Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Practice slow-speed riding.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 11 of 472 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 4720
Like Tree1902Likes

Thread: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

  1. #101
    Rusted debargha.kit2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    kolkata
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Quote Originally Posted by raviTy View Post
    Dude, the bike is already selling like hot cakes and has waiting period of 2 months. I tried to haggle but they didn't budge a bit.
    They are providing parking cover and extended warranty in the mentioned OTR i.e. 100500/-
    They will give you list of accessories that you can choose from. I haven't finalized them yet, want to do some research before I commit.
    The extended warranty is included in the OTR as far I remember.

    I had made the deal with a sales guy first but i spoke to Bhanushali as well. he wrote the advance receipt for me.
    Dont know why suzuki isnt beefing up there production line
    Because why not manufacture products which are demanding
    Or maybe they want to create a hype by a bad marketing strategy
    I was given a deadline of 2 months too

    Sent from my Coolpad 8297L-I00 using Tapatalk
    sshinde555 likes this.

  2. #102
    Addicted sshinde555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Quote Originally Posted by raviTy View Post
    Dude, the bike is already selling like hot cakes and has waiting period of 2 months. I tried to haggle but they didn't budge a bit.
    They are providing parking cover and extended warranty in the mentioned OTR i.e. 100500/-
    They will give you list of accessories that you can choose from. I haven't finalized them yet, want to do some research before I commit.
    The extended warranty is included in the OTR as far I remember.

    I had made the deal with a sales guy first but i spoke to Bhanushali as well. he wrote the advance receipt for me.
    Thanks for the reply dude Finally went to Dolphin Suzuki and book the SF by giving 10k as booking amount.... Now have to wait for 2 months

    Which is killing me.......

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    tom.g1847 likes this.
    Ride Hard Ride Safe...

    Way To Connect With Me :
    You Tube = https://www.youtube.com/c/SagarsLife
    Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/sagars_life/
    Twitter = https://twitter.com/realsagar
    Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/SAGAR.SHINDE

  3. #103
    Addicted sreejith kp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    cochin
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Went to a dealership today to book the mighty gixxer sf, hoping that the waiting period will be around 2 weeks. But sadly, the showroom guy said that it will take two months to get the bike. Gonna check on other showrooms to get it earlier as possible. i cant wait to put my hands on it...

  4. #104
    Rusted debargha.kit2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    kolkata
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sreejith kp View Post
    Went to a dealership today to book the mighty gixxer sf, hoping that the waiting period will be around 2 weeks. But sadly, the showroom guy said that it will take two months to get the bike. Gonna check on other showrooms to get it earlier as possible. i cant wait to put my hands on it...
    I think no one can deliver the bike sooner
    Its the biggest pain we have to bear with
    I have completed 1month of waiting
    Another one remained

    Sent from my Coolpad 8297L-I00 using Tapatalk

  5. #105
    Addicted sshinde555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Quote Originally Posted by debargha.kit2 View Post
    I think no one can deliver the bike sooner
    Its the biggest pain we have to bear with
    I have completed 1month of waiting
    Another one remained

    Sent from my Coolpad 8297L-I00 using Tapatalk
    Yeah right speak with dolphin Suzuki dealer about it he mentioned people are ready to give 15k extra for earliest delivery but they are getting shortage of bike from company it self....

    Really Suzuki have to increase the production of of sf

    Also I have one query for documents submission they have mentioned xerox copies with SEO attested is this really required?? Or only xerox copy is OK

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Ride Hard Ride Safe...

    Way To Connect With Me :
    You Tube = https://www.youtube.com/c/SagarsLife
    Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/sagars_life/
    Twitter = https://twitter.com/realsagar
    Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/SAGAR.SHINDE

  6. #106
    Rusted debargha.kit2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    kolkata
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Take the original documents along with xerox with you
    Generally Attestation is done when some one is declaring on your behalf that your documents are valid
    Now if you can show them the original documents and then give them the xerox copy that will do to
    However i don't get the point why dont give them the attested copies rightaway

    Sent from my Coolpad 8297L-I00 using Tapatalk
    sshinde555 likes this.

  7. #107
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Icon7 Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Have anyone bought the Black Color of Gixxer SF.
    I am planning to buy this beauty and i m very leaned at its black color but before buying i want to have a glimpse of it in black
    none of the showrooms here in bangalore currenty have black color in their showrooms.
    Please post some pics

    Thanks

  8. #108
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    HYDERABAD
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Name:  WP_20150611_002.jpg
Views: 7740
Size:  69.0 KBName:  WP_20150611_003.jpg
Views: 7626
Size:  62.8 KBName:  WP_20150610_001.jpg
Views: 2336
Size:  86.9 KB

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

    Here you go. However the it definitely looks better in person. Its a personal thing but the I would choose black over blue anyday and have got great feedback from everyone on the color.

    -RG
    Abishek94, Jith_in, raviTy and 1 others like this.

  9. #109
    Rusted debargha.kit2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    kolkata
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ragu1 View Post
    Name:  WP_20150611_002.jpg
Views: 7740
Size:  69.0 KBName:  WP_20150611_003.jpg
Views: 7626
Size:  62.8 KBName:  WP_20150610_001.jpg
Views: 2336
Size:  86.9 KB

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

    Here you go. However the it definitely looks better in person. Its a personal thing but the I would choose black over blue anyday and have got great feedback from everyone on the color.

    -RG
    She looks like she is ready to make the eyes of the onlookers envy

    Sent from my Coolpad 8297L-I00 using Tapatalk

  10. #110
    Addicted sshinde555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Hey why this thread is so silent......

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Ride Hard Ride Safe...

    Way To Connect With Me :
    You Tube = https://www.youtube.com/c/SagarsLife
    Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/sagars_life/
    Twitter = https://twitter.com/realsagar
    Facebook = https://www.facebook.com/SAGAR.SHINDE

Similar Threads

  1. [Ownership Thread]: Suzuki Access125 / Swish125 ownership thread
    By MR ACE in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 460
    Last Post: 12-24-2019, 12:21 AM
  2. Fz1 Ownership Thread
    By niks_devil666 in forum Superbike And Imports
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 07-02-2018, 09:21 PM
  3. [Ownership Thread]: TVS Phoenix 125 Ownership Thread
    By adnansanni in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-10-2017, 08:51 AM
  4. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  5. Comet GT250 OwnerShip Thread.
    By prabhubravo in forum Superbike And Imports
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 11-29-2013, 04:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •