Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Avoid staying around those big vehicles.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Me (CBR250R)perfe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help Me (CBR250R)perfe

    Hi guys,

    I have been facing an issue recently in which when my bike on ignition but engine is on, my radiator fan works perfectly fine however as soon as I turn on my engine the radiator fan turns off.

    Does anyone has faced this problem or any idea how can I get it resolved?

  • #2
    Topic approved.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Hagadmator View Post
      Hi guys,

      I have been facing an issue recently in which when my bike on ignition but engine is on, my radiator fan works perfectly fine however as soon as I turn on my engine the radiator fan turns off.

      Does anyone has faced this problem or any idea how can I get it resolved?
      Have you done the Earth wire mod yet ? if not do it, then check for the problem again.
      When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by psr View Post

        Have you done the Earth wire mod yet ? if not do it, then check for the problem again.
        How to do this earth wire mod? Haven't heard about it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hagadmator View Post

          How to do this earth wire mod? Haven't heard about it.
          https://www.xbhp.com/talkies/general...cbr-250r/page7
          When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

          Comment

          Working...
          X