km start opening her up, touch higher rpms and cut of the throttle and let the engine brake to lower rpms, and remember to vary the rpms. That is very important for the piston rings to seat properly to the cylinder wall.

    Last but not the least, congrats on your latest acquisition





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    i can smoke urs, but urs can't mine!!!

    http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/pit-stop...-concepts.html

  8. #78
    Rusted Ezilkannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
    Posts
    752
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Forgive me for asking but what is the FE that you have been getting on this bike?

  9. #79
    Addicted arnavsameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Chandigarh
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 747anwar View Post
    the bike is really smooth and a have a good ergonomics,i was surprised to use it in city traffic its simple and not having much heating problems and i think its getting a good fuel economy too...overdrive claims 24kpl in city and 30kpl in highway

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----


    hey congrats for the bike...
    i would like to know how you riding it still 1000kms
    [QUOTE=usman_imazz;938299]Hey anwar, I have been advised by the probiking guys not to take the bike above 4K rpm till first 800 kms and 6K rpm for the next 800 kms. Seems pretty difficult to abide by but am following it till now. have clocked almost 170 odd kms in two days.

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----


    Hey Guys Anwar and Usman can we have some more pictures and ownership experiances from your end. I am sure a lot of guys out there would be waiting despirately for updates.

  10. #80
    Addicted 747anwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    payyanur,kannur,kerala
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: 2013 kawasaki ninja 300 - rush is addictive

    Name:  DSC_4446.jpg
Views: 1211
Size:  97.1 KBName:  DSC_4454.jpg
Views: 1517
Size:  94.0 KBName:  DSC_4466.jpg
Views: 1218
Size:  96.9 KBName:  DSC_4508.jpg
Views: 1014
Size:  98.6 KBName:  DSC_4515.jpg
Views: 1021
Size:  94.8 KBName:  DSC_4558.jpg
Views: 1200
Size:  80.1 KB
    sibun, Sid85 and Subhradeep like this.
    . . . .d biker guy

Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 01:37 PM
  2. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 07:07 PM
  3. 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 revealed
    By NewsReaper in forum News
    Replies: 321
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 05:01 PM
  4. 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Revealed..!!
    By Asellus Borealis in forum News
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 05:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •