Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Check engine oil level before every ride.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Poll: Are you Happy with Sales/Service Of Honda

Page 288 of 340 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3395
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: Honda Unicorn

  1. #2871
    Rusted
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    405
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Honda Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by asn39 View Post
    It does create foam but after applying it i use soft cloth and keep rubbing on tank then after rubbing cloth few times the tank gets shiny and so slippery meaning the spray working properly
    I just searched the product online & got redirected to the official website. They have following products:-

    1. Bike Shiner Product Code BKP_006 Rs 300
    2. Bike Shiner Product Code BKP-001.1 Rs 350
    3. Bike Shiner Product Code BKP-001 Rs 175

    Which one are you using?

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using xBhp Connect mobile app
    Being best is not about beating everyone. It's about how much you learn from others and make yourself even better

  2. #2872
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Honda Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by ankur2smart View Post
    I just searched the product online & got redirected to the official website. They have following products:-

    1. Bike Shiner Product Code BKP_006 Rs 300........

    Which one are you using?

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using xBhp Connect mobile app
    I am using the 175rs one its a 150 ml bottle spray

  3. #2873
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Honda Unicorn

    Hi all, I am using Honda unicorn which is four years old and run 22k kms. I got it recently second hand from my friend. The bike was riding well for two weeks till I filled air in a petrol bunk. The suspension got bad and I started to get neck pain. I serviced the bike, again the problem disappeared till I filled air next time. I went to the asc this time to fill air 25 in the front and 29 in the rear, still of no use. They also changed the setting to soft, after which I got back pain too. Pls help me guys should I change anything.will buying a new suspension help? Can you pls help me to find the root cause of this issue.

  4. #2874
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Honda Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by raja1982 View Post
    Hi all, I am using Honda unicorn which is four years old and run 22k kms.........Can you pls help me to find the root cause of this issue.
    My uni is 2 yrs old but still after driving 80 to 100 kms i feel back pain
    It must be noted that its a stiff suspension and it works well when there is a pillion otherwise it remains stiff so if u r expiriencing back pain on longer drives its not a problem of bike but its body which is not suited for longer drives
    This is my view let other users give feedback

  5. #2875
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Honda Unicorn

    Thanks asn for the swift reply. But
    the thing is when I got it after service, the suspension was fine on potholes and broken roads which are normal in Bangalore. But after filling air, the suspension has become bad and gives neck and back pain. I am not able to diagnose the issue. Is it because during service they would adjust or clean the suspension. What made it to work fine that time, am not sure.

  6. #2876
    Rusted sinnerz2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    932
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Honda Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by raja1982 View Post
    Thanks asn for the swift reply. But
    the thing is when I got it after service, the suspension was fine on potholes and broken roads which are normal in Bangalore. But after filling air, the suspension has become bad and gives neck and back pain. I am not able to diagnose the issue. Is it because during service they would adjust or clean the suspension. What made it to work fine that time, am not sure.
    Filling air has nothing to do with suspension, and 29psi is less if in case you ride with a pillion. You may need time to adjust to the bike, since the suspension is already set to soft and its a fairly new bike then changing it wouldn't matter, my bike is 10 years old and the suspension is still fine. Try getting an extra cushion layer for your seat to see if it helps.

  7. #2877
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Honda Unicorn

    Thanks for the reply. I will change the rear suspension and try putting extra cushion and see if it helps. Another problem I face with the bike is, the gear shift. In the second and third gears, the vehicle is not running smoothly and there is some rubbing or jerking in the wheels. The transition from fourth to third or fifth to fourth is not smooth. Means the gear shift is hard and also not smooth. Pls tell me what should be done.

    Sand pls suggest a good local mechanic neamarathahalli or Whitefield area. Thanks

  8. #2878
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Honda Unicorn

    Here are the pics of unicorn after using my mentioned cleaner in earlier posts
    Before
    Name:  1419751865173.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  81.7 KB
    After
    Name:  1419751918675.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  75.4 KB
    Before
    Name:  1419751947211.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  64.9 KB
    After
    Name:  1419751966297.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  66.0 KB
    Before
    Name:  1419751988440.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  77.1 KB
    After
    Name:  1419752006321.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  73.7 KB

    I dont know if you all can see difference
    If u ask me...theres hell lot of difference practically which i think is not seen in pics

  9. #2879
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Honda Unicorn

    Hello
    I am the guy with the average problem.
    I had said that i will post my rpm and corresponding gear and speed so that others can verify.
    Here it is : 5th gear- 65 kmph- 5000 rpm.

  10. #2880
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Honda Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by asn39 View Post
    Here are the pics of unicorn after using my mentioned cleaner in earlier posts
    Before
    Name:  1419751865173.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  81.7 KB
    After
    Name:  1419751918675.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  75.4 KB
    Before
    Name:  1419751947211.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  64.9 KB
    After
    Name:  1419751966297.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  66.0 KB
    Before
    Name:  1419751988440.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  77.1 KB
    After
    Name:  1419752006321.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  73.7 KB

    I dont know if you all can see difference
    If u ask me...theres hell lot of difference practically which i think is not seen in pics
    Hello
    Sorry i didn't get the name of your cleaner
    Can you please tell it again and also the cost.
    And it seems to have done a really wonderful job.

Similar Threads

  1. HELP: Honda Unicorn Horn
    By pradeep30 in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 06:28 PM
  2. [Ownership Thread]: My Unicorn Reclaimed its LIFE
    By bhargava_sr in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 07:43 PM
  3. New GP Edition Unicorn
    By pradeep30 in forum General Biking Discussion
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 05:05 PM
  4. Unicorn Self Start Launched today!!!!!!
    By ajaybiz in forum News
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-28-2005, 09:43 AM
  5. ELECTRIC START ON UNICORN
    By brock19 in forum News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 02:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •