The xBhp April - May 2015 Issue is now on stands nationwide!
Highlights of this issue -
- xBhp rides around the country meeting xBhpians, biking groups and inspirational bikers as a part of the #ThankYouRide. Read about the people we met and the places we visited in this issue
- xBhp rides and reviews the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 at the Chakan track.
- xBhp rides and reviews the Ducati Scrambler in Thailand. We expect this bike in India soon.
- xBhp rides the entire range of KTM Dukes in Thailand from the tiny Duke 125 to the mighty Duke 1290R
- xBhp Rides a BMW S1000RR in the rain on a track shod with Metzelers
- xBhp rides the mammoth Boss Hoss 6200cc in India!
- An xBhpian rides around northern Thailand on the Honda CB 500X
All this and a lot more in the April 2015 issue.
xBhpians who have contributed in this issue -
To get a copy of your favourite magazine delivered to your doorstep visit itsallhere.in and visit Magzter or Rockstand for a digital copy of the magazine.