Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Fatigue, sleepiness, & alcohol are the same.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: Female Stunters around the World.

  1. #21
    Addicted stuntababe urvashi patole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maypraja View Post
    why are we going far...stuntmania 1st season had females who pulled up decent stunts or "skills" like Allen Amin liked to call it
    Yes they were members from my group SRG.Firdaus Shaikh and Vartika Pandey..i had auditioned this year but MTV isnt taking females because of shortage of women auditioning and performing stunts upon that.
    I am a Bikerni:
    "I like Mud for Make-Up and Petrol for Perfume"
    Female Biker of the Year 2013
    Motorcycle Club of the Year 2013

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Women Newbie Motorcycling Tips:Wheel The Change
    Bikerni's 7000km Journey: Read here
    Bindass Riders Royal Enfield

  2. #22
    Rusted prateek2210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ghaziabad, India, India
    Posts
    4,366
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Go to see a responsible girl stunter here (with full guards and protection)
    Ride safe
    Fare thee well xBhp, All the best for being the biggest name in corporate world

    FAQs-RTR owners
    Helmet Range

    Your Friendly MotoVlogger



  3. #23
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Its Great urvashi You could write up in a few words what made you crazy towards stunting unlike most of the girls and how it started ...

  4. #24
    Rusted MACH50's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    KOLKATA, West bengal, India.
    Posts
    2,038
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stuntababe urvashi patole View Post
    Thank you MACH50 for supporting Indian lady bikers
    You are welcome ma'am.............
    For my part I ride very fast,streetfights,drags and cornering are my everyday apetite.But safety is always my concern.Fast or race type riding develops reflexes in certain way.Stunting on the other hand develops reflex in some other way,I am always very very nervous pulling stunts.

    That doesnt mean I never had my share of them,Once my Fiero pulled a wheelie just while overtaking a 6wheeler truck..........I had the scare of my life as I saw the front shaking without control and coming up.Later I knew my front end wasnt on the ground and I was on its rear wheels only !!!! I was very fortunate that my body didn't tilt at that time,otherwise I would have steered clear into the truck.......God is merciful
    Another time, a car suddenly braked right infront of a speeding me(the driver wanted to receive a call on his mobile phone right in the middle of the road!!!) and I too braked,the rear of my Zeus gave away but my survival instincts made me make it turn into a unwelcome powerslide which did had appreciation of commuters but again left me riding below 40kmph for the rest of the journey,I almost thought I am going to end under the car or the oncoming vehicles from behind !!!!!!!!

    I am also one of the short riders to support a burnout on tall and powerful bike.I pulled a burnout on my Fiero,but dropped a P220 as it flew out of my control,while attempting on it.

    Unintentional incidents like this discourages me from pulling a real one as I feel if I fall, thats an unnecessary fault.
    I wonder how females has got the feeling, maybe they may have not been influenced in a negative way by incidents like mine.

    But I feel Stunting is good,as it can teach some survival technics,just like a sudden braking may not always turn into a skid if one knows how to stoppie,the biker can reduce the speed emergently by pulling successive stoppies or a rolling one-that can be life saving !!!!
    Last edited by MACH50; 05-28-2010 at 03:26 PM.
    Hell's Angel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #25
    Rusted princesirohi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pune -- Mumbai
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    good going girls.........

  6. #26
    Rusted Devilboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Shillong, Meghalaya
    Posts
    1,384
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karworld2000 View Post
    Its Great urvashi You could write up in a few words what made you crazy towards stunting unlike most of the girls and how it started ...
    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by stuntababe urvashi patole View Post
    Yes they were members from my group SRG.Firdaus Shaikh and Vartika Pandey..i had auditioned this year but MTV isnt taking females because of shortage of women auditioning and performing stunts upon that.
    Glad to hear that the Indian soil has lady riders and stunters Urvasi. Like what Karworld has spoken above, it will definitely be a good idea of putting up a short introduction of the Lady's Stunt Team from India with pictures.

    Sad to hear that MTv were not giving opportunities to women stunters. Probably the zero turnout of female auditioners in Shillong has caused them to turn down the opportunities to the Ladies.

    "The Trophies and Gifts are worthwhile assets, but meeting you all was an HONOUR"
    Its never too late to Ride! So Ride on!
    Hit the Road! And Feel the breeze!


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Catch Meghalaya xBhpians in Facebook





  7. #27
    Addicted stuntababe urvashi patole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MACH50 View Post
    You are welcome ma'am.............
    For my part I ride very fast,streetfights,drags and cornering are my everyday apetite.But safety is always my concern.Fast or race type riding develops reflexes in certain way.Stunting on the other hand develops reflex in some other way,I am always very very nervous pulling stunts.

    That doesnt mean I never had my share of them,Once my Fiero pulled a wheelie just while overtaking a 6wheeler truck..........I had the scare of my life as I saw the front shaking without control and coming up.Later I knew my front end wasnt on the ground and I was on its rear wheels only !!!! I was very fortunate that my body didn't tilt at that time,otherwise I would have steered clear into the truck.......God is merciful
    Another time, a car suddenly braked right infront of a speeding me(the driver wanted to receive a call on his mobile phone right in the middle of the road!!!) and I too braked,the rear of my Zeus gave away but my survival instincts made me make it turn into a unwelcome powerslide which did had appreciation of commuters but again left me riding below 40kmph for the rest of the journey,I almost thought I am going to end under the car or the oncoming vehicles from behind !!!!!!!!

    I am also one of the short riders to support a burnout on tall and powerful bike.I pulled a burnout on my Fiero,but dropped a P220 as it flew out of my control,while attempting on it.

    Unintentional incidents like this discourages me from pulling a real one as I feel if I fall, thats an unnecessary fault.
    I wonder how females has got the feeling, maybe they may have not been influenced in a negative way by incidents like mine.

    But I feel Stunting is good,as it can teach some survival technics,just like a sudden braking may not always turn into a skid if one knows how to stoppie,the biker can reduce the speed emergently by pulling successive stoppies or a rolling one-that can be life saving !!!!
    Yes true we havent been influenced in a negative manner..i have broken my left wrist and my left foot due to stunting..?Have stitches on my chin, my knee. Injured my back badly etc etc.It all depends on how you view things..Dont ever be discouraged.Every crash,every fall, every heart stopping near miss accident teaches you on how you can improve either your riding, racing or your stunting skills.So dont ever feel that it can be necessary fault..Two dear friends of mine died and my best friend lost his eyesight while riding due to unfortunate mishaps in separate incidents but still i dont fear the road or the traffic..Its to honor them that i continue doing what i do today..My friend who still hasnt gained his eyesight still encourages me to stunt, ride and race.So Mach50 dont ever feel nervous while attempting stunts..Just be alert and aware of yourself and your surroundings like you do while riding..Believe that you can do the stunt..Focus in your mind that you have already achieved what you aimed to do and volia it shall be done.You just need to practise regularly
    Its great to know that you race and corner so well. Hope you can give me some tips on cornering sometime
    Ride safe..By the way i feel its cool to skid while braking.. Its also a stunt you know
    I am a Bikerni:
    "I like Mud for Make-Up and Petrol for Perfume"
    Female Biker of the Year 2013
    Motorcycle Club of the Year 2013

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Women Newbie Motorcycling Tips:Wheel The Change
    Bikerni's 7000km Journey: Read here
    Bindass Riders Royal Enfield

  8. #28
    Addicted stuntababe urvashi patole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilboy View Post
    +1



    Glad to hear that the Indian soil has lady riders and stunters Urvasi. Like what Karworld has spoken above, it will definitely be a good idea of putting up a short introduction of the Lady's Stunt Team from India with pictures.

    Sad to hear that MTv were not giving opportunities to women stunters. Probably the zero turnout of female auditioners in Shillong has caused them to turn down the opportunities to the Ladies.
    Sure will put up an intro of my team whith pictures soon..REALLY no female auditioners for Shillong auditions?Im half mizo.My mums from Mizoram. I heard that a few lady riders were going to come from Mizoram and audition.Seems it wasnt true.Well no worries..Will make sure a huge bunch of lady stunters audition next time and that they match guys in stunting skills and maybe be even better
    I am a Bikerni:
    "I like Mud for Make-Up and Petrol for Perfume"
    Female Biker of the Year 2013
    Motorcycle Club of the Year 2013

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Women Newbie Motorcycling Tips:Wheel The Change
    Bikerni's 7000km Journey: Read here
    Bindass Riders Royal Enfield

  9. #29
    Rusted razorBlades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    736
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stuntababe urvashi patole View Post
    ha ha very true anyways i am part of a team called Stuntrider Girls from Pune and will put up pictures of us stunting soon we arent anywhere compared to Team Rebella well they have superbikes for stunting but we share the same passion and love for biking and stuntingas them. Most of our club members cant spare enough time for meets as we are all women and have many responsibilities towards family and home as well as strict curfews but through this all we still make it a point to go for rides, teach safe riding to our new members and make sure proper safety gear is on at all times for riding as well as performing stunts. we are the first female bike club in India and we hope to put India on the map as far as lady bikers are concerned..
    great.. looking forward to it now a days there are no like minded girls around because of ignorance! hope it gets better.

    Quote Originally Posted by stuntababe urvashi patole View Post
    yes why not we already have one superbike racer in India called Alisha and i myself won a dirt track race in Pune recently.So well you better watch out Indian lady bikers are gonna rock the scene
    sweet! yeah, met Alisha once on kari speedway!
    good luck to rock the scene since boys are not that bad too!

    I still remember some female drag racer who participated in speed run'07 and people were chanting her name when she started beating the crap outta guys on the quater mile
    A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of fuel.

    Always be ready (get geared) to fall and then think of sitting on the motorcycle.


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #30
    Addicted stuntababe urvashi patole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razorBlades View Post
    great.. looking forward to it now a days there are no like minded girls around because of ignorance! hope it gets better.


    sweet! yeah, met Alisha once on kari speedway!
    good luck to rock the scene since boys are not that bad too!

    I still remember some female drag racer who participated in speed run'07 and people were chanting her name when she started beating the crap outta guys on the quater mile
    he he he that was my friend Preeya.She also got an award for fastest reaction time :P
    I am a Bikerni:
    "I like Mud for Make-Up and Petrol for Perfume"
    Female Biker of the Year 2013
    Motorcycle Club of the Year 2013

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Women Newbie Motorcycling Tips:Wheel The Change
    Bikerni's 7000km Journey: Read here
    Bindass Riders Royal Enfield

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. When is the World Motorcycle Day?
    By Sunny in forum General Biking Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 10:42 PM
  2. XBHP Stunters
    By wheelieboy in forum The Stunter
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 10:38 PM
  3. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:07 AM
  4. The only Female Xbhpian.........
    By Neha in forum Who Are You?
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 11:19 PM
  5. Stunters Meet & Press Conference : Nagpur
    By Ansh_a.k.a_Razor in forum The Stunter
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •