The June-July 2015 Issue of the xBhp Magazine will be on stands by 15th June nationwide.
Highlights of the June 2015 issue -
- xBhp Rides and Reviews the recently launched Ducati Monster 821 in beautiful Thailand
- xBhp takes the lovely cruiser, the Indian Scout to rural India and reviews how well it goes
- In this edition of MAX (Motorcycle Academy of xBhp) get to know the electronics that does it duties on your motorcycle.
- Ready to go touring this monsoons, get tips on for selecting and maintaining the rubber you ride on
- xBhp rides the Adventure Twins from Bajaj the Pulsar AS200 and AS150 on the curvy roads of Lavasa
- xBhp rides the faired version of the successful Gixxer, the Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Read the report of how the Benelli TNT 300 did on the 10000 km #ThankYouRide
- xBhp rides the Honda Unicorn 160 which is to replace the successful Unicorn 150.
- We cover the stories of two xBhpians who have taken very different routes to customize their respective motorcycles.
- An inspirational travelogue of three friends on board their cycles as they climb to Parashar Lake in the midst of a snowed out winter
All this and lots more in the June issue of the xBhp magazine.
xBhpians who have contributed towards this issue -
- Bipin Singha
- Dhanush K Dev
- Shaan Nazeem
- Pratik Patel
- Shailendra Singh
- Anirudha Meher
- Sauban Ahmad
- Mayur Mahanta
- Rajesh Nikkam
- Dushyant Singh Tomar
To get a copy of your favourite magazine delivered to your doorstep visit itsallhere.in and visit Magzter or Rockstand for a digital copy of the magazine.