Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Castrol Power 1

Accelerate quick but brake easy.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 8 of 360 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 3593
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Karizma ZMR ride report and first impressions

  1. #71
    Rusted riazmomin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    2,529
    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilpulsarian View Post
    Thats some info buddy...
    Please elaborate what do these mean...!
    Most of them are self descritpive saad bhai
    2007 - Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme
    2008 - Yamaha YZF R15
    2009 - Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme
    2013 - KTM 390 Duke
    2017 - Yamaha FZ25

  2. #72
    Rusted rachitkohli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Mumbai
    Posts
    2,304
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    congrats Mohsin.. as I said.. lovely pix man.. everytime I see, I enjoy..!!
    further episode is awaited
    .... I will rather ride my Bike thinking about God, then sitting in a Temple thinking about my Bike.. ..

    Blog : Mumbai - Leh - Mumbai : 21 Days, 6500kms. Journey to Heaven..June'09
    GreatIndianRide - West India on a 110cc for over a month
    Mumbai-Leh-Mumbai - A Sequel : July'11 (Blog coming soon)

  3. #73
    Rusted worrisomebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    London, Bombay
    Posts
    1,652
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rachitkohli View Post
    congrats Mohsin.. as I said.. lovely pix man.. everytime I see, I enjoy..!!
    further episode is awaited
    thanks rachit....yes mehul is working on the same.. god knows wen it will be up..

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bengaluru
    Posts
    1,335
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    >Advanced Disc type Self start motor

    >Heavy Duty cam chain

    >Maintenance free Cam chain tensioner

    >Clutch life enhancing Anti nick slot clutch outer

    >Anti judder clutch plates

    >laser drilled 12 hole injector

    >optimal auto enriching system with Idle air correction valve and stepper motor


    Can some one explain these features with advantages ?

  5. #75
    Rusted worrisomebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    London, Bombay
    Posts
    1,652
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vipin_s View Post
    >Advanced Disc type Self start motor

    >Heavy Duty cam chain

    >Maintenance free Cam chain tensioner...

    >Clutch life enhancing Anti nick slot clutch outer

    >Anti judder clutch plates

    >laser drilled 12 hole injector

    >optimal auto enriching system with Idle air correction valve and stepper motor


    Can some one explain these features with advantages ?
    Advanced disc type self starter reduces carbon accumulation in the frame thus reducing problems in startup, increasing engine life and reducing maintenance costs..Its FIRST time in Hero Honda

    Laser drilled 12 hole injector deleiver fuel at 294 Kilo Pascal (50 PSI) to the injector leading to high levels of fuel optimisation leading to better driveability, fuel efficiency and cleaner exhaust

    Maintenance free cam tensioner automatically adjusts cam chain ..better cam chain lubrication...no maintenance cost

    The optimal auto enriching system with IACV eliminates for the manual choke, better idle stability giving smoother on and off road throttle response

    Anti judder clutch plates ensure smooth take off

    The PGMI is new genration Advanced PGMFI with FTIS. It has 16 bit ECU with two 3D fuel injection mapping, auto enriching system and closed loop feedback system.. leading to better performance: power and instant throttle , better fuel efficeincy. digital 3d fuel injection ensures ideal air fuel misxture leading to precision sparking and 6 super sensitive sensors provide exact input to ECU
    Last edited by worrisomebear; 11-12-2009 at 12:54 PM.

  6. #76
    Rusted veryhiphop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    2,141
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by worrisomebear View Post
    Advanced disc type self starter reduces carbon accumulation in the frame thus reducing problems in startup, increasing engine life and reducing maintenance costs..Its FIRST time in Hero Honda

    Laser drilled 12 hole injector deleiver fuel at 294 Kilo Pascal (50 PSI) to the injector leading to high levels of fuel optimisation leading to better driveability, fuel efficiency and cleaner exhaust

    Maintenance free cam tensioner automatically adjusts cam chain ..better cam chain lubrication...no maintenance cost

    The optimal auto enriching system with IACV eliminates for the manual choke, better idle stability giving smoother on and off road throttle response

    Anti judder clutch plates ensure smooth take off

    The PGMI is new genration Advanced PGMFI with FTIS. It has 16 bit ECU with two 3D fuel injection mapping, auto enriching system and closed loop feedback system.. leading to better performance: power and instant throttle , better fuel efficeincy. digital 3d fuel injection ensures ideal air fuel misxture leading to precision sparking and 6 super sensitive sensors provide exact input to ECU

    WOW...Thanks for the info.

  7. #77
    Rusted ravi@17bhp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    5,047
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Very nice info there Moshin.
    HH Karizma (Current) || CBF Stunner PGM-FI || Honda CB Unicorn Dazzler
    Honda Aviator || Kinetic Flyte || Kinetic Blaze || HH Splendor

    Two ZMAs, 9 Days in Western Ghats

  8. #78
    Rusted myg124's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    NH8, Mumbai!
    Posts
    878
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A couple of days back as it got pretty cold here in Mumbai coz of the winds, I fired the bike up in the chilly morning cold and it was up and running without skipping a heartbeat No more choke hassles and no more kicks!! No need to wait anymore.

    Am loving it
    Last edited by myg124; 11-12-2009 at 03:12 PM.
    "Never recreate from your memory, always imagine new places"

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bengaluru
    Posts
    1,335
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ moshin thanks for the explanation...ZMR seems to be a serious VFM bike !!

  10. #80
    Rusted Devilpulsarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bhopal, Pune
    Posts
    1,307
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by worrisomebear View Post
    Advanced disc type self starter reduces carbon accumulation in the frame thus reducing problems in startup, increasing engine life and reducing maintenance costs..Its FIRST time in Hero Honda

    Laser drilled 12 hole injector deleiver fuel at 294 Kilo Pascal (50 PSI) to the injector leading to high levels of fuel optimisation leading to better driveability, fuel efficiency and cleaner exhaust

    Maintenance free cam tensioner automatically adjusts cam chain ..better cam chain lubrication...no maintenance cost

    The optimal auto enriching system with IACV eliminates for the manual choke, better idle stability giving smoother on and off road throttle response

    Anti judder clutch plates ensure smooth take off

    The PGMI is new genration Advanced PGMFI with FTIS. It has 16 bit ECU with two 3D fuel injection mapping, auto enriching system and closed loop feedback system.. leading to better performance: power and instant throttle , better fuel efficeincy. digital 3d fuel injection ensures ideal air fuel misxture leading to precision sparking and 6 super sensitive sensors provide exact input to ECU


    Hey thanks for the info buddy...!
    2002 - Pulsar 150 Classic (Still owned)
    2005 - Pulsar 150 Dtsi (Still owned)
    2006 - Eterno (sold)
    2008 - Dio (Owned)
    2009 - Pulsar 220 DTSi

Similar Threads

  1. First ride hero honda karizma zmr - By Zigwheels.
    By raman sriharsha in forum General Biking Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 06:56 PM
  2. Ride Report of 1st Jan 2009
    By johnblr in forum xBhp Offline Meets(G2G's)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 11:43 AM
  3. First Impression Ride Report: Hayabusa 2008
    By Sunny in forum Superbike And Imports
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 09:58 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 08:07 AM
  5. [Photo Feature]: The First Impressions: CBR FIREBLADE
    By L.P. in forum Superbike And Imports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 05:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •