Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Careful with that leaking water tanker ahead.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Page 340 of 362 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3618
Like Tree3260Likes

Thread: Yamaha YZF R3 Owners Reviews and Experiences

  1. #3391
    Rusted Chandan92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Raipur, Chhattisgarh
    Posts
    1,132
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Yamaha YZF R3 Owners Reviews and Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by dineshaugustin View Post
    Isn't the spark plug change interval 20000 km ?
    No it’s 10k kms.
    dineshaugustin likes this.

  2. #3392
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Greater Noida
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Yamaha YZF R3 Owners Reviews and Experiences

    R3 owners,

    New owner here, crossed 5k kms,

    Loving the easy ergonomics & stability, even in triple digits.

    My helmet was just all over the place on high speeds,
    hence bought a MT thunder 3 neon with aerodynamic stance, zero wind noise, and extremely good padding along with dual safety certifications.

    Installed tail tidy (fender elimination kit),
    along with new indicators (old ones won't fit).

    Also installed metzeler at back tire, now the combination is best,

    Went to karol bagh to test out sounds of both 1st copy & original akrapovik exhausts,
    the difference was negligible.

    Will be going to replace the stock exhaust real soon, as the bike's refinement mutes the whole character,
    I want it more bassy, already have a 1st copy slipon on my CBR650f

    What exhausts you guys are using,
    and what is the mod type (using slipon or full system by eliminating catcon {catalytics converter})

    Kindly help GURUS.

  3. #3393
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Yamaha YZF R3 Owners Reviews and Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by buffshady View Post
    R3 owners,

    New owner here, crossed 5k kms,

    Loving the easy ergonomics & stability, even in triple digits.

    My helmet was just all over the place on high speeds,
    hence bought a MT thunder 3 neon with aerodynamic stance, zero wind noise, and extremely good padding along with dual safety certifications.

    Installed tail tidy (fender elimination kit),
    along with new indicators (old ones won't fit).

    Also installed metzeler at back tire, now the combination is best,

    Went to karol bagh to test out sounds of both 1st copy & original akrapovik exhausts,
    the difference was negligible.

    Will be going to replace the stock exhaust real soon, as the bike's refinement mutes the whole character,
    I want it more bassy, already have a 1st copy slipon on my CBR650f

    What exhausts you guys are using,
    and what is the mod type (using slipon or full system by eliminating catcon {catalytics converter})

    Kindly help GURUS.
    Hey Buffshady,

    Is your R3 BSIV (i.e. 2018)?
    If it is, doesn't it come with Metzelers at both wheels already?
    Rushikesh
    TheBikingDiaries.in

  4. #3394
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Greater Noida
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Yamaha YZF R3 Owners Reviews and Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by rushikesh.ware View Post
    Hey Buffshady,

    Is your R3 BSIV (i.e. 2018)?
    If it is, doesn't it come with Metzelers at both wheels already?
    Hey man,
    mine is a pre-loved one,
    but in mint condition.

    It had both MRFs.
    rushikesh.ware likes this.

  5. #3395
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Yamaha YZF R3 Owners Reviews and Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by buffshady View Post
    Hey man,
    mine is a pre-loved one,
    but in mint condition.

    It had both MRFs.
    It is rare to find a good used R3
    Rushikesh
    TheBikingDiaries.in

  6. #3396
    Rusted Sarvajit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    5,726
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Yamaha YZF R3 Owners Reviews and Experiences

    Quench my thirst with gasoline!

  7. #3397
    Race Replica dineshaugustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
    Posts
    1,139
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Yamaha YZF R3 Owners Reviews and Experiences


    Nah Lho R25 Facelift Dah Mulai Berkeliaran, Bentar Lagi Ini Mah | macantua.com

    Looking at the swingarm ( though not clear) , it could be equipped with perimeter frame. Finally with real "R" gene.


    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< START WIDE AND FINISH TIGHT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


    TVS Apache RR 310 : 2018
    Hero Honda HUNK : 2011-2018

  8. #3398
    Rusted sambit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Cuttack,Odisha
    Posts
    1,310
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Yamaha YZF R3 Owners Reviews and Experiences

    Guys, Sometimes, the Oil pressure light comes up while pressing the clutch while riding. Once U release it, the light goes off. Any body faced the issue?? Mine is a 2017 manufactured model. Oil level is perfect. Still couple of months & 2K kms remaining for 4th servicing.
    HH Dawn - TVS Star City - Yamaha Gladiator - TVS RTR 180 - Honda CBR 250R - Yamaha R3

  9. #3399
    Moderator B7ACKTHORN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    TN/TS Ooty/Telangana
    Posts
    7,254
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Post Re: Yamaha YZF R3 Owners Reviews and Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by sambit View Post
    Guys, Sometimes, the Oil pressure light comes up while pressing the clutch while riding. Once U release it, the light goes off. Any body faced the issue?? Mine is a 2017 manufactured model. Oil level is perfect. Still couple of months & 2K kms remaining for 4th servicing.
    Would suggest you to check your clutch switch wires, can probably be a loose contact. But, I'd leave it open to R3 gurus out there. Would recommend you inspect the clutch switch and oil pressure switch wires for proper fitment.

    Cheers!
    VJ
    sambit likes this.
    Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
    The girl said, 'NO!'


    And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and watched sport on a big screen TV, went fishing and surfing, and played golf a lot, and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.


    THE END

  10. #3400
    Rusted Sarvajit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    5,726
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Yamaha YZF R3 Owners Reviews and Experiences

    Quench my thirst with gasoline!

Similar Threads

  1. Benelli TNT 600i - Owners' Reviews & Experiences
    By deepak82 in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 1836
    Last Post: 1 Day Ago, 01:26 PM
  2. KTM Duke 390 - Ownership Reviews and Experiences
    By atul_chang in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 10484
    Last Post: 1 Day Ago, 01:25 AM
  3. [Ownership Thread]: Yamaha Fascino: Owner's Reviews and Experiences
    By Bibhu in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 08-13-2018, 12:41 PM
  4. Benelli TNT 600i - Owners' Reviews & Experiences
    By deepak82 in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 06-11-2015, 09:48 AM
  5. [Ownership Thread]: Benelli TNT 600i - Owners' Reviews & Experiences
    By deepak82 in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-21-2015, 10:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •