Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Careful with that leaking water tanker ahead.

Our Partners


9000 KMS AROUND INDIA FOR MOTORCYCLYING UNITY.
16th DEC'17 - 5TH FEB'18

SUPPORTED BY

indian suzuki nissan hp helmet Red FM

User Tag List

Poll: How to make adjustment on Royal Enfield TB 350

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 77 of 77
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: DIY request thread

  1. #71
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DIY request thread

    Can anyone help me on how to fit an Anti-theft alarm in Hero Maestro Edge scooter? I need to know it urgently. Please help.

  2. #72
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DIY request thread

    Installing a Security System in Maestro Edge VX

    Can anyone help on how to install a Security System in Maestro Edge VX? My showroom guys don't know about it. They asked me to go to the aftermarket shops, but I don't want to. I want to do it by myself. Please guide me with pics and in detail because I have never done it before. But, you know, everybody has a starting point. So, friends, please guide me on this. And if there be any problem I may face on Warranty, Insurance etc., please let me know about those also. I trust you XBHPians.

    Warm regards.

  3. #73
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DIY request thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CarCrazy71 View Post
    Installing a Security System in Maestro Edge VX

    Can anyone help on how to install a Security System in Maestro Edge VX? My showroom guys don't know about it. They asked me to go to the aftermarket shops, but I don't want to. I want to do it by myself. Please guide me with pics and in detail because I have never done it before. But, you know, everybody has a starting point. So, friends, please guide me on this. And if there be any problem I may face on Warranty, Insurance etc., please let me know about those also. I trust you XBHPians.

    Warm regards.
    No reply?! :'( Please help me friends. I need it urgently.

  4. #74
    Moderator Divya Sharan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bangalore/Bokaro
    Posts
    8,435
    Mentioned
    809 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DIY request thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CarCrazy71 View Post
    No reply?! :'( Please help me friends. I need it urgently.
    Well I doubt anyone can spoon feed step by step, that too for your particular scooter model.
    Don't do this by yourself if you don't have basic knowledge of your vehicle as well as electronics/electricals. In that case, take it aftermarket.

    P.S - YouTube is a good friend.

  5. #75
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Kolkata
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DIY request thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Divya Sharan View Post
    Well I doubt anyone can spoon feed step by step, that too for your particular scooter model.
    Don't do this by yourself if you don't have basic knowledge of your vehicle as well as electronics/electricals. In that case, take it aftermarket.

    P.S - YouTube is a good friend.
    Thanks a lot for the reply. At least one person replied. You are right, no body wants to "spoon feed step by step", but you know, even geniuses had to learn something from someone when they started, and I am not a genius. So I need to learn more. I have many questions but seeing the response, I am thinking that no body will be interested here to answer those. Anyway, I thought XBHP might be the place where I could have some guidance. Well, people do wrong assumptions many times in their life. I am no exception. By the way, I am a photographer in passion (beside car, specially two wheelers) and a computer engineer by profession. When I teach someone about something, sometimes I spoon feed them and explain every step so that they can do it by themselves easily and without anyone's help and also help others. Thanks again for the reply.
    Divya Sharan likes this.

  6. #76
    Rookie abheeshdivakar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Manjeri, Kerala
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DIY request thread

    Is there any DIY video or steps to replace broken clutch and throttle cable of KTM Duke 200 ? Help me

  7. #77
    Addicted rsk11584's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: DIY request thread

    Requesting the following DIY (Searched all websites but did not find it)

    1) Replacing number plate light (rear) of TVS Jupiter - looks very hard to access from outside.

    2) Understand the lighting switch of TVS Jupiter (Pilot lights, rear, number plate Headlight) and want to convert only the speedometer lights, rear number plate light, pilot lamps, and rear led light to battery.

    Please advise me how to do it.

    Thanks

    Ravishankar
    K.Ravi

    Do check out my custom painted tail light in my DIY thread ;) ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] HH ZMA-R service manual
    By pavanchirmade in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-25-2017, 09:41 PM
  2. [Request] TVS apache rtr service manual
    By bikerboyjoe in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 11:41 AM
  3. Request:Tappet setting
    By pavanchirmade in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 11:14 PM
  4. Intercountry tasks/help request thread
    By satan69in in forum Coffee Lounge:Off Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 03:03 PM
  5. request for calender pics?
    By harshaguduru in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 03:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •