Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

Castrol Power 1

Squeeze that brake, don’t grat a handful.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Page 2 of 144 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1432
Like Tree508Likes

Thread: xBhp:Bhubaneswar

  1. #11
    Rusted Praful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    4,999
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Super....wish I was there!

    Looking forward to a great G2G!
    LoneWolfRides
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #12
    Addicted apacheboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hello

    Name - Aditya
    Place - Unit-IV Bhubaneswar
    Occupation - Network Analyst with Deloitte in Hyderabad
    Bikes Owned - Kinetic Marvel(Still have it in Bhubaneswar),CBZ,P-150 Cl,Apache 150,Avenger 200

    Email - adi.nrn@gmail.com

    Gtalk:adi.nrn@gmail.com
    Yahoo!:adityasiera
    Last edited by apacheboy; 11-13-2008 at 01:15 PM.

  3. #13
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Apache - Mate when are you coming to Bhubaneshwar....???

    A sincere request to all those who are putting up there information in this thread...please dont forget to mention the date on which you are coming to Bhubaneswar...this will make it easier to come up with a tentative date for the G2G.....Now we dont anybody to be left out...

  4. #14
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ Archi - Sir ji please give me or Difuser911 a call after coming to Bhubaneswar whenever you can scrape of some time.......
    I was thinking that we could organize a G2G on a Weekend.....
    What say guys...

  5. #15
    Rusted archistar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bhubaneswar-delhi
    Posts
    769
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roman1627 View Post
    @ Archi - Sir ji there are a quite a few people who are tripping enthusiasts..but the harrowing work makes them part with their passion...but we do manage to scrape of time for our little endeavors.......Our Nifty group BULLZzz would love to be @ the next XBHP Bhubaneshwar G2G....
    man, i loved the concept of BULLZzz... and looking forward to meet you guyz...

    Quote Originally Posted by roman1627 View Post
    Archi Sir ji PUB mein G2G kure to koi load to nai hain na....
    Waise is somebody Accompanying you.....?????
    I and Difuser911 will ponder over the place for the meet....and let you know @ the earliest.....

    i think the only pub in bbsr is there in XIMB square...
    and the parking place infront of it the official xBhp lane, this credit goes to chicane....

    Quote Originally Posted by diffuser911 View Post
    Looks like the day is near archi...

    Make the G2G on any day of the week! I can take a leave to go riding anyday of my life...
    yes sunil, and sorry to say i've some changes in my plans. 'm coming to bbsr for a week only...
    so dont kno what to do....
    i'll giv you guyz a call after reaching BBSR and lets meet somewhere in the eve on Monday then will decide something...
    you guyz must go for a ride but i may not able to join...

    Quote Originally Posted by roman1627 View Post
    Hey Guys so far we have only 3 people interested for the G2G...

    So far Interested :-
    archistar
    roman1627
    diffuser911

    Can have some more people please???
    add my brother panache (Sujit), sambit may come and i'll try to contact satya, the guy from Puri...

    Quote Originally Posted by prafultripathy View Post
    Super....wish I was there!

    Looking forward to a great G2G!
    i wish too bro....

    Quote Originally Posted by apacheboy View Post
    Name - Aditya
    Place - Unit-IV Bhubaneswar
    Occupation - Network Analyst with Deloitte in Hyderabad
    Bikes Owned - Kinetic Marvel(Still have it in Bhubaneswar),CBZ,P-150 Cl,Apache 150,Avenger 200

    Email - adi.nrn@gmail.com

    Gtalk:adi.nrn@gmail.com
    Yahoo!:adityasiera
    hello Aditya...

    Quote Originally Posted by roman1627 View Post
    @ Archi - Sir ji please give me or Difuser911 a call after coming to Bhubaneswar whenever you can scrape of some time.......
    I was thinking that we could organize a G2G on a Weekend.....
    What say guys...
    i'll give you a call on Sunday late eve...

  6. #16
    Rusted chicane1879's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    BBSR>>Mumbai
    Posts
    3,207
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @archi

    A new pub has been opened up in Mayfair "36 Downing Street" which has even got a bowling alley.Scottish Ambience similar to that of 'Rob Roy" of S Plaza has caught up the fancies of the young.

    Guyz do keep in touch with each other and make this g2g a successful one..Best of luck!!

  7. #17
    Rusted happybiking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    JH->OR->AP->MH->KA...
    Posts
    566
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    coming to bhubaneswar on 1st december...lemme know if any G2G is planned...i guess no body from the 1st G2G is there now

  8. #18
    Rusted chicane1879's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    BBSR>>Mumbai
    Posts
    3,207
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Soumen,contact sambit and technoraj. I guess a big G2G is in the offing!!

  9. #19
    Rusted happybiking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    JH->OR->AP->MH->KA...
    Posts
    566
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chicane1879 View Post
    Soumen,contact sambit and technoraj. I guess a big G2G is in the offing!!
    really...boy!!! seems am about to miss some action as I wont be staying there till the weekend ...still will try to meet them up

    BTW on the 1st page there's a pic from the 2nd G2G...@swagat : post any pic from the 1st one yaar...afterall that's when xBhp technically went on-road in bhubaneswar
    Last edited by happybiking; 11-15-2008 at 12:40 PM.

  10. #20
    Rusted archistar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bhubaneswar-delhi
    Posts
    769
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    guyz, can we meet at Ekamra Haat or XIMB CCD on monday evening!!! it will be more or less a chit-chat session....

    Quote Originally Posted by chicane1879 View Post
    @archi
    A new pub has been opened up in Mayfair "36 Downing Street" which has even got a bowling alley.Scottish Ambience similar to that of 'Rob Roy" of S Plaza has caught up the fancies of the young.

    Guyz do keep in touch with each other and make this g2g a successful one..Best of luck!!
    oh, thats great....

    Quote Originally Posted by happybiking View Post
    coming to bhubaneswar on 1st december...lemme know if any G2G is planned...i guess no body from the 1st G2G is there now
    But i think some guyz can accompany you to ride Digha....

Similar Threads

  1. [Photo Feature]: xBhp:Bhubaneswar 2nd G2G (23rd May 2008)
    By archistar in forum xBhp Offline Meets(G2G's)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 07:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •