My name is Anirban Banerjee and I got Leh'd solo on my KTM. Waited a long time to do this, dream come true for an xbhpian, definitely.
I'd like to thank Ken Da and MG da for tips and support, xbhpian Anshuljain for coming to meet me at Jammu, Chentanchandu2000 and the bangalore guys for staying in touch and exchanging information.
I started riding from Jammu, rode into Ladakh via zozila and came back via the manali route.
Posting a few teaser pics for now. I won't post day to day logs. I will share the pictures and accompanying texts in 4/5 parts in which the whole ride was actually divided.
At Pangong Tso
Entering Nubra Valley. The Shyok river.
The mighty Chang La, was the toughest for me.
Moore Plains. It was gloomy and drizzling for the most part for me. Tough stretch.
Sand dunes of Hunder.
Duke Gata loop'd!
The ultimate Bro Code
1. Jammu to Leh : KTM Duke 200. Ladakh. Solo.
2. To Hunder! : KTM Duke 200. Ladakh. Solo.
3. In Leh : KTM Duke 200. Ladakh. Solo.
4. Pangong/Changthang : KTM Duke 200. Ladakh. Solo.
5. Leh to Chandigarh : KTM Duke 200. Ladakh. Solo.