Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

Castrol Power 1

Tubeless tyres are better than tubed ones.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 755
Like Tree607Likes

Thread: All xbhp strokers....... Post your bike pics here

  1. #21
    Rusted sixspeedtwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dual disc 200 View Post
    Sorry for the Hijack Alok.... One more what you deserve to be shown for the collection you own & have owned...



    AutoCar India Magazine Article Dec 2007 featuring Alok & his Rajdoot 350.
    Thnx buddy ...

    there is another article featuring my rd in the BS Motoring issue of July 2008 ... Did not find the time to scan and upload it ... will do so ASAP ...

    Alok
    02 Qualis GS
    03 Zen Carbon
    62 Jawa 353 "Tank Switch"
    83 RD350 HT
    87 Yezdi 350 Twin
    99 Yamaha YBX
    03 RXZ 5-speed
    08 Suzuki Access
    None Sold!!! All in the Stable

  2. #22
    Addicted rxfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chandigarh
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jd666 View Post
    ^^ thats an extremely clean bike. nice!!!!
    thanks a lot!
    Kinetic Honda (1997)
    Suzuki Shogun (1998)
    Maruti Suzuki Zen (1999)
    Yamaha RX 135 - 5 Speed (2000)

  3. #23
    Rusted sixspeedtwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    How my wife figures out what i will be riding that day.

    At breakfast I will be mumbling something like

    1. "I feel the need, the need for speed" OR making a growling noise imitating the engine roar (RD350)

    2. Saying "Motokov-Praha-Czechoslovakia" or making that "Duff-Duff" sound (Jawa)

    3. Chanting Z-F-S (Zed 5 speed) like the way those looney americans say
    U-S-A OR else I will say "5th Cog" over and over again till i get that annoyed look from her .....

    I know this is really lame and no grown man will do such a thing

    At 31, I am still an 18 yr old when it comes to bikes .... and I hope it stays that way for ever!!!

    Sometimes I go downstairs at midnight just to ensure that the dirty black cat is not sitting on my bike and shredding the seat to smithereens (the REAL reason guys hate cats)
    02 Qualis GS
    03 Zen Carbon
    62 Jawa 353 "Tank Switch"
    83 RD350 HT
    87 Yezdi 350 Twin
    99 Yamaha YBX
    03 RXZ 5-speed
    08 Suzuki Access
    None Sold!!! All in the Stable

  4. #24
    Rusted rkakkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bombay
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sixspeedtwin View Post
    How my wife figures out what i will be riding that day.

    At breakfast I will be mumbling something like

    1. "I feel the need, the need for speed" OR making a growling noise imitating the engine roar (RD350)

    2. Saying "Motokov-Praha-Czechoslovakia" or making that "Duff-Duff" sound (Jawa)

    3. Chanting Z-F-S (Zed 5 speed) like the way those looney americans say
    U-S-A OR else I will say "5th Cog" over and over again till i get that annoyed look from her .....

    I know this is really lame and no grown man will do such a thing

    At 31, I am still an 18 yr old when it comes to bikes .... and I hope it stays that way for ever!!!

    Sometimes I go downstairs at midnight just to ensure that the dirty black cat is not sitting on my bike and shredding the seat to smithereens (the REAL reason guys hate cats)

    ..................

  5. #25
    Addicted arvstreetracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greater Noida/Allahabad/Ghazipur
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here are my two Two-Stroke Bikes.

    1. Yamaha RX135 4 Speed 2000 Made
    Cosmetic Changes
    Old Pulsar 150's Disc Brake Assy (Direct Fit)
    RE thunderbird Headlamp
    TailLamp
    And few Graphics..


    2. Rajdoot 175 Electronic 3 Speed 1998 made
    All OEM except Yamaha Enticer handlebar.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    zestbiker likes this.
    -----
    -----
    ARVIND K. YADAV

  6. #26
    Rusted karthikdattag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    831
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sixspeedtwin View Post
    How my wife figures out what i will be riding that day.

    At breakfast I will be mumbling something like

    1. "I feel the need, the need for speed" OR making a growling noise imitating the engine roar (RD350)

    2. Saying "Motokov-Praha-Czechoslovakia" or making that "Duff-Duff" sound (Jawa)

    3. Chanting Z-F-S (Zed 5 speed) like the way those looney americans say
    U-S-A OR else I will say "5th Cog" over and over again till i get that annoyed look from her .....

    I know this is really lame and no grown man will do such a thing

    At 31, I am still an 18 yr old when it comes to bikes .... and I hope it stays that way for ever!!!

    Sometimes I go downstairs at midnight just to ensure that the dirty black cat is not sitting on my bike and shredding the seat to smithereens (the REAL reason guys hate cats)
    Man that was hilarious.... Nice collection though....... Regarding cats, i thought we guys loved the PUSSY (cat) !!!!!!!! Common.

  7. #27
    Rusted dual disc 200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    கோயம்புத்தூர்
    Posts
    2,489
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sixspeedtwin View Post
    Thnx buddy ...

    there is another article featuring my rd in the BS Motoring issue of July 2008 ... Did not find the time to scan and upload it ... will do so ASAP ...

    Alok
    Pls. post it Alok...it will be our pleasure to look at...

    Quote Originally Posted by rxfan View Post
    thanks a lot!
    Very clean bike mate...! Loved it..

    Quote Originally Posted by sixspeedtwin View Post
    How my wife figures out what i will be riding that day.

    At breakfast I will be mumbling something like

    1. "I feel the need, the need for speed" OR making a growling noise imitating the engine roar (RD350)

    2. Saying "Motokov-Praha-Czechoslovakia" or making that "Duff-Duff" sound (Jawa)

    3. Chanting Z-F-S (Zed 5 speed) like the way those looney americans say
    U-S-A OR else I will say "5th Cog" over and over again till i get that annoyed look from her .....

    I know this is really lame and no grown man will do such a thing

    At 31, I am still an 18 yr old when it comes to bikes .... and I hope it stays that way for ever!!!

    Sometimes I go downstairs at midnight just to ensure that the dirty black cat is not sitting on my bike and shredding the seat to smithereens (the REAL reason guys hate cats)
    Ha..ha...! Too good....!

    Quote Originally Posted by arvstreetracer View Post
    Here are my two Two-Stroke Bikes.

    1. Yamaha RX135 4 Speed 2000 Made
    Cosmetic Changes
    Old Pulsar 150's Disc Brake Assy (Direct Fit)
    RE thunderbird Headlamp
    TailLamp
    And few Graphics..


    2. Rajdoot 175 Electronic 3 Speed 1998 made
    All OEM except Yamaha Enticer handlebar.
    Neat...
    Whenever there is a Rainbow in the sky, I know it's u mastering the art of Cornering. U will always be remembered brother, R.I.P Arun.

    The 5 Speed Restoration
    The Z Restoration


    /2001 Yamaha Rx 135 5 Speed/ 1999 Yamaha RXZ 135/ 2012 Honda Dio/ ?

  8. #28
    Addicted arvstreetracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greater Noida/Allahabad/Ghazipur
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by dual disc 200 View Post
    Sorry for the Hijack Alok.... One more what you deserve to be shown for the collection you own & have owned...



    AutoCar India Magazine Article Dec 2007 featuring Alok & his Rajdoot 350.


    Impressive......
    -----
    -----
    ARVIND K. YADAV

  9. #29
    Addicted rxfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chandigarh
    Posts
    205
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dual disc 200 View Post
    Pls. post it Alok...it will be our pleasure to look at...



    Very clean bike mate...! Loved it..

    Neat...

    Thanks a lot ..the bike is still under the process of rebuild..spokes and light indicator switch still left...most of the parts came from Arun (Big bore)..all thanks to him
    Kinetic Honda (1997)
    Suzuki Shogun (1998)
    Maruti Suzuki Zen (1999)
    Yamaha RX 135 - 5 Speed (2000)

  10. #30
    Addicted arvstreetracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greater Noida/Allahabad/Ghazipur
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by dual disc 200 View Post
    Let me be the first one to start with...

    Manufacturer: Yamaha
    Model: Rx 135 5-Speed
    Year of Manufacturing: 2000
    Year of Registration: 2001
    Mods Jobs Carried out: NIL (Bone Stock)

    One for the eyes...



    Critics welcome


    Glitterati............Dazzling beauti..
    munmayakumar likes this.
    -----
    -----
    ARVIND K. YADAV

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. anyone remember their very first post in Xbhp??
    By Ron J in forum Coffee Lounge:Off Topic
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 05:38 PM
  2. 1st post... Help to choose my 1st bike.
    By dhruv5588 in forum What Bike?
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:10 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 05:46 AM
  4. What is this bike? please do post more info on this.
    By Cabage in forum General Biking Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 07:42 PM
  5. addicted 2 strokers logo LOL
    By rajnish in forum Thumpers,2-Stroke And Exotics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 06:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •