Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Work on your panic braking skills.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 208 of 209 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2082
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Bajaj Pulsar 150 All Versions

  1. #2071
    Rusted kb100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    KL-2
    Posts
    1,291
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: My 5th Pulsar (Update)

    Quote Originally Posted by Srinivas sr143sr View Post

    Valvoline Xtra premium synthetic blend (Semi synthetic oil) 20w50 is the best oil for any Pulsar till date. Holds strong even at 3500 Kms. None can beat this oil at its price range.,
    this i beleive was your statement, or is there any thing wrong with my inference

    https://www.amazon.in/Valvoline-Prem.../dp/B01AJLWFRU

    this i believe is the oil in question , yellowish in colour, same stuff was used by me then and found wanting for my purpose
    Kawasaki KB100/enduro/125 substitute parts list http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/508615-post105.html

  2. #2072
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad, AndhraPradesh
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: My 5th Pulsar (Update)

    Quote Originally Posted by kb100 View Post
    this i beleive was your statement, or is there any thing wrong with my inference

    https://www.amazon.in/Valvoline-Prem.../dp/B01AJLWFRU

    this i believe is the oil in question , yellowish in colour, same stuff was used by me then and found wanting for my purpose
    You have made only a part of the sentence in bold bro. Please bold the remaining quoted one. It makes it complete.

    It also comes in a paper cover outside as i buy it regularly.

    Also please go through some of the reviews in that Amazon page which i mean their opinions.

    I have written what i believe and its not like everyone has to agree with it. Its totally upto them to try it or not. I have written because fellow biker needs an opinion.

    As far as engine oil is concerned, anyone who loves their bike will closely monitor and choses according to their needs rather than on opinions and statements.

    Unlike mechanical components and parts most of the oils are safe to test when the oil is upto the volume mark in engine and the bike is driven normally.

    This is my opinion brother as i think i have enough experience to talk about it after riding many motorcycles for years.
    #bpk likes this.

  3. #2073
    Rusted kb100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    KL-2
    Posts
    1,291
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: My 5th Pulsar (Update)

    Quote Originally Posted by Srinivas sr143sr View Post
    You have made only a part of the sentence in bold bro. Please bold the remaining quoted one. It makes it complete.

    It also comes in a paper cover outside as i buy it regularly.

    Also please go through some of the reviews in that Amazon page which i mean their opinions.

    I have written what i believe and its not like everyone has to agree with it. Its totally upto them to try it or not. I have written because fellow biker needs an opinion.

    As far as engine oil is concerned, anyone who loves their bike will closely monitor and choses according to their needs rather than on opinions and statements.

    Unlike mechanical components and parts most of the oils are safe to test when the oil is upto the volume mark in engine and the bike is driven normally.

    This is my opinion brother as i think i have enough experience to talk about it after riding many motorcycles for years.
    i did not make any part bold, it is as it was posted, by you , or did you forget your own post

    yes it did come with a cardboard cover with transparent part in the front , back then it came with a free gift (a cd with hindi mp3 songs)

    if you were aware that not every one will agree with it then why the sore butt
    Kawasaki KB100/enduro/125 substitute parts list http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/508615-post105.html

  4. #2074
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad, AndhraPradesh
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: My 5th Pulsar (Update)

    Quote Originally Posted by kb100 View Post
    i did not make any part bold, it is as it was posted, by you , or did you forget your own post

    yes it did come with a cardboard cover with transparent part in the front , back then it came with a free gift (a cd with hindi mp3 songs)

    if you were aware that not every one will agree with it then why the sore butt
    Go back to that post and find the bold part, you have left the pricing sentence.

    Sore butt?? I think you have that and you feel that others have it.. Loll.
    i have written clearly and have clarified in later replies.
    Did i ask you to agree?? Or did i ask your approval for it??
    thats why i have said that no point in replying and making you to understand and also feeling you as a fellow biker and referring you as a brother is my mistake.

  5. #2075
    Addicted sagarzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    ludhiana
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: My 5th Pulsar (Update)

    Bro leave this topic.u dont have to reply back,if some one does not like your opinions.some will agree and some wont.it does makes any sense in arguing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Srinivas sr143sr View Post
    Go back to that post and find the bold part, you have left the pricing sentence.

    Sore butt?? I think you have that and you feel that others have it.. Loll.
    i have written clearly and have clarified in later replies.
    Did i ask you to agree?? Or did i ask your approval for it??
    thats why i have said that no point in replying and making you to understand and also feeling you as a fellow biker and referring you as a brother is my mistake.
    #bpk likes this.

  6. #2076
    Rusted kb100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    KL-2
    Posts
    1,291
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: My 5th Pulsar (Update)

    Quote Originally Posted by Srinivas sr143sr View Post
    Go back to that post and find the bold part, you have left the pricing sentence.

    Sore butt?? I think you have that and you feel that others have it.. Loll.
    i have written clearly and have clarified in later replies.
    Did i ask you to agree?? Or did i ask your approval for it??
    thats why i have said that no point in replying and making you to understand and also feeling you as a fellow biker and referring you as a brother is my mistake.
    its your words , as you have posted

    Really ??? lol Really??

    what have you clarified ,that it is the best oil out there because you have good results from it

    if you didnt ask me to agree or for my approval , then why did you even bother to respond

    if there was no point in replying then why did you even bother to reply , and suddenly im your brother , please tell where was this brotherhood when you asked me whether i can read properly, dont speak about all these brotherhood and all only when it suits yourself
    #bpk likes this.
    Kawasaki KB100/enduro/125 substitute parts list http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/508615-post105.html

  7. #2077
    Rusted #bpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Tezpur , Assam
    Posts
    1,910
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: My 5th Pulsar (Update)

    Quote Originally Posted by kb100 View Post
    its your words , as you have posted

    Really ??? lol Really??

    what have you clarified ,that it is the best oil out there because you have good results from it

    if you didnt ask me to agree or for my approval , then why did you even bother to respond

    if there was no point in replying then why did you even bother to reply , and suddenly im your brother , please tell where was this brotherhood when you asked me whether i can read properly, dont speak about all these brotherhood and all only when it suits yourself
    Calm down please
    sagarzzz likes this.

  8. #2078
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hyderabad, AndhraPradesh
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: My 5th Pulsar (Update)

    Quote Originally Posted by kb100 View Post
    its your words , as you have posted

    Really ??? lol Really??

    what have you clarified ,that it is the best oil out there because you have good results from it

    if you didnt ask me to agree or for my approval , then why did you even bother to respond

    if there was no point in replying then why did you even bother to reply , and suddenly im your brother , please tell where was this brotherhood when you asked me whether i can read properly, dont speak about all these brotherhood and all only when it suits yourself
    I have replied to you as you mentioned my first post as some blanket statement so i have replied referring you as a brother. You never read the full post. i asked you to completely read or highlight the sentence which you dont even mention in the following post. then from your respectable post comes the sore butt. Now whom to blame here???

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

    Quote Originally Posted by sagarzzz View Post
    Bro leave this topic.u dont have to reply back,if some one does not like your opinions.some will agree and some wont.it does makes any sense in arguing.
    Apologies for the discussion bro, if it has disturbed the decorum of the forum. Will stop it.
    sagarzzz likes this.

  9. #2079
    Rusted kb100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    KL-2
    Posts
    1,291
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: My 5th Pulsar (Update)

    Quote Originally Posted by Srinivas sr143sr View Post
    I have replied to you as you mentioned my first post as some blanket statement so i have replied referring you as a brother. You never read the full post. i asked you to completely read or highlight the sentence which you dont even mention in the following post. then from your respectable post comes the sore butt. Now whom to blame here???
    so which part of your post did i miss please elaborate, and what about the butt and how is it about the butt, and fater asking we wether i can read properly all of a sudden im your brother??????? really
    Kawasaki KB100/enduro/125 substitute parts list http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/508615-post105.html

  10. #2080
    Addicted sagarzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    ludhiana
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: My 5th Pulsar (Update)

    Leave it bro,this wont take to u nywhere.so whats the point.we all are here to have opinions.if u dint like anything,u should keep away from it.thats the best u can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by kb100 View Post
    so which part of your post did i miss please elaborate, and what about the butt and how is it about the butt, and fater asking we wether i can read properly all of a sudden im your brother??????? really
    #bpk likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. [Ownership Thread]: Bajaj Avenger - All versions
    By hellraiSEr in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 1707
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 06:42 PM
  2. [Ownership Thread]: Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 Owners Review and Experience
    By thunderbird_m6 in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 5661
    Last Post: 12-26-2019, 08:29 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 10:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •