Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Always use both brakes to reduce speed.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Vehicle shaking and wobbling

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Vehicle shaking and wobbling

    Guys please help me ... recently my apache RTR 160 4v Vehicle shaking and wobbling while driving on plain road also.
    Like rear frame loosen
    Mainly wobbling while changing the road lines and turnings and small small road steps up and downs
    Please help me.... Iam checked my rear wheel bearings and front wheel bearings both are in good condition
    Exactly my bike compliant like
    Any two wheeler rear wheel and front wheel bearings if it is gon how was bike will shake and wobble
    Now like that my bike is happening my bike odo 15000 only and 1 year completed recently
    Help me. Guys iam unable to explaining exactly because i dont know English well
    Please understand my language and
    My bike compliant
    Please i went to service centers but no solution from them I decided to find and fix my bike issue me only...
    bobisbacktorock likes this.

  2. #2
    Moderator B7ACKTHORN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    TN/TS Ooty/Telangana
    Posts
    7,946
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Post Re: Vehicle shaking and wobbling

    Query Approved

    Cheers!
    VJ
    Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
    The girl said, 'NO!'


    And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and watched sport on a big screen TV, went fishing and surfing, and played golf a lot, and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.


    THE END

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    mumbai
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Vehicle shaking and wobbling

    Quote Originally Posted by meharputrevu@gmail.com View Post
    Guys please help me ... recently my apache RTR 160 4v Vehicle shaking and wobbling while driving on plain road also.
    Like rear frame loosen
    Mainly wobbling while changing the road lines and turnings and small small road steps up and downs
    Please help me.... Iam checked my rear wheel bearings and front wheel bearings both are in good condition
    Exactly my bike compliant like
    Any two wheeler rear wheel and front wheel bearings if it is gon how was bike will shake and wobble
    Now like that my bike is happening my bike odo 15000 only and 1 year completed recently
    Help me. Guys iam unable to explaining exactly because i dont know English well
    Please understand my language and
    My bike compliant
    Please i went to service centers but no solution from them I decided to find and fix my bike issue me only...
    check swingarm(kainchi/jhoola) bushes,rear shock absorbers bushes(park on main stand and press the bike downwards from behind and see if there is play in shocker bushes,check for tyre alignment and the rotation arrow on the tyre,tyre air pressure on both tyres,handle tee cone set,if front end is making noise on potholes,press the front end by pressing brake lever and move up and down,or you can hold the front shocks and move then back and forth,alloy wheels aligment,the ship has to be steady ,any of these can go wrong,damper rubbers of rear wheel,half axle,chain sprocket bearing as well,get them checked by a competent mechanic

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Vehicle shaking and wobbling

    Thanks for your reply bro
    I checked all
    If wheel damper rubbers not in good condition then bike will happen like this ?
    My chain sprockets almost adjustment completed now i have to change in next service
    Sprockets bearing and wheel bearings are good
    Rear suspension bushes also good i think
    I I'll check once again
    I I'll open the rear suspension bolts and check the bushes clearly once again
    Quote Originally Posted by Tush11 View Post
    check swingarm(kainchi/jhoola) bushes,rear shock absorbers bushes(park on main stand and press the bike downwards from behind and see if there is play in shocker bushes,check for tyre alignment and the rotation arrow on the tyre,tyre air pressure on both tyres,handle tee cone set,if front end is making noise on potholes,press the front end by pressing brake lever and move up and down,or you can hold the front shocks and move then back and forth,alloy wheels aligment,the ship has to be steady ,any of these can go wrong,damper rubbers of rear wheel,half axle,chain sprocket bearing as well,get them checked by a competent mechanic

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Vehicle shaking and wobbling

    My bike odo only nearly 16000
    Quote Originally Posted by meharputrevu@gmail.com View Post
    Thanks for your reply bro
    I checked all
    If wheel damper rubbers not in good condition then bike will happen like this ?
    My chain sprockets almost adjustment completed now i have to change in next service
    Sprockets bearing and wheel bearings are good
    Rear suspension bushes also good i think
    I I'll check once again
    I I'll open the rear suspension bolts and check the bushes clearly once again

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Vehicle shaking and wobbling

    Quote Originally Posted by Tush11 View Post
    check swingarm(kainchi/jhoola) bushes,rear shock absorbers bushes(park on main stand and press the bike downwards from behind and see if there is play in shocker bushes,check for tyre alignment and the rotation arrow on the tyre,tyre air pressure on both tyres,handle tee cone set,if front end is making noise on potholes,press the front end by pressing brake lever and move up and down,or you can hold the front shocks and move then back and forth,alloy wheels aligment,the ship has to be steady ,any of these can go wrong,damper rubbers of rear wheel,half axle,chain sprocket bearing as well,get them checked by a competent mechanic
    Bro recently my right side stem oil leaking bro
    Is it reason for wheel shaking wobbling ?

  7. #7
    Rookie SUGU WANDERLUST RED DEVIL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    SALEM
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Vehicle shaking and wobbling

    Quote Originally Posted by meharputrevu@gmail.com View Post
    Guys please help me ... recently my apache RTR 160 4v Vehicle shaking and wobbling while driving on plain road also.
    Like rear frame loosen
    Mainly wobbling while changing the road lines and turnings and small small road steps up and downs
    Please help me.... Iam checked my rear wheel bearings and front wheel bearings both are in good condition
    Exactly my bike compliant like
    Any two wheeler rear wheel and front wheel bearings if it is gon how was bike will shake and wobble
    Now like that my bike is happening my bike odo 15000 only and 1 year completed recently
    Help me. Guys iam unable to explaining exactly because i dont know English well
    Please understand my language and
    My bike compliant
    Please i went to service centers but no solution from them I decided to find and fix my bike issue me only...
    Check for the Uneven wear and tear of the Tyre.
    Does the RIM has any bend which can cause this kind of wobbling
    Is the handlebar and fork cone set good without any bend / looseness.
    If there is a small puncture in Tyre the air will start to leak gradually and cause wobbling
    Xplore the UnXplored
    Yamaha Fazer V2 Red Devil
    Race on tracks not on Roads

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    mumbai
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Vehicle shaking and wobbling

    Quote Originally Posted by meharputrevu@gmail.com View Post
    Bro recently my right side stem oil leaking bro
    Is it reason for wheel shaking wobbling ?
    Did you mean right shock seal leaking oil?get it fixed ,both shocks need to have same quantity of oil,check you disc brakes as well,tyres should spin with some resistance not much

  9. #9
    Rusted bobisbacktorock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Secunderabad, India
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Vehicle shaking and wobbling

    Quote Originally Posted by meharputrevu@gmail.com View Post
    Guys please help me ... recently my apache RTR 160 4v Vehicle shaking and wobbling while driving on plain road also.
    Like rear frame loosen
    Mainly wobbling while changing the road lines and turnings and small small road steps up and downs
    Please help me.... Iam checked my rear wheel bearings and front wheel bearings both are in good condition
    Exactly my bike compliant like
    Any two wheeler rear wheel and front wheel bearings if it is gon how was bike will shake and wobble
    Now like that my bike is happening my bike odo 15000 only and 1 year completed recently
    Help me. Guys iam unable to explaining exactly because i dont know English well
    Please understand my language and
    My bike compliant
    Please i went to service centers but no solution from them I decided to find and fix my bike issue me only...
    Change the tires. Your issue will be resolved instantly. Its the worn out tire that causes this.

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Vehicle shaking and wobbling

    Bro my bike ODO only 16750 and 1 year completed recently
    Quote Originally Posted by bobisbacktorock View Post
    Change the tires. Your issue will be resolved instantly. Its the worn out tire that causes this.
    bobisbacktorock likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RTR 160 4V shaking
    By meharputrevu@gmail.com in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 03:53 PM
  2. Vehicle to Vehicle talks to evade accidents
    By NewsReaper in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2017, 02:12 AM
  3. pulsar handle shaking
    By gvenu1980 in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 12:00 AM
  4. Shaking Handlebar at certain speeds
    By HarshaS in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 11:04 AM
  5. New Rocking Shaking Toy !
    By hanozpatel in forum Coffee Lounge:Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 01:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •