Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Always use both brakes to reduce speed.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 466 of 468 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468 LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 4677
Like Tree1894Likes

Thread: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

  1. #4651
    Addicted Aamod Revz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Quote Originally Posted by #bpk View Post
    According to you , what's vibrations? Different people have different sensitivity towards vibes, many people say that fz 150 is the smoothest Japanese street bike, but i find vibes in that too! Cause i am super sensitive towards it. If vibes in your gixxer is too much then change oil , check condition of your chain and sprockets. Gixxer engine consumes oil and faces engine seizures ,check that too!
    I guess vigorous shaking of the tank and footpegs can be called vibrations. The gixxer is one of the smoothest 150cc bikes in the country. So, getting vibes on my bike at such low RPMs while they're absent on my friend's 2015 model made me doubt the refinement of the new version.
    #bpk likes this.

  2. #4652
    ER Doctor MotoBlizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,092
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamod Revz View Post
    Anybody getting any kind of vibrations from the bike after 6k rpm??
    Nope no major vibes. Very minor vibes in pegs and handlebars.
    #bpk and Aamod Revz like this.
    For My Gixxer Related videos: Click HERE

    Join My Facebook Suzuki Gixxer Group
    : Click Here

    [My Motorcycles]
    2013 - 2016: Honda Activa
    2016 - Current:
    Suzuki GSX150F

  3. #4653
    Rusted #bpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Tezpur , Assam
    Posts
    1,623
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoBlizzard View Post
    Nope no major vibes. Very minor vibes in pegs and handlebars.
    Thanks for your honest feedback sir

  4. #4654
    Addicted THANIGAIMADHAVAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    ARCOT
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kuulbhaskar View Post
    Yes its on my wishlist but its almost same dealer price i get here which is Rs 480. Btw did anyone here in xbhp tried this 5100 ?
    Two times and it lasted for a good 4.5k kms. It just lasts longer,Nothing more. Now using ecstar from SVC
    kuulbhaskar likes this.

  5. #4655
    Addicted Aamod Revz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    The new Gixxer SFName:  a6a420dbbcbf535eaab82ecb08f1258f.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  54.6 KBName:  77ca72fc45a6ef6506df2388003ac2c9.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  22.8 KBName:  2c16f752992b6b04e75a713cdf4e2d7c.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  20.4 KB
    Navk likes this.

  6. #4656
    Addicted Aamod Revz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    I'm disappointed with the 2019 version. I was expecting a bump in power. They should've done it atleast to compensate with the increased weight. But they decreased the power, probably to maintain the current mileage. That too in a market where perfomance bikes have good sales.
    Deathwing and #bpk like this.

  7. #4657
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Does anyone know the type of CDI used in SF? Is it AC or DC?

  8. #4658
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Vizag
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Icon8 Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    I have a issue with my shaft of my SF. I provided all my documents of extended warranty to the showroom people. Now they say they have rejected it because I have not made a servicing with them after the first 10 services.

    I made all my mandatory services of my bike 4 free and 4 paid and the last bonus and along with it two more services with them only. But in the middle i gave two services outside. Now they say that particular reason and make me pay for 6000 rupees. It was clearly said that i need to make only the mandatory services on time and with them to make the warranty valid or else it will be invalidated.

    Can someone please help me on this and tell me whats the correct procedure.?

  9. #4659
    Addicted Ashwiin Napster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Bengaluru/Mysuru, Karnataka, India
    Posts
    165
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Prahasitv View Post
    I have a issue with my shaft of my SF. I provided all my documents of extended warranty to the showroom people. Now they say they have rejected it because I have not made a servicing with them after the first 10 services.

    I made all my mandatory services of my bike 4 free and 4 paid and the last bonus and along with it two more services with them only. But in the middle i gave two services outside. Now they say that particular reason and make me pay for 6000 rupees. It was clearly said that i need to make only the mandatory services on time and with them to make the warranty valid or else it will be invalidated.

    Can someone please help me on this and tell me whats the correct procedure.?
    Any bike will have a stipulated time-frame/date from the company which provides warranty. Some companies provide Extended warranty by charging a premium amount. Normally it should be something like "Avail this service within XXXX kms or before XX/XX/XXXX date or XXX days, whichever is earlier". Read your clauses in your extended warranty and check if all your services are within the regulated limits by the company. If done right, show them the records available in your service book and ask them to re-check with their database. If everything looks good and if they still deny warranty, then you can take things forward depending on your situation.

    P.S - The two times you gave servicing outside, was it done properly by the mechanic? And was it done in your presence? Did you change all the necessary consumables/spares as per your periodic servicing requirements?
    Last edited by Ashwiin Napster; 05-24-2019 at 12:34 AM.
    Honda Dio [2010 - 2011]
    Yamaha YZF R15 V2 [2011 - Present]
    Yamaha YZF R3 [2016 - Present]

    What's next? :)

  10. #4660
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Vizag
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Suzuki Gixxer SF : Ownership thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwiin Napster View Post
    Any bike will have a stipulated time-frame/date from the company which provides warranty. Some companies provide Extended warranty by charging a premium amount. Normally it should be something like "Avail this service within XXXX kms or before XX/XX/XXXX date or XXX days, whichever is earlier". Read your clauses in your extended warranty and check if all your services are within the regulated limits by the company. If done right, show them the records available in your service book and ask them to re-check with their database. If everything looks good and if they still deny warranty, then you can take things forward depending on your situation.

    P.S - The two times you gave servicing outside, was it done properly by the mechanic? And was it done in your presence? Did you change all the necessary consumables/spares as per your periodic servicing requirements?
    It was in the mentioned time limits and the kilometers, the only reason they say rejection was that I didnt get it serviced with them for those two times. It was only written that i need to get all the mandatory services to be done to avail the extended warranty and nothing was mentioned that i need to get it done every time with them.

    Yes my outside servicing is done is my presence with all the necessary changes. The only reason to give outside for is because the showroom people are charging me more every time during the paid servicing. I gave my bike to showroom for servicing 13 times and then 2 times outside and last time in April back in showroom as i wanted to check everything was correct or wrong. They said everything was fine when I gave them for servicing in April. After a month this is what happened.

Similar Threads

  1. [Ownership Thread]: Suzuki Access125 / Swish125 ownership thread
    By MR ACE in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 453
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 02:21 PM
  2. Fz1 Ownership Thread
    By niks_devil666 in forum Superbike And Imports
    Replies: 683
    Last Post: 07-02-2018, 09:21 PM
  3. [Ownership Thread]: TVS Phoenix 125 Ownership Thread
    By adnansanni in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-10-2017, 08:51 AM
  4. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:07 PM
  5. Comet GT250 OwnerShip Thread.
    By prabhubravo in forum Superbike And Imports
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 11-29-2013, 04:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •