Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Regularly check tyre pressures.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: List of accesories and where to get them (shop / not online)- Chennai

  1. #1
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Chennai- Bangalore
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default List of accesories and where to get them (shop / not online)- Chennai

    Guys am back in Chennai after a nearly 15 years and gonna take up motorcycling again. About to finalize on the deal for a TNT 899.

    Need some help with a quick list of stop-gap Accessories (till i could get my final gear on my next overseas trip), so the budget isn't very high. Could you kindly help with the model name options and where i can pick them up from Chennai.

    1. Helmet x1 Size (xxl)- under 10k
    2. Helment x1 Size (xl)- around 5 k
    3. Riding Jacket- (XXXL)- Around 10k or less
    4. Leather gloves with Carbon fiber (extremely good quality)
    5. Good options for removable boxes or saddle bags

    And any website to order basic stuff like-
    1. Frame Sliders
    2. Piug Wind screen
    3. After Market lights
    4. Tidy tails
    5. Rim decals
    etc..

    Thanks in advance !!!

  2. #2
    Moderator Divya Sharan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bangalore/Bokaro
    Posts
    8,524
    Mentioned
    824 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default Re: List of accesories and where to get them (shop / not online)- Chennai

    Approved!

    Many outlets on ECR for riding gear!

  3. #3
    Rusted Shashank Suresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    641
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: List of accesories and where to get them (shop / not online)- Chennai

    Super delighted to know that you are going to purchase the 899 and become a part of the Benelli family. (I won a 300).

    I visited Spartan Pro Gear in Shollinganallur (there is one in Parsn complex close to Gemini bridge/Park hotel) and found helmets under 6k, jackets under 6k, gloves for 2.5k which were really really good with respect to quality and affordability.

    Frame slides can be purchased directly from the Benelli (I guess it's 16k for the 899). I have finalized on Trek-N-Ride saddlebags. Decals are not in my list now so I haven't done much research on it.

    AliExpress is the site from which you can order wind shields and the other items on your list.
    Its better to sweat than to bleed...

  4. #4
    Rookie ayypankumar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    nagercoil
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: List of accesories and where to get them (shop / not online)- Chennai

    Hey, is there anyone from trivandrum
    Need some help I need source to buy bend pipe for pulser 220
    To installed Leo Vince cobra

  5. #5
    Rusted TheArcher84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    2,249
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: List of accesories and where to get them (shop / not online)- Chennai

    Quote Originally Posted by teezam View Post
    1. Helmet x1 Size (xxl)- under 10k
    2. Helment x1 Size (xl)- around 5 k
    3. Riding Jacket- (XXXL)- Around 10k or less
    4. Leather gloves with Carbon fiber (extremely good quality)
    5. Good options for removable boxes or saddle bags

    And any website to order basic stuff like-
    1. Frame Sliders
    2. Piug Wind screen
    3. After Market lights
    4. Tidy tails
    5. Rim decals
    etc..

    Thanks in advance !!!
    Congrats brother, Good decision you have made, Wish to ride by your side one day.

    For the Helmets, jackets, gloves and riding pants - Spartan Pro Gear, Ask anybody in ECR for Uthandi toll (Travelling towards pondy), Just before the toll you will find the shop on the right side. Its a decent place and you may ask for discount as youa re buying their gear for some amount of money

    I am not into touring much on saddle bags, but make sure TNT899 likes them, else there is always a rug-sack.

    Frame sliders, better to ask the sales guys, I dont have any sturdy one available , I had put mine for 4.5k in GP road( Hardeep Motocycles), It is an universal one, does it job so far, Wind screen can be ordered online (not sure if one can find in Chennai), somebody will suggest you on this as well

    Tail tidy, not sure if they have launched the kit yet for this range, I too want one for my 600. SO waiting. Decals, I ordered them online, not benellis, monster and few other stickers to put on the bike like Pirelli, Motul, Marzocchi, Sachs etc.

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

    Quote Originally Posted by ayypankumar View Post
    Hey, is there anyone from trivandrum
    Need some help I need source to buy bend pipe for pulser 220
    To installed Leo Vince cobra
    Guess you can ask in the Pulsar 220 thready buddy. This one is started by the TS for his own individual purpose.
    R15S - Current
    Honda Dio - Current
    TNT 600i - Sold
    Classic 500 - Sold
    Pulsar 220 dtsi - Sold
    Yamaha YBX125 - Sold

  6. #6
    Rookie ayypankumar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    nagercoil
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: List of accesories and where to get them (shop / not online)- Chennai

    Thanks buddy@The archer84

  7. #7
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Chennai- Bangalore
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: List of accesories and where to get them (shop / not online)- Chennai

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher84 View Post
    Congrats brother, Good decision you have made, Wish to ride by your side one day.

    For the Helmets, jackets, gloves and riding pants - Spartan Pro Gear, Ask anybody in ECR for Uthandi toll (Travelling towards pondy), Just before the toll you will find the shop on the right side. Its a decent place and you may ask for discount as youa re buying their gear for some amount of money

    I am not into touring much on saddle bags, but make sure TNT899 likes them, else there is always a rug-sack.

    Frame sliders, better to ask the sales guys, I dont have any sturdy one available , I had put mine for 4.5k in GP road( Hardeep Motocycles), It is an universal one, does it job so far, Wind screen can be ordered online (not sure if one can find in Chennai), somebody will suggest you on this as well
    Sure buddy, lets catch up... let me get the bike on road first !!

    Where exactly in ECR and name of the shop pls ? Is the Uthandi toll after shollinganallur or before that near velachery ?

    Regards,
    Tharun Venkat

  8. #8
    Rusted TheArcher84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    2,249
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: List of accesories and where to get them (shop / not online)- Chennai

    Quote Originally Posted by teezam View Post
    Sure buddy, lets catch up... let me get the bike on road first !!

    Where exactly in ECR and name of the shop pls ? Is the Uthandi toll after shollinganallur or before that near velachery ?

    Regards,
    Tharun Venkat
    Sorry for the delay in the response bro, Had been hospitalized for a week now due to Typhoid.

    The shops name is Spartan Pro Gear company, It comes well before Mayajal in ECR, you can take the link road to ECR from Sholinganallur (i.e.) Turn left from shollinganallur junction when travelling from Thoraipakkam, and take a right turn at the end of the stretch and proceed around 5 kms and you can see the Uthandi toll on ECR, just before the toll, you can spot the shop on the right, so take a U-turn and its right there.
    R15S - Current
    Honda Dio - Current
    TNT 600i - Sold
    Classic 500 - Sold
    Pulsar 220 dtsi - Sold
    Yamaha YBX125 - Sold

Similar Threads

  1. Bike Accesories Shops In Chennai..
    By Nashdrivin in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 09:59 AM
  2. List of accesories and where to get them (shop / not online)- Chennai
    By teezam in forum Motorcycle Accessories/Riding Gear Review
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 03:24 AM
  3. [Photo Feature]: List of certified iba rides from india ( uptodate list )
    By experimentalhead in forum The Tourer
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 02:06 PM
  4. [Photo Feature]: Kinetic GF 125 Accesories Problem
    By RedFlash in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 02:28 PM
  5. Bike mechs / accessory shop in chennai
    By TheNoobGeek in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 05:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •