The Great Escape - Ladakh: A Journey beyond Reasons!
12 June - 26 June, 2010
The Rides & Riders:
Ananth - Hero Honda Karizma ZMR
Steve - Hero Honda Karizma R
I want to thank the following people, before i brag about the ride to Ladakh - for without them the trip wouldn't have been so successful.
Special Thanks to...
- For making a Bullet Proof Engine, featuring amazing Fuel Efficiency & an amazing Tourer!
Born2Lead - Mr.Imran
- The Man behind it all. From logistics to accommodation to food to YOU NAME IT - He helped us all.
I can proudly say, Our trip was a grand success just because of this kind hearted person. Thanks so much Imran, We owe you a lot.
Sir Old Fox - Mr.Sandeep
- Thanks so much for the tips, tricks, advices and the gyaan - It was indeed helpful. It was motivational and helped us complete the trip SAFE.
- Thanks for that wonderful GPS. It helped us locating where we were LOST. Thanks again
Kirosh - Mr.Kiran Roshan
- Thanks for all the spares. Thankfully we never had to use most of them. Anyway, It saved the day for us
And Steve - Mr.Srinivasan
- The fellow rider, for putting in his efforts whenever i dropped my bike, to pick it up and land it back on two wheels
I also wanted to thank this family we met in Shyok. They offered us Butter Tea, Maggi, Biscuits, Sweets, and what not! We rested there for about 2 hours, ate for atleast 300 Rs. and they didnt even accept a penny from us, Not to mention they were a not so well off family - living with the gains from a small shop in Shyok. Hats off to their love, affection and care for a by-passer like us. May god give them a wonderful future.
More to follow, watch this space