Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Dawn & dusk make slight hard to adjust.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Page 203 of 355 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3548
Like Tree2394Likes

Thread: Bajaj Dominar 400 Ownership Experience Thread

  1. #2021
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    HYDERABAD
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bajaj Dominar 400 Ownership Experience Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 1mesh View Post
    Lol , exactly and what is the fuel pump sound for ? Soothing effect to ears
    Please don't get carried away with such bs post. They don't even know what is FI n ECU and then talking about bikes. Leave such ppl to their own fate. Why waste your energy?
    shriomman likes this.

  2. #2022
    Addicted 1mesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bajaj Dominar 400 Ownership Experience Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by benz View Post
    Please don't get carried away with such bs post. They don't even know what is FI n ECU and then talking about bikes. Leave such ppl to their own fate. Why waste your energy?
    No , the thing is, why do people intend to defame bajaj , no other manufacturers but bajaj .

  3. #2023
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    HYDERABAD
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bajaj Dominar 400 Ownership Experience Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sman999 View Post
    Each bike has its own pros n cons so lets not bash any manufacturer coz riding is an experience and what matters is the feeling you get when you ride a bike, I bet D400 cant give the same feeling of an RE.

    Then why did you go as per the owners/paid reviews? Why didnt you decide based on your feeling?

    And i also see that you havent completed 2000kms run in yet. Please have some patience.

    Sorry if it was offensive bro. But i couldnt tolerate on seeing such a post. Try to put things nicely so that every one has a pleasant experience. Cheers.

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----



    Try a mirror extender it should solve the issue. Everything else messes up the aesthetics.




    Install these type of mirror extender and you will never complain about less back view on mirror. It not only raises the mirror but also takes the mirror backwards by two inch.
    IamAditya likes this.

  4. #2024
    Addicted I Ride Alone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bajaj Dominar 400 Ownership Experience Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by benz View Post




    Install these type of mirror extender and you will never complain about less back view on mirror. It not only raises the mirror but also takes the mirror backwards by two inch.
    Looks good. Where did you get these? Cost?
    Chetak.Jr likes this.

  5. #2025
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    HYDERABAD
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bajaj Dominar 400 Ownership Experience Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 1mesh View Post
    No , the thing is, why do people intend to defame bajaj , no other manufacturers but bajaj .
    Many think Bajaj is of low quality products. It's a mindset of many. Even if bajaj delivers the world's best people will still say it's of low quality. No one can change them. Also, ppl who are fan of other brands always give wrong impression of their rivalry. Now, Bajaj is coming up with better bikes of international quality which no one wants to believe.

    My straight forward statement is, you get what you pay. If money is not a problem go for Ducati, BMW, hardly, etc twin engine, four cylinder etc. You want the world's best bike at lowest cost. How is that possible in this world?

    When SC banned BSIII I saw important bikes giving 3 lakhs discounts. When I saw the details, it's bloody 2600cc bike and costs only 26 lakhs. My question to myself was, how come they have this BSIII and selling in India for 26 lakhs. It may have the best features but now out of race.
    shriomman, 1mesh and IamAditya like this.

  6. #2026
    Addicted Chetak.Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Nagpur
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bajaj Dominar 400 Ownership Experience Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by I Ride Alone View Post
    Looks good. Where did you get these? Cost?
    Please tell us the source of the extension

  7. #2027
    Rookie Rider MotoBlizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bajaj Dominar 400 Ownership Experience Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by benz View Post
    Many think Bajaj is of low quality products. It's a mindset of many. Even if bajaj delivers the world's best people will still say it's of low quality. No one can change them. Also, ppl who are fan of other brands always give wrong impression of their rivalry. Now, Bajaj is coming up with better bikes of international quality which no one wants to believe.

    My straight forward statement is, you get what you pay. If money is not a problem go for Ducati, BMW, hardly, etc twin engine, four cylinder etc. You want the world's best bike at lowest cost. How is that possible in this world?

    When SC banned BSIII I saw important bikes giving 3 lakhs discounts. When I saw the details, it's bloody 2600cc bike and costs only 26 lakhs. My question to myself was, how come they have this BSIII and selling in India for 26 lakhs. It may have the best features but now out of race.
    hardly?

    2600cc motorcycle? Where did you get that from? Currently the largest displacement engine is inside the Triumph Rocket III with a ~2300cc engine (inline 3)

    Just because they are BS3 does not mean triumph will drop teh price of their bikes. Its not like they have massive units of this model in India. These bikes are imported on demand. Hence they dont have as many unsold units as common commuter bikes. ALso once again just because they are BS3 and their sale is banned does not mean they are "out of race"
    Last edited by MotoBlizzard; 04-21-2017 at 09:54 PM.

  8. #2028
    Rusted leech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,270
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bajaj Dominar 400 Ownership Experience Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 1mesh View Post
    what did I just read
    What the hell. They didn't find an ECU inside? If this is true, Bajaj should be sued if they had mentioned the bike having an ECU. If not, Kiirus should be.

    B7ACKTHORN - any info on this?
    Last edited by leech; 04-21-2017 at 10:21 PM.

  9. #2029
    Addicted Chetak.Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Nagpur
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bajaj Dominar 400 Ownership Experience Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IamAditya View Post
    Uber cool. Where did you get this made from?

  10. #2030
    Addicted Chetak.Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Nagpur
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Bajaj Dominar 400 Ownership Experience Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HarshalVora View Post
    I have got this weird problem where the foot pegs on right side is not straight to body of the bike, may be a very small thing but just wanted to check if anyone else has observed this or faced it.

    Is it OK to be like that or should get it corrected from service center

    I happened to see this as well in the bike that was being offered to me. May be this is how they have set it. It seems pretty odd to me though

Similar Threads

  1. [Ownership Thread]: Benelli TNT 300 Ownership Experience
    By experimentalhead in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 3027
    Last Post: 9 Hours Ago, 01:42 PM
  2. [Ownership Thread]: KTM RC 390 Ownership Experience
    By ksameer in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 4985
    Last Post: 5 Days Ago, 10:46 PM
  3. Bajaj Dominar 400 Review
    By Old Fox in forum Bike Reviews
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-14-2017, 01:29 PM
  4. [Ownership Thread]: Bajaj Discover Ownership Thread
    By Thunder in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-28-2017, 02:58 PM
  5. Replies: 527
    Last Post: 01-15-2017, 10:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •