Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

#xBhpAxorHelmet #2

Axor
Castrol Power 1

Always use both brakes to reduce speed.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Poll: Best Brand of Tyres : Members can choose multiple Options

Page 754 of 754 FirstFirst ... 254654704744750751752753754
Results 7,531 to 7,536 of 7536
Like Tree484Likes

Thread: Tyres

  1. #7531
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Nagpur
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tyres

    Need experts advise and experience.
    Are Ceat Zoom XL F 80/100-17 and Ceat Zoom XL 100/90-17 better than MRF Zapper FS1 and Zapper C1 in terms of handling,duraility ?

  2. #7532
    Ijs
    Ijs is offline
    Rusted Ijs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tyres

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider_3823 View Post
    Need experts advise and experience.
    Are Ceat Zoom XL F 80/100-17 and Ceat Zoom XL 100/90-17 better than MRF Zapper FS1 and Zapper C1 in terms of handling,duraility ?
    Zoom is good series from ceat slightly better than mrf but like mrf wet grip is no lower side not as bad as mrf.
    You can also explore Apollo actigrip series.
    Rider_3823 likes this.

  3. #7533
    Rusted MidnightEvil Parth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Haldwani,Uttarakhand
    Posts
    1,063
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tyres

    You want handling and wet grip in that size ?
    Go for MRF Masseter 80/90-17 (yes 80/90) and MRF Masseter 100/90-17.

    The grip is phenomenal. Especially wet grip is something you'll never miss on these tyres, they grip like leech on wet tarmac. Goodluck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider_3823 View Post
    Need experts advise and experience.
    Are Ceat Zoom XL F 80/100-17 and Ceat Zoom XL 100/90-17 better than MRF Zapper FS1 and Zapper C1 in terms of handling,duraility ?
    Ijs likes this.

  4. #7534
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Nagpur
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tyres

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightEvil Parth View Post
    You want handling and wet grip in that size ?
    Go for MRF Masseter 80/90-17 (yes 80/90) and MRF Masseter 100/90-17.

    The grip is phenomenal. Especially wet grip is something you'll never miss on these tyres, they grip like leech on wet tarmac. Goodluck.

    Thats the default tyre size of Pulsar 150 Classic 2018.
    MRF Masseter range is very good with wet grip but what about durability ? Since my brothers job (Civil Engg) is around construction sites and roads leading to them are almost non existent.. i dont think Masseter would be a good choice.
    So i have very few options of CEAT and MRF.

  5. #7535
    Rusted MidnightEvil Parth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Haldwani,Uttarakhand
    Posts
    1,063
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tyres

    I do bad roads often and Masseter has been very good for me, although grip on slush is not the best I would say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider_3823 View Post
    Thats the default tyre size of Pulsar 150 Classic 2018.
    MRF Masseter range is very good with wet grip but what about durability ? Since my brothers job (Civil Engg) is around construction sites and roads leading to them are almost non existent.. i dont think Masseter would be a good choice.
    So i have very few options of CEAT and MRF.

  6. #7536
    Rusted Zapps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Ludhiana, Punjab
    Posts
    1,056
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Tyres

    Quote Originally Posted by Rider_3823 View Post
    Thats the default tyre size of Pulsar 150 Classic 2018.
    MRF Masseter range is very good with wet grip but what about durability ? Since my brothers job (Civil Engg) is around construction sites and roads leading to them are almost non existent.. i dont think Masseter would be a good choice.
    So i have very few options of CEAT and MRF.
    For bad roads or non existent roads, use MRF Meteor /Meteor M, I've been using meteor happily on my 220. Before this I had RevZ S, it had phenomenal grip but I'm off-road and wet slush, it slips, you need chunky blocks for that. So my cousin whose annual pilgrimage is Leh Ladakh recommended me this.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •