Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Always wear a helmet.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Tarmac Street Riding Boots by Bachoo Motors

  1. #1
    Addicted tusharxtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Gurgaon
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Tarmac Street Riding Boots by Bachoo Motors

    Hi guys,
    A small unboxing video of the Tarmac riding boots which I received two days back.
    The Boots seems durable, haven't taken it out for a ride still, Build quality is good.
    Ordered Online from Bachoo Motors and received it in 3 days.
    Cost of Boots is 4999 INR but currently available at a discounted price of 3999 + Shipping.
    The boots are water resistent to a certain extent, will have to check in upcoming rides.
    Cushioning inside is good in boots, and the size is snug fit for my feet.
    Already tried the Boots in Karol Bagh at Chopra Automobile for fitting but there was deal online so ordered it online.

    Here is a small unboxing video of the same.
    Full review will come after some rides.



    Mods: Please merge with existing thread if any.
    Last edited by The Monk; 05-15-2017 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Video Format settled in post
    Hero Honda Dawn-2009-2011
    Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme-2011-2017
    KTM Duke390 2016- till now

  2. #2
    Moderator The Monk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gurgaon/ Kanpur
    Posts
    9,627
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tarmac Street Riding Boots by Bachoo Motors

    Review Thread Approved

    Do share your experience after you have used the boots for a few rides and then later a long term experience as well. Cheers
    Biking is not about what you have between your legs, its all about how well you use it!!!!!!!

    Give your details here if you want to help your fellow xBhpian stranded in your city

    Touring Blog: Cycling in Mongolia!

  3. #3
    Addicted tusharxtreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Gurgaon
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tarmac Street Riding Boots by Bachoo Motors| Update Review|

    HI guys,

    Updated review on the boots-

    Used it for my Ladhakh ride of 2 weeks in June.

    Single word for the Boots- "All Rounder".

    Design of the boots- Looks like a regular woodland boots but simple design and plain single color-BLACK

    Padding- The boots are very well padded from the inside and unlike the regular Track focused boots which doesn't have any extra padding inside the boots, these boots provide good amount of cushioning and help to walk just like you would be wearing any other regular boots.

    WaterProofing- 90% water proof- These are highly resistent to water splashes and even water crossing in Ladhakh, only issue which i faced is when I had to cross any water crossing and if i had to put my feet inside the water crossing, if water enters the boot from above it is irritating, else water splashes and during rain the Boots are really a must have. I was very confident during all the water crossings and except the deep water crossing the water didn't enter into the boots from anywhere.
    One thing you will face is Sweating and socks getting wet if riding in hot climate due to lack of proper ventilation.

    I gave the Boots- 'ALL ROUNDER' tag because they are so confortable for walking,riding and ease of wearing is so nice, just tie the Laces, secure it with Velcro and you are good to go.

    Any queries/ doubts/ questions, will be more than happy to help.
    Shivanshu likes this.
    Hero Honda Dawn-2009-2011
    Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme-2011-2017
    KTM Duke390 2016- till now

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tarmac Street Riding Boots by Bachoo Motors| Update Review|

    Quote Originally Posted by tusharxtreme View Post
    HI guys,

    Updated review on the boots-

    Used it for my Ladhakh ride of 2 weeks in June.

    Single word for the Boots- "All Rounder".

    Design of the boots- Looks like a regular woodland boots but simple design and plain single color-BLACK

    Padding- The boots are very well padded from the inside and unlike the regular Track focused boots which doesn't have any extra padding inside the boots, these boots provide good amount of cushioning and help to walk just like you would be wearing any other regular boots.

    WaterProofing- 90% water proof- These are highly resistent to water splashes and even water crossing in Ladhakh, only issue which i faced is when I had to cross any water crossing and if i had to put my feet inside the water crossing, if water enters the boot from above it is irritating, else water splashes and during rain the Boots are really a must have. I was very confident during all the water crossings and except the deep water crossing the water didn't enter into the boots from anywhere.
    One thing you will face is Sweating and socks getting wet if riding in hot climate due to lack of proper ventilation.

    I gave the Boots- 'ALL ROUNDER' tag because they are so confortable for walking,riding and ease of wearing is so nice, just tie the Laces, secure it with Velcro and you are good to go.

    Any queries/ doubts/ questions, will be more than happy to help.

    Hi, Thanks for the detailed review. Much useful. I'm planning to buy it online now. But confused about the size. I don't find any size chart in their website. I usually buy 10 Indian size shoe. So what is the equivalent size i should buy from their website which is between 43 and 48?
    tusharxtreme likes this.

  5. #5
    Addicted WindPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kochi
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tarmac Street Riding Boots by Bachoo Motors

    Since you use Indian shoe size 10. Please go ahead and choose 44-45; should be an ideal fit.


    ATGATT !!!

    Cheers,
    WindPacer
    tusharxtreme likes this.
    "Take a deep breath It's Just a BAD DAY, Not a BAD LIFE" - courtesy "The Unknown"

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Re: Tarmac Street Riding Boots by Bachoo Motors

    Quote Originally Posted by WindPacer View Post
    Since you use Indian shoe size 10. Please go ahead and choose 44-45; should be an ideal fit.


    ATGATT !!!

    Cheers,
    WindPacer
    Thanks dude . I just ordered 44 size. I also called them and confirmed.
    tusharxtreme and WindPacer like this.

  7. #7
    Rookie Nucleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Amritsar, Punjab, India
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tarmac Street Riding Boots by Bachoo Motors

    Right now they are on sale again and are available @INR 2999

  8. #8
    Addicted maninderz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    ludhiana
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tarmac Street Riding Boots by Bachoo Motors

    Quote Originally Posted by Nucleus View Post
    Right now they are on sale again and are available @INR 2999
    Where to buy these?
    Any online store.?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using xBhp.com mobile app

  9. #9
    Rookie Nucleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Amritsar, Punjab, India
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tarmac Street Riding Boots by Bachoo Motors

    Quote Originally Posted by maninderz View Post
    Where to buy these?
    Any online store.?

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using xBhp.com mobile app
    Tarmac Street - Bachoo Motors

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Icon8 Re: Tarmac Street Riding Boots by Bachoo Motors

    Quote Originally Posted by Nucleus View Post
    Guys, Please hold on buying this Tarmac Street shoe. I purchased it recently and got damaged in very first use itself, that too one day use within office itself. Not even went for bike trip . I just noticed another guy also reported this issue in BCM touring - https://www.bcmtouring.com/forums/th...g-boots.70953/.

    I'm going to ask for refund. Will keep you posted with the photo of the damage..

    Feeling very sad
    Nucleus likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Orazo Riding Boots
    By sunilg in forum Motorcycle Accessories/Riding Gear Review
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 10-08-2017, 12:43 AM
  2. Solace Riding Boots - ROHA and Jazzy (Video review)
    By harish.krovvidi in forum Motorcycle Accessories/Riding Gear Review
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2017, 01:24 PM
  3. Orazo Riding Boots
    By sunilg in forum General Biking Discussion
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 06:34 PM
  4. Riding boots
    By Ameya118 in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 05:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •