The 4th Anniversary Issue of the xBhp Magazine is out on stands nationwide by 15th October.
Highlights of the 4th Anniversary Issue -
- An xBhpian rides across Europe crossing 13 countries and covering 16000 km in 35 days to see the Midnight sun on board a Suzuki V-Strom 1000.
- xBhp visits the World Ducati Week 2014 and rides through the countryside on a Ducati Multistrada.
- xBhp also rides the Aprilia Caponord in Europe along with driving the BMW Z4.
- A plethora of superbikes including a gaggle of Harleys ride up to the World's highest motorable road in Ladakh.
- In the MAX section of this issue read about how Tyres play a vital role in your motorcycling life.
- xBhp also reviews two of the latest entrants in the 150cc market - Yamaha FZ-s Fi V 2.0 and the Suzuki Gixxer 155. See which bike is meant for you.
- Also in this issue find the new Firefox Maximus -29 ridden and reviewed on the Aravali trails.
All this and lots more in this issue...
... and FREE two gorgeous A3 posters and a biker keychain for your bike!
You can order a copy and get it delivered to your doorstep from itsallhere.in
You can also buy a digital copy of the magazine from magzter.