Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Keep your helmet tightly strapped up.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Poll: New to biking

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2818 of 2819 FirstFirst ... 18182318271827682808281428152816281728182819 LastLast
Results 28,171 to 28,180 of 28190
Like Tree6763Likes

Thread: Pulsar 200 NS Owners Review and Experiences

  1. #28171
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lalitpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pulsar 200 NS Owners Review and Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by vvk1999 View Post
    Duke 200 monoshock is direct fit soft shockabsorber but u will loose on load carrying capacity
    Does not duke have an even stiffer suspension??? For i always thought all the duke s have rock hard suspensions??

  2. #28172
    Rusted
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    457
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pulsar 200 NS Owners Review and Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by Avneesh Mishra View Post
    Does not duke have an even stiffer suspension??? For i always thought all the duke s have rock hard suspensions??
    for Duke's weight its hard . but on ns200 it works really good . dint expect p220 like sofa suspension from a mono shock

  3. #28173
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Kenya
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pulsar 200 NS Owners Review and Experiences

    Guys I need some help.

    I used to use GetFriday.com to buy parts for me and either have them sent to me outside India, or send them to a shipping company that would fly them outside. However, they recently said they can't do this for me.

    I urgently need to purchase some parts for my Pulsar NS200 and for a FZ250(Even more urgent, can't find a manual anywhere in English).

    Would you know of websites that allow ordering and payment online, or an errands company that can handle tasks from abroad?

    Any help would be welcome. I like errands companies since some of the dealers in far flung regions only speak local dialect, not English.

  4. #28174
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Kenya
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pulsar 200 NS Owners Review and Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePossum View Post
    Guys I need some help.

    I used to use GetFriday.com to buy parts for me and either have them sent to me outside India, or send them to a shipping company that would fly them outside. However, they recently said they can't do this for me.

    I urgently need to purchase some parts for my Pulsar NS200 and for a FZ250(Even more urgent, can't find a manual anywhere in English).

    Would you know of websites that allow ordering and payment online, or an errands company that can handle tasks from abroad?

    Any help would be welcome. I like errands companies since some of the dealers in far flung regions only speak local dialect, not English.
    Any help? Or at least phone numbers to the Mumbai SVC?

  5. #28175
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Bhubaneswar
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pulsar 200 NS Owners Review and Experiences

    I've been getting low mileage on my 200 NS since a long time. The best I've got is 37 kmpl that too only once. Rest are in range 30-35. Recently, I've moved to bangalore and the mileage took a hard hit. The first month I got a 25 and after that it's in range of 27-30. I always to full tank and use Fuelio app to track mileage.

    ODO is around 9250 with 2 service done and bike is 1.5 yrs old. 3rd service time is coming up soon. Mentioned this in the last servicing and the guy did some idle rpm change but that didn't help much. I've been using stock bajaj engine oil so far. I'm planning on upgrading to Motul 7100.

    Any help will be much appreciated.

  6. #28176
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pulsar 200 NS Owners Review and Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by anshur View Post
    I've been getting low mileage on my 200 NS since a long time. The best I've got is 37 kmpl that too only once. Rest are in range 30-35. Recently, I've moved to bangalore and the mileage took a hard hit. The first month I got a 25 and after that it's in range of 27-30. I always to full tank and use Fuelio app to track mileage.

    ODO is around 9250 with 2 service done and bike is 1.5 yrs old. 3rd service time is coming up soon. Mentioned this in the last servicing and the guy did some idle rpm change but that didn't help much. I've been using stock bajaj engine oil so far. I'm planning on upgrading to Motul 7100.

    Any help will be much appreciated.
    Ask the SVC to test compression of your engine and tell them that you would escalate this issue to Bajaj if they dont solve your low mileage issue.
    Since the bike is new this issue should be rectified as early as possible as later they may not even check anything.

    Here are a couple of things you can try before 3rd service:
    1. Change fuel stations and test your mileage
    2. Try to ride you motorcycle below 4K RPM and test your mileage
    Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 (2016 - 2017)
    Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 BS 4 (2017 - Present)

  7. #28177
    Addicted Vipergts07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    216
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pulsar 200 NS Owners Review and Experiences

    Does the Bajaj stock oil really last for 5k kms? Mineral oils are meant to be in the 2-2.5k kms range. Fs oils can last till 4-5k kms.
    Quote Originally Posted by anshur View Post
    I've been getting low mileage on my 200 NS since a long time. The best I've got is 37 kmpl that too only once. Rest are in range 30-35. Recently, I've moved to bangalore and the mileage took a hard hit. The first month I got a 25 and after that it's in range of 27-30. I always to full tank and use Fuelio app to track mileage.

    ODO is around 9250 with 2 service done and bike is 1.5 yrs old. 3rd service time is coming up soon. Mentioned this in the last servicing and the guy did some idle rpm change but that didn't help much. I've been using stock bajaj engine oil so far. I'm planning on upgrading to Motul 7100.

    Any help will be much appreciated.

  8. #28178
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Bhubaneswar
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pulsar 200 NS Owners Review and Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipergts07 View Post
    Does the Bajaj stock oil really last for 5k kms? Mineral oils are meant to be in the 2-2.5k kms range. Fs oils can last till 4-5k kms.
    Well, Bajaj claim for a very high 10k kms drain interval. I've been changing engine oil every 4.5k kms. I wanted to go for Motul 7100 but the service center denied saying wthi will void the free servicing.

  9. #28179
    Addicted Vipergts07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    216
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pulsar 200 NS Owners Review and Experiences

    Car oils usually last for that long, but they are different quite a bit. Would suggest finishing off the free services at the earliest. Post which if you move to 7100 keep an eye on the level. If you move to a mineral or ss oil then stick to around 2-3k kms change intervals. Air filter and engine oil are the basic one shouldn't ignore or skimp on.
    Quote Originally Posted by anshur View Post
    Well, Bajaj claim for a very high 10k kms drain interval. I've been changing engine oil every 4.5k kms. I wanted to go for Motul 7100 but the service center denied saying wthi will void the free servicing.

  10. #28180
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pulsar 200 NS Owners Review and Experiences

    hello people, I bought an NS200 a year back and loving every moment!

    Does anyone have a sudden half a second power loss from the engine when accelerating from Lower RPMs?? Like when I twist the throttle halfway from about 2-5K Rpms, I feel a sudden loss of power for maybe half second after which the bike picks up normally. Any idea why is this happening?

    Also the right front fork has started leaking oil at just 6K Kms. Should i get it replaced or repaired??

Similar Threads

  1. [Ownership Thread]: Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 Owners Review and Experience
    By thunderbird_m6 in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 5658
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 02:49 PM
  2. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Owners Experiences
    By amandeepkamboj19 in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 3166
    Last Post: 08-31-2019, 12:19 PM
  3. Review And How to Install new K&N[BA-2201] For Pulsar
    By I.S.Avinash in forum Motorcycle Accessories/Riding Gear Review
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 11:26 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:06 AM
  5. [Help]: Pulsar 220 Owners
    By chaman19 in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 10:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •