Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Scan – see – think – act.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Page 329 of 334 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3333
Like Tree1879Likes

Thread: TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Ownership Experience

  1. #3281
    Rookie a_shirke8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Ownership Experience

    Choking the bike everyday seems to be an inconvienence to me.

    Anyone here thinks using double or triple spark plug will help? Can this be done at the TVS service center?

  2. #3282
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Unhappy Re: TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Ownership Experience

    I bought RTR200 bike on November 2017. small doubt any issues in rtr200 power delivery... I just test drive RTR160 beast model and RTR160 4v new. Both bikes are have initial torque is higher and throttle response is amazing when test drive I achieve 67KMPH top speed without much effort but I feel same in rtr200 have some slower response slowly to achieve in rtr200. I consult with service center on 2nd service that service manager accept rtr160 is higher throttle response than RTR200. this is true? how is possible? in rtr200 higher capacity engine and higher torque machine and 0-60 speed test by racers.. good opinion by professionals... any problem in my bike? how to resolve? kindly give ideas or check possibilities...

    -

  3. #3283
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Tiruchirapalli
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Ownership Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by a_shirke8 View Post
    Choking the bike everyday seems to be an inconvienence to me.

    Anyone here thinks using double or triple spark plug will help? Can this be done at the TVS service center?
    No. Only fuel injection can help. Because in fi engines choke and idling is controlled by ECU.
    Last edited by deepakmadhivanan; 1 Week Ago at 01:30 AM.
    TVSian and a_shirke8 like this.

  4. #3284
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Tiruchirapalli
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Ownership Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by lmkailash View Post
    I bought RTR200 bike on November 2017. small doubt any issues in rtr200 power delivery... I just test drive RTR160 beast model and RTR160 4v new. Both bikes are have initial torque is higher and throttle response is amazing when test drive I achieve 67KMPH top speed without much effort but I feel same in rtr200 have some slower response slowly to achieve in rtr200. I consult with service center on 2nd service that service manager accept rtr160 is higher throttle response than RTR200. this is true? how is possible? in rtr200 higher capacity engine and higher torque machine and 0-60 speed test by racers.. good opinion by professionals... any problem in my bike? how to resolve? kindly give ideas or check possibilities...

    -
    Small engines deliver more torque at lower speeds. That’s why it feels more responsive. Even an 100cc feels more responsive at 0-20kmph speeds than a 200 or 250cc motorcycles. But as the speed progresses the surge of acceleration diminishes earlier when compared to higher capacity bikes. I didn’t test ride 160rtr 4v but read the detailed review of Top magazines where it feels good till 80kmph and take a while to reach 100kmph mark. But if you see the 200 rtr on other hand it produces more power at the engine speeds where the 160 starts diminishing. And also the bigger engine feels more relaxed than a smaller one at the same speeds that also makes us feel the smaller engine peppier. But in real world with outright performance we can realise the bigger engine always outperforms the smaller one at ease .
    rakowli, kc_1602 and TVSian like this.

  5. #3285
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Re: TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Ownership Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by deepakmadhivanan View Post
    Small engines deliver more torque at lower speeds. That’s why it feels more responsive. Even an 100cc feels more responsive at 0-20kmph speeds than a 200 or 250cc motorcycles. But as the speed progresses the surge of acceleration diminishes earlier when compared to higher capacity bikes. I didn’t test ride 160rtr 4v but read the detailed review of Top magazines where it feels good till 80kmph and take a while to reach 100kmph mark. But if you see the 200 rtr on other hand it produces more power at the engine speeds where the 160 starts diminishing. And also the bigger engine feels more relaxed than a smaller one at the same speeds that also makes us feel the smaller engine peppier. But in real world with outright performance we can realise the bigger engine always outperforms the smaller one at ease .
    Thanks for your answer. now I understand the difference.

  6. #3286
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Ownership Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by vspraneeth View Post
    Hey guys!! Got a few updates about the rtr200 2.0 abs version...

    I'm confused what to do now ! Had the racing edition launched a week later, I would have had the keys to the normal abs version. I thought I'll watch till last week of April. If still there is no news of the racing edition with ABS, I'll buy the old version with ABS. What to you guys suggest?
    Hey man. Get the ABS v2.0. It is available now. I think it would take a 15 day wait time. TVS Arunagiri Motors. I enquired and test rode the new ABS variant last week

  7. #3287
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    HYDERABAD
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Ownership Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSolution View Post
    Hey guys.

    I test rode the RTR 200 Race Version with ABS yesterday. TVS Arunagiri Motors in KalyanNagar. I quite liked the bike. it is nimble and the acceleration can be easily handled.
    The Showroom manager agreed to sell the ABS version with Pirelli tires for an additional 8k.
    The ABS version is with the Carb and no Fi version with ABS available yet
    What is the on road price he quoted u for abs 2.0 version bro? And delivery time?

  8. #3288
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Ownership Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by surya prakash eddy View Post
    What is the on road price he quoted u for abs 2.0 version bro? And delivery time?
    1.46 for the ABS version on road. An additional 8k for Pirelli tires

  9. #3289
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    HYDERABAD
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Ownership Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSolution View Post
    1.46 for the ABS version on road. An additional 8k for Pirelli tires
    Thanks bro. I enquired with them. They say they have no idea about version 2.0 with abs. He said they have old version with abs with one day delivery. They quoted 1.37k for for old version abs. He said it would take more than an year as they didn't hear from the company about the same. So confused

  10. #3290
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Ownership Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by surya prakash eddy View Post
    Thanks bro. I enquired with them. They say they have no idea about version 2.0 with abs. He said they have old version with abs with one day delivery. They quoted 1.37k for for old version abs. He said it would take more than an year as they didn't hear from the company about the same. So confused
    Man, believe me, go to the Showroom. I test rode the 200 4v ABS version. They have a White Test Drive vehicle too. I was the first one to test ride it. It arrived last Saturday.

Similar Threads

  1. [Ownership Thread]: Benelli TNT 300 Ownership Experience
    By experimentalhead in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 3474
    Last Post: 2 Hours Ago, 12:34 AM
  2. [Ownership Thread]: KTM RC 390 Ownership Experience
    By ksameer in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 5303
    Last Post: 1 Day Ago, 03:58 PM
  3. [Ownership Thread]: Benelli TNT 25 Ownership Experience
    By BiKeLovER in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 1671
    Last Post: 2 Days Ago, 02:45 PM
  4. [Ownership Thread]: Kawasaki Z800 Ownership Experience
    By snap316 in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 12:16 PM
  5. [Ownership Thread]: Hero Maestro Ownership Experience
    By Night_Shade in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2015, 12:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •