Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Hot days = molten tar = slip/slide.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1232
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Random Questions regarding the RX series

  1. #1211
    Rusted kb100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    KL-2
    Posts
    1,189
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pre re-registeration works..

    Quote Originally Posted by acs1207 View Post
    Inputs please..Attachment 237617 My RX100 is overdue for registration . So thought of doing a complete overhaul. Are the rates OK ?
    why do you need 2sets of no plates, also the 12v2.5ah battery should cost around 800rs , and what happened to your old silencer, most owners re zinc the original screw sets rather than go for new ones
    Kawasaki KB100/enduro/125 substitute parts list http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/508615-post105.html

  2. #1212
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ludhiana
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Running problem

    I have Yamaha rx135 and I have problem with it. My bike reached at speed of 85 on 3rd gear but when I shift 4th gear ,speed is not increased and it is going on same speed, why it is happening ? As my mechanic said it has rxg that's why it's happening . Any suggestion to increase it's performance .

  3. #1213
    Rusted acs1207's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kannur,Kerala.
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pre re-registeration works..

    Quote Originally Posted by kb100 View Post
    why do you need 2sets of no plates, also the 12v2.5ah battery should cost around 800rs , and what happened to your old silencer, most owners re zinc the original screw sets rather than go for new ones
    I think he meant 2 nos, not 2 set. Old silencer as well as other chrome parts are rusted. The re-chrome quality we get here isn't that good. Even parts are bought from Mysore n Bangalore. I have asked him to get the coil converted to 12v. It was already running on 12v RR and battery.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #1214
    Rusted kb100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    KL-2
    Posts
    1,189
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pre re-registeration works..

    Quote Originally Posted by acs1207 View Post
    I think he meant 2 nos, not 2 set. Old silencer as well as other chrome parts are rusted. The re-chrome quality we get here isn't that good. Even parts are bought from Mysore n Bangalore. I have asked him to get the coil converted to 12v. It was already running on 12v RR and battery.
    what parts did you get from mysore
    Kawasaki KB100/enduro/125 substitute parts list http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/508615-post105.html

  5. #1215
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    faridabad
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Random Questions regarding the RX series

    [QUOTE=Shreyas Rane;1056439]@Bibhu @kb100 @Mr.Boss
    @All Seniors
    I have Rewinded the charging coil of my rx100 using the 19 gauge wire and I'm pretty satisfied with the results....
    Should I start a new DIY thread for it??? [/QUOTE}

    yes share the new wiring and rr unit details and connections.

  6. #1216
    Rookie Suprajeett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Random Questions regarding the RX series

    Some questions : Rx100
    1. Where do we keep the papers if I don't want the tank bag? Any way to open up the seat?
    2. Innocent question : Why do people like the 2 strokes so much when a lot of new bikes are technically advanced and dare I say, better? ( I'm not hating or a 4 stroke fanboy. Just want to know the reason, is it the sound?)
    3. Uhm... That's it.

  7. #1217
    Rusted acs1207's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kannur,Kerala.
    Posts
    727
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Pre re-registeration works..

    Quote Originally Posted by kb100 View Post
    what parts did you get from mysore
    Almost every purchase was made in Mysore. (Starting with Silencer, crash guard etc )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #1218
    Rookie Throttlefreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Random Questions regarding the RX series

    Quote Originally Posted by Suprajeett View Post
    Some questions : Rx100
    1. Where do we keep the papers if I don't want the tank bag? Any way to open up the seat?
    2. Innocent question : Why do people like the 2 strokes so much when a lot of new bikes are technically advanced and dare I say, better? ( I'm not hating or a 4 stroke fanboy. Just want to know the reason, is it the sound?)
    3. Uhm... That's it.
    1. I don't think you can open up the seat, so well..no storage under it

    2. Simplicity and reliability is the forte of these motorcycles. I have been using mine extensively in the city and no breakdowns yet.
    Suprajeett likes this.

  9. #1219
    Rookie Suprajeett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Random Questions regarding the RX series

    Quote Originally Posted by Throttlefreak View Post
    1. I don't think you can open up the seat, so well..no storage under it

    2. Simplicity and reliability is the forte of these motorcycles. I have been using mine extensively in the city and no breakdowns yet.
    Thanks yo. 2nd point is very true. I use an Rx100 and it simply is awesome. I rode an fz25 just today and later rode the rx and really felt the eagerness of the rx to go forward and listen to me. The fz was awesome too but the light weight and hence the flickability of the rx truly made me love it.

  10. #1220
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Moradabad
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Random Questions regarding the RX series

    I am new to xbhp and Rx thing. So please excuse some of my silly questions I might ask in future. I am interested in restoring one of them and have sorted one that I may buy in a month or so.
    1. Why everyone out there is asking for good mechanic for their repairs and restorations, why not Yamaha service centres. Don't they do it?
    2. What all does it take to make a Rx 100 functionally new and reliable from scratch.. just functionally for now. (mainly engine stuff).
    Thank you😊!

Similar Threads

  1. Random International News thread
    By Noor in forum News
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 02:59 AM
  2. Frequently Asked Questions (Yamaha RX Series)
    By karthikdattag in forum Thumpers,2-Stroke And Exotics
    Replies: 389
    Last Post: 03-29-2018, 02:16 AM
  3. RX 135 Questions
    By johnybrokeit in forum Thumpers,2-Stroke And Exotics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 02:43 PM
  4. Two Questions.
    By Marcus Lucius Maximus in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 06:12 PM
  5. Random Musings of a Biker
    By savage1romeo in forum General Biking Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 10:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •