Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Check the helmet from inside.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 45 of 45
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Solo to Great Indian U-turn

  1. #41
    Addicted khuram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Solo to Great Indian U-turn

    Nice one Sharad
    Sharrrrrrad likes this.

  2. #42
    Addicted thunderRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Solo to Great Indian U-turn

    @SharrrrrradMe and another xBhp guy are planning to do a similar trip.

    see below for the routes we have chalked out.

    can you please advice on the road conditions??

    Name:  kkmr-pun.JPG
Views: 258
Size:  58.4 KBName:  pun-kkmr.JPG
Views: 274
Size:  67.3 KB
    Ride: Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Marine >> KTM Duke 390 2017
    Helmet: SOL SL-68S II

  3. #43
    Rusted Sharrrrrrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Solo to Great Indian U-turn

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderRider View Post
    @SharrrrrradMe and another xBhp guy are planning to do a similar trip.

    see below for the routes we have chalked out.

    can you please advice on the road conditions??

    Name:  kkmr-pun.JPG
Views: 258
Size:  58.4 KBName:  pun-kkmr.JPG
Views: 274
Size:  67.3 KB
    Route 1 is faster but annoying traffic and not much fun.
    Route 2 is slow but scenic and more fun. Take the state highways and east coast road. Amazing routes and isolation at places. Do carry water and other stuff to eat. Many places you won't find shops on East coast road.

    Ride Safe,
    Cheers
    Be the change you want to see in other Riders!

  4. #44
    Addicted thunderRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Solo to Great Indian U-turn

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharrrrrrad View Post
    Route 1 is faster but annoying traffic and not much fun.
    Route 2 is slow but scenic and more fun. Take the state highways and east coast road. Amazing routes and isolation at places. Do carry water and other stuff to eat. Many places you won't find shops on East coast road.

    Ride Safe,
    Cheers

    thanks!

    could not do this due to limited time. may be sometime in the near future
    @raakeshchauhan interested??
    Sharrrrrrad likes this.
    Ride: Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Marine >> KTM Duke 390 2017
    Helmet: SOL SL-68S II

  5. #45
    Addicted raakeshchauhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    215
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Solo to Great Indian U-turn

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderRider View Post
    thanks!

    could not do this due to limited time. may be sometime in the near future
    @raakeshchauhan interested??
    Yes I am.. Rameshwaram is on the list since long time..
    Sharrrrrrad and thunderRider like this.
    Dream. Dare. Discover. - Travelogue of my solo bike trip to Badrinath & Mana
    The Chronicles of LADAKH - A factual written account of my dream roadtrip to Leh, Ladakh
    The Chronicles of LADAKH [Video Chapters] - Video series
    International Roadtrip to Mustang, Nepal & North India on Yamaha R15 [Video Chapters] - Video series


    www.facebook.com/IamTravelancer


Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Similar Threads

  1. [Photo Feature]: Solo ride to Great White Rann of Kutch.
    By burnoutdee in forum The Tourer
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-09-2015, 10:42 AM
  2. [Photo Feature]: Great Indian Ride - West Zone
    By rachitkohli in forum The Tourer
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:05 PM
  3. BlastFromPast: The Great Indian Roadtrip 2006
    By Sunny in forum The Grand Indian Roadtrip
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 12:12 PM
  4. The Great Indian Roadtrip 2006 : Complete Blogs
    By MG in forum Roadtrips and Events
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 02:33 AM
  5. The Great Indian Bike Quiz
    By EkA in forum Coffee Lounge:Off Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 11:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •