Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Hot days = molten tar = slip/slide.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 105
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Hero Ignitor

  1. #1
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hero Ignitor

    Hi all xbphians.


    Thanks to all for your kind comments and helping me to choose IGNITOR (black color). This is my first bike and yes you guys will say that this is duplicate copy of STUNNER but, its better than outdated stunner, its like an updated version


    its way better than Stunner
    1. Better looks
    2. Digital Meter
    3. Kick Start
    4. Handling better than Stunner
    5. Hero Trust


    its muscular and huge bulky type of bike exactly what i want it


    I got took this bike on 11.11.2012 at Dhanteras showroom was Crowded as hell,


    By far i would say this is the best bike in 125cc. If anyone of you wants to have stylish bike. I would say go for this


    im not going above 40-50kmph and maintaning RPM at 4000-5000
    MILEAGE? - i have no idea, but will be soon

    Name:  IMAG0410.jpg
Views: 29457
Size:  101.8 KBName:  IMAG0409.jpg
Views: 24672
Size:  101.3 KBName:  IMAG0412.jpg
Views: 41724
Size:  98.7 KB


    One question
    Can i have Pillion rider with me? it runs 120 Km till now

  2. #2
    Moderator antz.bin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Nasik / Pune
    Posts
    5,292
    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Motorcycle Ownership Thread Approved

    Congrats Ravi on your new purchase. Do keep updating this thread
    Advice is a form of nostalgia.
    Dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth.

    Antz Travelz!! | South India Exploration Ride | Leh Triplog (Work in progress)

  3. #3
    CAPEVERDE christo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Iritty
    Posts
    578
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Hero Ignitor

    Quote Originally Posted by ravisawalia View Post
    One question
    Can i have Pillion rider with me? it runs 120 Km till now
    Congratulations.
    Do you have an option to not take a pillion? If yes, don't



    Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2
    madhav766 likes this.
    Yamaha YZF-R15

    Riding a motorcycle is like living in a video game where people are trying to kill you.

    Rjays swift riding jacket reviewed in detail || Cramster twister gloves reviewed

  4. #4
    Rusted veryhiphop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    2,141
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ravisawalia View Post
    Hi all xbphians.


    Thanks to all for your kind comments and helping me to choose IGNITOR (black color). This is my first bike and yes you guys will say that this is duplicate copy of STUNNER but, its better than outdated stunner, its like an updated version


    its way better than Stunner
    1. Better looks
    2. Digital Meter
    3. Kick Start
    4. Handling better than Stunner
    5. Hero Trust


    its muscular and huge bulky type of bike exactly what i want it


    I got took this bike on 11.11.2012 at Dhanteras showroom was Crowded as hell,


    By far i would say this is the best bike in 125cc. If anyone of you wants to have stylish bike. I would say go for this


    im not going above 40-50kmph and maintaning RPM at 4000-5000
    MILEAGE? - i have no idea, but will be soon

    Name:  IMAG0410.jpg
Views: 29457
Size:  101.8 KBName:  IMAG0409.jpg
Views: 24672
Size:  101.3 KBName:  IMAG0412.jpg
Views: 41724
Size:  98.7 KB


    One question
    Can i have Pillion rider with me? it runs 120 Km till now

    Congrats....Ride Safe and keep posting your experience of the bike...

  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thank you so much guys

    Quote Originally Posted by christo View Post
    Congratulations.
    Do you have an option to not take a pillion? If yes, don't



    Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2
    alrighty

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congrats! Thats a good bike
    One question - Is that a seat cover or is that how it came from the showroom? I will look forward for your Ownership Experience!

  7. #7
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bond_bhai View Post
    Congrats! Thats a good bike
    One question - Is that a seat cover or is that how it came from the showroom? I will look forward for your Ownership Experience!
    thanks you
    and yes its seat cover cost me Rs. 150/- from showroom

  8. #8
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    alright 250km done
    1st time i went to reserve mode then the engine becomes little stressed i rushed to nearest petrol pump and get it filled then engine is again smooth then after 5 minutes of riding it again little stressed,
    why is this happening? its not smooth than before it used to be
    whats wrong with that?

  9. #9
    Ban-Kai! madhav766's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    744
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Hero Ignitor

    Quote Originally Posted by ravisawalia View Post
    alright 250km done
    1st time i went to reserve mode then the engine becomes little stressed i rushed to nearest petrol pump and get it filled then engine is again smooth then after 5 minutes of riding it again little stressed,
    why is this happening? its not smooth than before it used to be
    whats wrong with that?
    Could you explain stressed??

    Sent from my WT19i
    Don't matter what it is: Touring; Racing; Commuting. All I know is, I belong on the saddle.

    Rides : Honda CB Twister(Feb 2011 - Present) | TVS Apache RTR 180 ABS(Sept 2012 - May 2016) | Honda CBR250R C-ABS Repsol(March 2017 - Present)

    Break-in tension? Read this.

    Love camping and riding? Google - On Rustic Routes.

  10. #10
    Rusted veryhiphop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    2,141
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ravisawalia View Post
    alright 250km done
    1st time i went to reserve mode then the engine becomes little stressed i rushed to nearest petrol pump and get it filled then engine is again smooth then after 5 minutes of riding it again little stressed,
    why is this happening? its not smooth than before it used to be
    whats wrong with that?
    Adulterated petrol...
    ekm-biker likes this.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:23 PM
  2. Hero Ignitor or Pulsar 135
    By ravisawalia in forum What Bike?
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 07:15 PM
  3. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 12:22 PM
  4. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 03:13 PM
  5. Replies: 223
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 07:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •