Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Castrol Power 1

Scan – see – think – act.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 538
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Bajaj Discover 125 Owners Reviews and Experiences

  1. #11
    Rusted
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    644
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congratulations
    waiting for a full fledged review

    if i am not wrong u were considering d125st along with bikes like ss125,p135 and stunner too..not completely sure...what made u choose this bike? pros cons? total OTR cost and ur overall dealership as well as the bike experience...

    havent seen any reviews of the new bikes launched except the p200ns and the duke200

  2. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafirashi View Post
    Thanks buddy , have changed the title...
    Many congrats on your new bike!
    Which showroom did u get your bike from in Chennai? Amd whats the price breakup?
    Looking forward to more detailed user experience in the future with respect to Mileage, Service amd other stuff.

    Happy Riding!!

  3. #13
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by princesirohi View Post
    congrats for the new bike and on being the first owner of Disco 125ST.

    but frankly, this bike looks good only in pictures and on road it looks just a commuter bike, nothing more than it, and i feel words like "beauty" "Stylish Commuter" does not fit correctly.

    even i call my P150... a little BEAST, but thats because i own it and i love it, but everyone knows a P150 is not at all be called a beast.
    Bro i think u gotta look at it again . it is very stylish from other commuter bike.

    Quote Originally Posted by shahbaz63 View Post
    Saw it yesterday at kanjurmarg, was surprise to see Daily Commuting Discover in this look, liked it... Looks like its ready to take on

    Waiting for a Ownership Review
    will do once i complete the first service
    Quote Originally Posted by mayank.travadi View Post
    Congratulations
    waiting for a full fledged review

    if i am not wrong u were considering d125st along with bikes like ss125,p135 and stunner too..not completely sure...what made u choose this bike? pros cons? total OTR cost and ur overall dealership as well as the bike experience...

    havent seen any reviews of the new bikes launched except the p200ns and the duke200
    Yes i was considering other options but decided it once i test rode it . The throttle sound was awesome . For a few min i forgot i was riding 125 cc bike.
    And this was best for the price . i dont see any other bike offering u so much feature for 63k. Am from Chennai and the On road price is 63,627 INR. I had to wait a month long to get ma bike . But it was worth waiting for. I took From Khivraj Motors which is in mount road. Its the main branch in chennai . And the experience was nice .

    Quote Originally Posted by makkerony View Post
    Many congrats on your new bike!
    Which showroom did u get your bike from in Chennai? Amd whats the price breakup?
    Looking forward to more detailed user experience in the future with respect to Mileage, Service amd other stuff.

    Happy Riding!!
    I got from KHIVRAJ Motors which is mount road. Rode some 200 odd km . and got mileage of 58-59kmpl. Will give the solid number after finishing the friar service . And here is the breakup
    Vehicle cost 55740
    Insurance 1468
    Road tax & registration charges 5069
    Number plate and others 1350

    Total 63627

  4. #14
    Addicted mayukh92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Burdwan, India
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    congrats rafi.. you knwo we both started waiting for this machine but i ended up with being IMPULSIVE but he holded on and got your baby... i know the bike just looks like a Suzuki 150 cc bike.. ride it bro pretty HARD
    OPINIONS ARE LIKE HEADACHES EVERYONE HAS ONE....

    THE KID used to burn rubber with blood.. now he does it with Petrol...

    Roads are filled with idiots, so don't become one!!!!

  5. #15
    Rusted Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    889
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bajaj designers inspired by suzuki ????

    I'm not sure why Bajaj is so much kanjoos in giving Disc brakes for Lower CC Bikes?? Even Honda Twister has bigger disc than this Bike...

    No Rear sets for a Monoshock Bike??? doesn't gives any racing look...

    May be first of its kind a Monoshock in a 125cc bike when some manufacturers do not even have it in their Flagship models itself...
    .......Just a Biker.......

  6. #16
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by mayukh92 View Post
    congrats rafi.. you knwo we both started waiting for this machine but i ended up with being IMPULSIVE but he holded on and got your baby... i know the bike just looks like a Suzuki 150 cc bike.. ride it bro pretty HARD
    Thanks mayukh . how is your IMPULSE . Go ahead with a ownership review and posts some pic. Waiting to see ur babe
    Last edited by rafirashi; 08-20-2012 at 12:58 PM.

  7. #17
    Addicted mayukh92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Burdwan, India
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafirashi View Post
    Thanks mayukh . how is your IMPULSE . Go ahead with a ownership review and posts some pic. Waiting to see ur babe
    i will defiantly rafi.. let me firstly cover my first service
    OPINIONS ARE LIKE HEADACHES EVERYONE HAS ONE....

    THE KID used to burn rubber with blood.. now he does it with Petrol...

    Roads are filled with idiots, so don't become one!!!!

  8. #18
    Rusted
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    287
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rafirashi View Post
    I got from KHIVRAJ Motors which is mount road. Rode some 200 odd km . and got mileage of 58-59kmpl. Will give the solid number after finishing the friar service . And here is the breakup
    Vehicle cost 55740
    Insurance 1468
    Road tax & registration charges 5069
    Number plate and others 1350

    Total 63627
    Number plate costs 1350? is it typo or special number plate which was supposed to be introduced as per court orders?

    Any pics of the same if its the high security one?

  9. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Glad to join Discover 125 ST owners

    Total OTR price in Bangalore is Rs.65,129/-. I purchased Black with Blue color. Expecting delivery in a day or two.

  10. #20
    Rusted Enthusiastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bangalore/Ranchi
    Posts
    533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Rafirashi congrats for your bike , saw 2-3 125STs. Really very nice exhaust note for a 125cc. Very smooth sound. Much smoother than P135LS. Discover ST is already doing 25,000+ numbers per month on its launch. Stunner looks a class in 125cc segment but after that ST only looks better. If you see for example Slingshot next to ST it looks downclass. Really a wise decision. Do you feel the engine to be very smooth while driving?
    Whats there in a signature?

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Ownership Thread]: Aprilia SR 150 Owners Reviews and Experiences
    By Journeykanth in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 937
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 01:40 AM
  2. [Ownership Thread]: Yamaha YZF R3 Owners Reviews and Experiences
    By ankit mishra in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 3994
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 08:19 PM
  3. Yamaha YZF- R15 S Owners Reviews and Experiences
    By Anunay in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 972
    Last Post: 04-11-2020, 03:47 PM
  4. Benelli TNT 600i - Owners' Reviews & Experiences
    By deepak82 in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 1870
    Last Post: 10-31-2019, 12:12 AM
  5. [Ownership Thread]: Bajaj V15: Owners Reviews and Experiences
    By shadcool786 in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-27-2019, 10:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •