Putting on hold my RXG restoration for some reasons
1) Started the restoration of 1998 RX135.
2) Stripped it at my home, given the frame, engine case and other parts a diesel wash and a clean water wash.
3) Frame painting done by my regular painter (from a car workshop)
4) Engine center case is brushed and cleaned (looks almost brand new, no plan for painting the center case)
5) Engine rebuild completed with 2OS Goetze piston
6) Vehicle assembly started last night
Will be using the parts procured for RXG (as much as possible) for this restoration.
More updates and snaps to follow every day.