I am not sure if this has already been discussed, i couldn't find a thread so hope anyone of the proud owners can help me out.
I am a proud owner of FZS V1 for about 6 years now. In which i have munched km both in city and highways. Though it is awesome bike for city, (which by the way will be my majority of use) i always felt underpowered in highways.
So comes my thirst to upgrade. I had an eye on mojo since the launch. But i wasn't sure about after sales service or city handling.
By my test ride experience i know for certain FZ25 is amazing for city ride. But what worries me now is, if i own FZ25 will I still feel underpowered in highway ?? In addition during my test ride i did not have the same feeling as i have with my FZS. It lacked smoothness, could be because it's new, but it still put dent on my thoughts.
What i am looking for
1. Comfortable city rider and it should do 600+ KM stretch occasional highway rides.
2. No vibes when cruising 100-110kmph in highway.
3. Good after sale service , in which Yamaha scores for me. But Mahindra riders can share their views too.
4. My city rides will be 50km in a day, so i love to have strain free ride..
5. Though i love sporty rides, it's not my style of riding.
Please share your views.