Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Careful with that leaking water tanker ahead.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: LIVE UPDATES: India Bike Week: 2013

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here goes some more

Attachment 93202

Nice pics Kaustav ! Thanks for sharing

BTW is that Omkar Budhale's bike - the red n black R1 ?

Regards,
    Nagesh
    bluesatyam likes this.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nagesh Patankar View Post
    Here goes some more

Attachment 93202

Regards,
    Nagesh

looks like that.. he got it re-painted/new body as per his thread.. same scheme.. looks good..
    "A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of fuel."

RE Bullet 1977 - Current
    RX-100 1995 - Current
    CBZ Classic 2003 - Current
    Activa 2004 - Current
    CBR 250R 2012 - Current

http://theironhorse.blog.com

Mentioned
    435 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

A visit to India Bike Week

A two day event can be a lot or very little. A question of glass half full or empty. In the case of the India Bike Week two days felt short, for an event which brought together thousands of bikers from across the country.

This was a ride which started off long before the two days in Goa. Bikers from around the country took part in various city rides under the India Bike Week banner. Many bikers couldnt make it to Goa, but they gave their full support by joining those rides.

As we entered the venue we were greeted by a strong gust of Goas carefree spirit. As the day progressed and the sun climbed higher into the sky, bikers started pouring in. While the sun was making us sweat it out, the Harleys roaring in was heating up the proceeding still further!

The music, the camaraderie, the revved up engines were a potent mix. With a lot of beer in stock to help beat the heat, visitors had a hard time running from one end of the camp to the other.

There were some really spine tingling moments, like when the MTT was fired up for the first time and some extremely relaxed moments as one could find a shady spot to sit and just take in the feel of the moment.

The moment was in the movement. The movement of bikes and bikers could be individually caught like a photograph in ones mind. A lasting impression for a young biker like me.

India Bike Week had a lot of eye candy in the form of Vintages, Customs, HDs, Superbikes and pretty women! But the reason the event was a success was the tremendous biking energy flowing through.

A momentous occasion for this country that an event like this has been held. It will only go upwards from hereon. A small step for human beings a giant leap for motorcycle beings!
    Sunny, Haroon, darkknight and 2 others like this.
    Biking is not about what you have between your legs, its all about how well you use it!!!!!!!

Give your details here if you want to help your fellow xBhpian stranded in your city

Touring Blog: Cycling in Mongolia!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Icon7

Sunil and Kaustav

Ride Happy and Return Safe!

--
    The HeartBrokenBiker
    is a motovlogger - youtube.com/HeartBrokenBiker
    haz a FB page - facebook.com/HeartBrokenBiker
    Rides Blogged
    - Solos ( ~3700 kms Solo, 1300 kms, 2 a.m ~560kms)
    - Group ( Pocharam, Ananthagiri, Sankarpalli )
    There is more where that came from :)

Addicted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nagesh Patankar View Post
    Here goes some more

Attachment 93202

Regards,
    Nagesh

yes buddy its my bike @ IBW with my Team SBK ( super bikers of kolhapur )
    have posted more pic on my page do see them
    Last edited by omkar budhale; 02-06-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    A visit to India Bike Week

A two day event can be a lot or very little. A question of glass half full or empty. In the case of the India Bike Week two days felt short, for an event which brought together thousands of bikers from across the country.

This was a ride which started off long before the two days in Goa. Bikers from around the country took part in various city rides under the India Bike Week banner. Many bikers couldn’t make it to Goa, but they gave their full support by joining those rides.

As we entered the venue we were greeted by a strong gust of Goa’s carefree spirit. As the day progressed and the sun climbed higher into the sky, bikers started pouring in. While the sun was making us sweat it out, the Harley’s roaring in was heating up the proceeding still further!

The music, the camaraderie, the revved up engines were a potent mix. With a lot of beer in stock to help beat the heat, visitors had a hard time running from one end of the camp to the other.

There were some really spine tingling moments, like when the MTT was fired up for the first time and some extremely relaxed moments as one could find a shady spot to sit and just take in the feel of the moment.

The moment was in the movement. The movement of bikes and bikers could be individually caught like a photograph in one’s mind. A lasting impression for a young biker like me.

India Bike Week had a lot of eye candy in the form of Vintages, Customs, HD’s, Superbikes and pretty women! But the reason the event was a success was the tremendous biking energy flowing through.

A momentous occasion for this country that an event like this has been held. It will only go upwards from hereon. A small step for human beings a giant leap for motorcycle beings!
    I fully agree....I'd rather have an event that draws in select crowds than a free-for-all that dilutes the purity of motorcycling. Those 48 hours were some of the best of my life and though there is scope for improvement, this is a strong, promising start. Will be posting pics soon.

Was great meeting and chatting with you, Mr. Monk
    IndiaBikeWeek likes this.
    The man who designed the Tower of Pisa was the First Biker ever...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loved the pics to the core. And I would say crowd seems to be decent. If the tickets were cheaper then it would have become almost as mad as the Auto Expo we have here in delhi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Engineer, Biker and Photographer

My Photography Page
    http://www.mandhirpictography.com/
    http://500px.com/mandhirbajwa
    https://www.facebook.com/Mandhir.Pictography

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ghost Ryderz Show was the extreme best and it had a class They are the real Indian stunters. They truly rock

Addicted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was not only the first IBW but also the first full-fledged event of the country dedicated to the bikes and bikers. The event was open for all existing brands and for the bikers from every part of the country. The famous Vagator beach of Goa witnessed the success and enthusiasm of bike lovers, where this entire festival was set up.
    IndiaBikeWeek likes this.
    Jai Ho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PowerDrift just made an eye-candy video of the India Bike Week! Check it out on PowerDrift ! In the Early Previews section!
    Ride Safe. Ride Forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast