Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Practice slow-speed riding.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Suzuki GSX-S750 - The new middleweight champion?

  1. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Noida
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki GSX-S750 - The new middleweight champion?

    Quote Originally Posted by amg1 View Post
    Does Suzuki offer 24*7 Road Side Assistance? How is their after sales support?
    I spoke with the dealer in Delhi, they did not offer it, and said that but if you get stuck, you can give us a call anytime.. not really an ideal service offering.

  2. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki GSX-S750 - The new middleweight champion?

    Quote Originally Posted by taran1981 View Post
    I spoke with the dealer in Delhi, they did not offer it, and said that but if you get stuck, you can give us a call anytime.. not really an ideal service offering.
    That's worrisome mate. If that's the kind of response you got from the dealer i can imagine how its gonna be in Bangalore. Not worth investing 9.5L if there is no 24*7 RSA and after sales support is not good.

  3. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Noida
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki GSX-S750 - The new middleweight champion?

    Quote Originally Posted by amg1 View Post
    That's worrisome mate. If that's the kind of response you got from the dealer i can imagine how its gonna be in Bangalore. Not worth investing 9.5L if there is no 24*7 RSA and after sales support is not good.
    Similar apprehension in general - really need a trustworthy dealer and good after sales service recommendation from someone in Delhi, before i shell out my life savings.
    I haven't been able to get information on the service and support experience for Suzuki and have heard negative ones about Kawasaki in Delhi (they keep pressurizing to get parts changed to fleece the customer during servicing), though Kawasaki provides RSA for 5000@2years as per their price list.

  4. #14
    Rookie DRRAVINDERCHOPRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    BAHADURGARH, HARYANA
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Icon7 Re: Suzuki GSX-S750 - The new middleweight champion?

    i am also inclined toward this bike. Visited Suzuki Delhi and had first hand experience (though not able to take test ride as i was in hurry). Bike looks astonishing and sound is just awesome. Its one of best sounding in-line four (stock).
    I have only two doubts about this bike
    1. The ground clearance seems too low (135mm) I have heard people scrapping street triple when riding pillion (165mm).
    2. Concerned about after sale service from Suzuki. (Till now not heard so much positive reviews about Suzuki service in Delhi).
    3. Seat height is manageable ( i am 5'6" and driving Duke 390 which is 822mm), but weight is high. skeptical if i can maneuver this bike in city traffic.
    4. Can this bike be ridden in B2B traffic? I am riding Duke 390 in B2B and its not an issue for me.

  5. #15
    Rusted Deathwing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    1,253
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki GSX-S750 - The new middleweight champion?

    Quote Originally Posted by DRRAVINDERCHOPRA View Post
    i am also inclined toward this bike. Visited Suzuki Delhi and had first hand experience (though not able to take test ride as i was in hurry). Bike looks astonishing and sound is just awesome. Its one of best sounding in-line four (stock).
    I have only two doubts about this bike
    1. The ground clearance seems too low (135mm) I have heard people scrapping street triple when riding pillion (165mm).
    2. Concerned about after sale service from Suzuki. (Till now not heard so much positive reviews about Suzuki service in Delhi).
    3. Seat height is manageable ( i am 5'6" and driving Duke 390 which is 822mm), but weight is high. skeptical if i can maneuver this bike in city traffic.
    4. Can this bike be ridden in B2B traffic? I am riding Duke 390 in B2B and its not an issue for me.
    The only problem with this bike is the weight, in standstill traffic but other than that it should be very manageable and it the first in its class low rpm assist which I think is huge boon for our city riding compared to the the other rivals in the category I feel riding the Suzuki will be the most easiest bar the weight of the bike.

  6. #16
    Rusted Legend Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pathanamthitta,Kerala
    Posts
    560
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default waiting for duke 790 to compare with gsx 750

    If duke 790 is launched below 7 lakh then i think it is better. Lesser weight and more power. Have to sacrifice many things though.
    I'm a responsible rider.It doesn't matter what you ride,but what matters is how you ride.

  7. #17
    Rusted Deathwing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    1,253
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: waiting for duke 790 to compare with gsx 750

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend Racer View Post
    If duke 790 is launched below 7 lakh then i think it is better. Lesser weight and more power. Have to sacrifice many things though.
    Lesser weight yes, more power no, the Suzuki is 4 cylinders and 114bhp, the ktm is 2 and 105 BHP, I feel the Suzuki will do better on the highways then the KTM. Likeliness of ktm launching the 790 is unlikely atm, I feel They will concentrate on launching the 390 adventure next in India.
    Last edited by Deathwing; 2 Days Ago at 04:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched at Rs 7.45 lakh
    By HyperRetard in forum News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 06:53 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2017, 01:17 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2016, 03:42 PM
  4. Suzuki GSX-S750 Unveiled at Intermot 2016
    By NewsReaper in forum News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2016, 11:22 AM
  5. Yamaha FZ6 - A High-Tech Naked Middleweight
    By ace619 in forum Superbike And Imports
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 05:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •