Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Red to green – let the cager go first.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 146
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: First Impression: Honda CBR150R Review

  1. #131
    v2k
    v2k is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: First Impression: Honda CBR150R Review

    Quote Originally Posted by hgps View Post
    I never cared about pilot lamps or pass seitch, but engine kill switch is important when riding in daily stop go traffic. I hope they will include engine kill switch in 2015 CBR150R


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Yeah, it would have been better if had they included that too. But i guess all bikes have some small thing to live up with.

    And I don't switch off my bike much while riding. Only if the signal is going to switch red for a long stretch like about 30 - 40 secs i do that.. coz turning off and ignition in times lesser than that isnt gonna help.

  2. #132
    Rusted pranav_salieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    403
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: First Impression: Honda CBR150R Review

    Hello Guys its been a long time that someone opened up this thread,I have a question,not starting any brand wars here but i just want to know which is a more refined bike CBR150R or R15 v2 please provide your inputs.

  3. #133
    Rusted itsmevini123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    2,205
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: First Impression: Honda CBR150R Review

    Quote Originally Posted by pranav_salieri View Post
    Hello Guys its been a long time that someone opened up this thread,I have a question,not starting any brand wars here but i just want to know which is a more refined bike CBR150R or R15 v2 please provide your inputs.
    Neither I want to start a brand war! If you say only refinement it likely to be Yamaha has got more points. But both of these machines carrying different character in them.
    KTM RC390 - Current
    Yamaha R15 v2 - Sold
    Hero Hunk - Sold
    An IT Engineer by profession and a rider by soul.


    Delhi to Sach Pass - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/3...h-ka-darr.html
    Delhi to Mana - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...xperience.html
    Delhi to Munsyari - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...ttrakhand.html
    Spiti circuit - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/3...cuit-solo.html

    Facebook

  4. #134
    Rusted sanjaysangar1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Mumbai/Pune
    Posts
    615
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: First Impression: Honda CBR150R Review

    First of all why to ask on refinement. Each user has a different definition for refinement. The boon to the baby blade is the closed loop fi and the DOHC setup which is anytime better than SOHC.

    Go get the test rides and feel yourself and then decide what is refinement according to you.

    Cheers,
    Sanjay

    Sent from my LT28h using xBhp Connect mobile app

  5. #135
    Rusted pranav_salieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    403
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: First Impression: Honda CBR150R Review

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmevini123 View Post
    Neither I want to start a brand war! If you say only refinement it likely to be Yamaha has got more points. But both of these machines carrying different character in them.

    By refinement i mean engine vibrations at low and high RPM's felt in the footpegs as well as the handlebars,i am asking this this because during long rides we do not want vibrations creeping in.Some say CBR150R is more refined and some say R15 is more refined. i personally have ridden the r15 which i felt is slightly lesser refined than the FZ cbr i just had a short test ride and it was very smooth in the low rpms.

  6. #136
    Rusted itsmevini123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    2,205
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: First Impression: Honda CBR150R Review

    Quote Originally Posted by pranav_salieri View Post
    By refinement i mean engine vibrations at low and high RPM's felt in the footpegs as well as the handlebars,i am asking this this because during long rides we do not want vibrations creeping in.Some say CBR150R is more refined and some say R15 is more refined. i personally have ridden the r15 which i felt is slightly lesser refined than the FZ cbr i just had a short test ride and it was very smooth in the low rpms.
    I too had a TR of both long time back and feel R15 is more refined. It also depends on individual choice and feel. I think new bikes are more refined and good in terms of everything because Yamaha is keep improving quality due to lots of numbers on road. I personally feel Its kind of product which is never going to die in coming time.
    KTM RC390 - Current
    Yamaha R15 v2 - Sold
    Hero Hunk - Sold
    An IT Engineer by profession and a rider by soul.


    Delhi to Sach Pass - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/3...h-ka-darr.html
    Delhi to Mana - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...xperience.html
    Delhi to Munsyari - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...ttrakhand.html
    Spiti circuit - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/3...cuit-solo.html

    Facebook

  7. #137
    Rusted pranav_salieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    403
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: First Impression: Honda CBR150R Review

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmevini123 View Post
    I too had a TR of both long time back and feel R15 is more refined. It also depends on individual choice and feel. I think new bikes are more refined and good in terms of everything because Yamaha is keep improving quality due to lots of numbers on road. I personally feel Its kind of product which is never going to die in coming time.


    At high speeds and low speeds???

  8. #138
    Rusted itsmevini123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    2,205
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: First Impression: Honda CBR150R Review

    Quote Originally Posted by pranav_salieri View Post
    At high speeds and low speeds???
    Yamaha R15 both and CBR150R at low speed.
    KTM RC390 - Current
    Yamaha R15 v2 - Sold
    Hero Hunk - Sold
    An IT Engineer by profession and a rider by soul.


    Delhi to Sach Pass - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/3...h-ka-darr.html
    Delhi to Mana - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...xperience.html
    Delhi to Munsyari - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...ttrakhand.html
    Spiti circuit - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/3...cuit-solo.html

    Facebook

  9. #139
    Rusted pranav_salieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    403
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: First Impression: Honda CBR150R Review

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmevini123 View Post
    Yamaha R15 both and CBR150R at low speed.

    you mean to say both at high and low speeds?? which bike will have lesser vibrations during long tours and which bike is better for long distance crusing??

  10. #140
    Rusted itsmevini123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    2,205
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: First Impression: Honda CBR150R Review

    Quote Originally Posted by pranav_salieri View Post
    you mean to say both at high and low speeds?? which bike will have lesser vibrations during long tours and which bike is better for long distance crusing??
    I meant to say R15 on both low & high speed and CBR150R on low speed only. Both of them have very different seating position long distance rides on R15 would be uncomfortable seeing Indians road conditions where CBR has advantage n both case, seating position is relaxed compared to R15 plus it screams very well after 6K RPM and it red line till 13K if I'm not wrong. Some says SOHC engines are good during long run if vibs are concern but I never seen anyone saying R15 feels stressed or any vibs if ridden for long.
    KTM RC390 - Current
    Yamaha R15 v2 - Sold
    Hero Hunk - Sold
    An IT Engineer by profession and a rider by soul.


    Delhi to Sach Pass - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/3...h-ka-darr.html
    Delhi to Mana - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...xperience.html
    Delhi to Munsyari - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...ttrakhand.html
    Spiti circuit - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/3...cuit-solo.html

    Facebook

Similar Threads

  1. First Impression: Honda CB1000R
    By sunilg in forum Bike Reviews
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:51 PM
  2. xBhp First Impression: Honda CRF 450X
    By Sunny in forum Bike Reviews
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:10 AM
  3. xBhp First Impression: Honda Rune
    By Sunny in forum Bike Reviews
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-17-2014, 04:28 PM
  4. CBR250r or CBR150r?
    By HellRyder in forum What Bike?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 04:15 PM
  5. First Impression : Honda CBF Stunner 125
    By Sunny in forum Bike Reviews
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 03:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •