Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Squeeze that brake, don’t grat a handful.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: stunting modifications

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    bangalore
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default stunting modifications

    Guys I'm new to stunting, can you please suggest the modifications required for changing a stock Indian bike into a stuntbike..... Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    bangalore
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    142 views, 0 replies ???????

  3. #3
    Rusted MidnightEvil Parth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Haldwani,Uttarakhand
    Posts
    519
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaey shins View Post
    Guys I'm new to stunting, can you please suggest the modifications required for changing a stock Indian bike into a stuntbike..... Thanks in advance.
    Which kind of stunts. ??
    For a wheelie go get a 12o clock bar......build and fit if available,a sturdy stunt cage and rack to prevent damage.
    PS if you are using a faired bike go get the frame sliders and footpeg sliders.
    Prefer as much weight removal as you can. Remove the stock headlight and console assembly..try to fit a no-nonsense small light assembly.
    Do remember rear body sliders to protect your exhaust.
    Cheers
    And always wear proper gear before stunting.

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    bangalore
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: stunting modifications

    Thanx @Midnightevil ,
    N what bout swingarm length reduction???? And sprocketing?????? Are they necessary??????

  5. #5
    Rusted MidnightEvil Parth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Haldwani,Uttarakhand
    Posts
    519
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: stunting modifications

    Quote Originally Posted by kaey shins View Post
    Thanx @Midnightevil ,
    N what bout swingarm length reduction???? And sprocketing?????? Are they necessary??????
    Swingarm length reduction will help pop wheelies easily.....but better go for a swingarm exchange not mods or the handling would go for a toss......yes sprocketing can be done....decreasing/increasing teeth in rear sprocket wont cause much difference so go for a change of front sprocket.....refer to sprocketing thread for details

    Sent from my Xperia using xBhp Connect mobile app
    s6.stunter likes this.

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    bangalore
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: stunting modifications

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightEvil Parth View Post
    Swingarm length reduction will help pop wheelies easily.....but better go for a swingarm exchange not mods or the handling would go for a toss......yes sprocketing can be done....decreasing/increasing teeth in rear sprocket wont cause much difference so go for a change of front sprocket.....refer to sprocketing thread for details

    Sent from my Xperia using xBhp Connect mobile app

    Thanx mate, Ill do suggested mods, and get back in of doubt

  7. #7
    Rookie himangshu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Assam, India
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: stunting modifications

    Brothers can you suggest me some tips in doing a stunt modification in Yamaha Ray Z. Currently I own this non gear two wheeler and I don't have any idea how to modify it. Please help

    Sent from my C2104 using xBhp Connect mobile app

  8. #8
    Rookie aniruddha9010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: stunting modifications

    Quote Originally Posted by himangshu View Post
    Brothers can you suggest me some tips in doing a stunt modification in Yamaha Ray Z. Currently I own this non gear two wheeler and I don't have any idea how to modify it. Please help

    Sent from my C2104 using xBhp Connect mobile app
    I guess I can help you. you can start with changing your Air filter to an aftermarket air filter. then rejet your carburetor. then change spark plug, ignition coil and get a racing CDI. then if you still want more mods then you can go for new carburetor, new clutch variator, heavy rollers, torque spring.

    and if you still aren't satisfied then you can go for big Bore, new piston, front disk break etc.
    Drop a gear and disappear ;)

  9. #9
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Jammu
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: stunting modifications

    Hello guys
    Respect for you all
    Firstly sorry for being silly.
    Secondly,, Can you suggest me some mods for my non geared honda activa to soak its singel ps of power.

  10. #10
    Rusted prateek2210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ghaziabad, India, India
    Posts
    4,289
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: stunting modifications

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharma Ji View Post
    Hello guys
    Respect for you all
    Firstly sorry for being silly.
    Secondly,, Can you suggest me some mods for my non geared honda activa to soak its singel ps of power.
    Change the scooter . Easy step
    maninderz and sstherockz like this.
    Fare thee well xBhp, All the best for being the biggest name in corporate world

    FAQs-RTR owners
    Helmet Range

    Your Friendly MotoVlogger



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Photo Feature]: Stunting Since 6 months
    By UTKARSH STUNTY SHARMA in forum The Stunter
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 03:50 PM
  2. BMX stunting
    By VarunRTR in forum Bicycles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 07:40 PM
  3. performance upgrade for stunting
    By pratish0007 in forum Thumpers,2-Stroke And Exotics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:45 PM
  4. Stunting taken to the next level.. :)
    By avinrichards in forum The Stunter
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 03:42 PM
  5. Best Bike for stunting.
    By rahul_200 in forum What Bike?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 02:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •