Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Always wear a helmet.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Page 826 of 850 FirstFirst ... 326726776816822823824825826827828829830836 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,260 of 8493
Like Tree3756Likes

Thread: Suzuki Gixxer 155

  1. #8251
    Addicted Rajdip Saha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer 155

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoBlizzard View Post
    I actually forget FZ16 does not have the Rear disc variant yet. Well my bad, but goodluck if you wanna make the change.
    I wont make any changes because brakes are the most important part of a bike and as you all mentioned it requires a lot of mods for retrofitting its not a good idea to fiddle around with it.
    If it would had been a direct fit I would had thought of doing it.

  2. #8252
    ER Doctor MotoBlizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    783
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer 155

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajdip Saha View Post
    I wont make any changes because brakes are the most important part of a bike and as you all mentioned it requires a lot of mods for retrofitting its not a good idea to fiddle around with it.
    If it would had been a direct fit I would had thought of doing it.
    Once the rear disc variant launches, ask your SVC if its possible or not and if its possible then will the "clearances" be the same as teh Rear disc variant or will they be different. That should give you a fair idea.
    Profession: ER Doctor

    [Connect With Me On]
    : Youtube ||| Instagram ||| Facebook ||| Twitter

    Join My Facebook Suzuki Gixxer Group: Click Here
    Join My BlizzardArmy on Facebook if you are a Non-Gixxer Rider: Click Here

    [My Motorcycles]
    2013 - 2016: Honda Activa
    2016 - Current:
    Suzuki GSX150F

  3. #8253
    Addicted Rajdip Saha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    India
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer 155

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoBlizzard View Post
    Once the rear disc variant launches, ask your SVC if its possible or not and if its possible then will the "clearances" be the same as teh Rear disc variant or will they be different. That should give you a fair idea.
    sure, would do that.

  4. #8254
    VXR
    VXR is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Goa
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer 155

    Hey guys!
    My bike recently completed 23K Kms and both the tyres have worn out. I checked out MRF dealers in my area but they all don't have the front ZAPPER FX and quoted me Rs. 3.3K for the rear REVZ M.

    I also visited store that deals with CEAT tyres. They have 100/80 ZOOM PLUS F for front and 140/60 ZOOM RAD for rear. The size and pattern is similar to stock tyre. They rubber also appears to be soft-medium compound.
    Since the stock MRF tyres aren't available I was thinking of going with the CEAT as I need a tyre change urgently.

    Does anyone here switched to CEAT?
    If so how is the experience? Particularly high speed grip and cornering feedback.
    And also how does the tyre perform in wet conditions and braking?

    Help please!!

  5. #8255
    Rusted Shashank K R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bengaluru
    Posts
    710
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer 155

    Anyone planning to upsize, don't. Forms a highly exaggerated profile on our small rims. Stick to 130/70, 140/60 or 140/70, most preferably 140/60 since the other suitable sizes overgear the bike (and also 140/60 is recommended).



    There was a periodic tak tak sound coming from the front sprocket. Inspected and noticed that the front sprocket had begun to hook, causing that sound. Hence replaced the front sprocket alone since the rear sprocket and chain were in good shape. Replaced it with Pulsar 150's front sprocket, costed ₹93 (Credit - @sandeep.cf).


    Last edited by Shashank K R; 01-13-2018 at 01:11 AM.
    Vyshakh and White Fang like this.

  6. #8256
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Bengaluru
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer 155

    Hi everyone
    I have a question. Sometimes my roommate rides my new Gixxer. He is a bad rider who rides with clutch, revs the engine etc. I don't want to give my bike to Him but I don't have choice sometimes.
    The problem is after he returns the bike the bike behaves very different with sluggish pickup, idling at higher rpm, vibration at some speeds.
    It will bother me for some time and become normal after two three days. Sometimes it takes longer. How to deal this situation.any preventive tips or suggestions. Is it normal for bikes to behave like this when riding style changes??

  7. #8257
    Rusted ashwanth.r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    584
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer 155

    Quote Originally Posted by thousifkhan24 View Post
    Hi everyone
    I have a question. Sometimes my roommate rides my new Gixxer. He is a bad rider who rides with clutch, revs the engine etc. I don't want to give my bike to Him but I don't have choice sometimes.
    The problem is after he returns the bike the bike behaves very different with sluggish pickup, idling at higher rpm, vibration at some speeds.
    It will bother me for some time and become normal after two three days. Sometimes it takes longer. How to deal this situation.any preventive tips or suggestions. Is it normal for bikes to behave like this when riding style changes??
    How do you know he rides the clutch and revs it high ? If you know because you rode with him, why don't you tell him that he is not supposed to ride the clutch and rev the engine too high. When I learnt how to shift a manual gearbox on my friend's Splendor, by the time I finished, the clutch adjustment was gone and gear shift got clunky.

  8. #8258
    Rookie umang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer 155

    I just wanted to share a picture of my blue ride....
    Anupam Das and Navk like this.

  9. #8259
    Rookie umang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer 155

    Quote Originally Posted by ashwanth.r View Post
    How do you know he rides the clutch and revs it high ? If you know because you rode with him, why don't you tell him that he is not supposed to ride the clutch and rev the engine too high. When I learnt how to shift a manual gearbox on my friend's Splendor, by the time I finished, the clutch adjustment was gone and gear shift got clunky.
    Best option is to ask your mate to ride your bike in the proper way, as he would treat his own bike.

  10. #8260
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Andhra Pradesh
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer 155

    Guy's gearbox sounded differently (a clack) while shifting 1,2 times. Should i be concerned. Odo is at 700km. How to Solve the false nuetral? Hope it will be gone after first service

Similar Threads

  1. Suzuki Gixxer 155 Ridden and Reviewed
    By The Monk in forum Bike Reviews
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 09-16-2016, 07:21 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 05:30 AM
  3. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-02-2014, 08:41 PM
  4. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  5. 2012 Suzuki Gixxer Thou !!
    By kachhhing in forum Superbike And Imports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 04:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •