I am deciding on a scooter for my dad. He has been riding bike since 30years and currently owns Uni150, so basically it will be his first scooter. Below are the requirements:
1. Budget- Probably opt for a used scooter
2. Age - 56
3. Height - 5.6ft
4. Fuel Efficiency requirement - Around 45kmpl since Uni150 gives the same
5. City & Highway percentage usage - No highway usage
6. Approximate daily / Monthly running - Around 30km everyday and occasionally 50km
7. City / Town /Village of residence - Bengaluru
8. Brand / Bike type preference (if any) - 110 or 125cc. (No Activa 110). Suzuki access, Tvs jupiter, Honda acitiva125, Hero maestro. Any other option would also be welcomed.
Would like the suspension to be good since he wouldn't want to hurt his back. In general, people say bike is more comfortable than scooter, so would be advisable for him to buy a 100cc bike instead of scooter?