Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

#xBhpAxorHelmet #2

Axor
Castrol Power 1

Always wear a helmet.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Northeast India xbhpian Contact Details

  1. #1
    Bikers Of Assam Touring Club Bindass Axomia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Duliajan, India, India
    Posts
    375
    Blog Entries
    8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Northeast India xbhpian Contact Details

    Hello xbhpians, this thread is for all Northeast India members to post their contact details as per below format. Name : Madhurjya Protim Rajkonwar. Place : Duliajan, Assam Bikes Owned : Bajaj Pulsar 180 Contact : 919854278289 Facebook id : www.facebook.com/bindass.axomia Bindass Axomia
    Last edited by Bindass Axomia; 02-03-2013 at 04:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator antz.bin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Nasik / Pune
    Posts
    5,292
    Blog Entries
    4
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thread Approved
    Advice is a form of nostalgia.
    Dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth.

    Antz Travelz!! | South India Exploration Ride | Leh Triplog (Work in progress)

  3. #3
    Rusted vickks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Guwahati
    Posts
    576
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name: Vikrant Deka
    Place: Guwahati, Ride: P220

    Contact: Vikrant Deka
    Neituo likes this.
    An˽Adventurer˽of˽Different˽Sort

  4. #4
    Rookie Mayur Mahanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bengaluru, India
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Name: Mayur Mahanta
    Place: Guwahati, Honda Stunner

    Contact- 8721908065, 8050917320
    https://www.facebook.com/mayurmahanta
    Neituo likes this.

  5. #5
    Rusted Prakritij's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dibrugarh
    Posts
    683
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice initiative.
    Earlier, while I was residing in Kerala, the fellow Xbhpians there had an ICE(in case of emergency) Sheet.
    The sheet is basically a Excel sheet in Google Drive(earlier Google Docs) where all details like mobile number, blood group, emergency contact number, person to contact during emergency and relation with that person, Bike reg number were present.
    I have prepared a similar document where all the Xbhpians from Assam can fill in their details and keep a copy with them for use in emergency and it will also be handy in knowing each other.
    Instead of publishing personal details like contact number, fb account, etc. here(a public site), such info can be kept confidential IMO.
    What is your opinion guys?
    PM me your email ids and I will send you the link, username and password for the Google drive and you can fill up your details



    RIDE SAFE

  6. #6
    Bikers Of Assam Touring Club Bindass Axomia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Duliajan, India, India
    Posts
    375
    Blog Entries
    8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prakritij View Post
    Nice initiative.Earlier, while I was residing in Kerala, the fellow Xbhpians there had an ICE(in case of emergency) Sheet.The sheet is basically a Excel sheet in Google Drive(earlier Google Docs) where all details like mobile number, blood group, emergency contact number, person to contact during emergency and relation with that person, Bike reg number were present.I have prepared a similar document where all the Xbhpians from Assam can fill in their details and keep a copy with them for use in emergency and it will also be handy in knowing each other.Instead of publishing personal details like contact number, fb account, etc. here(a public site), such info can be kept confidential IMO.What is your opinion guys?PM me your email ids and I will send you the link, username and password for the Google drive and you can fill up your detailsRIDE SAFE
    Actually I started this thread to know my fellow xbhpians from Assam. How many members are active in this site, know them, contact them & hopefully have a ride together.Regarding the privacy issue in my opinion most of us dont mind to share their fb id & contact no nowadays. http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/groups/bikers-assam.html

  7. #7
    Rusted Prakritij's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dibrugarh
    Posts
    683
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bindass Axomia View Post
    Actually I started this thread to know my fellow xbhpians from Assam. How many members are active in this site, know them, contact them & hopefully have a ride together.Regarding the privacy issue in my opinion most of us dont mind to share their fb id & contact no nowadays. http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/groups/bikers-assam.html
    What I offered was to maintain an In case of emergence(ICE) sheet which is helpful with details like blood group, emergency contact person and his number, etc..During an emergency(like accident, etc.), it will be handy to know these things. it serves the purpose of safety and saves time.As many members are new to this forum, a place(like the ICE sheet) will have the categorized details of each member and it will also save one's time in searching the whole thread.Also sharing FB id, contact no etc. is a personal choice and I have no say in that.Please check the following image for example.RIDE SAFE
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Prakritij; 02-05-2013 at 02:49 PM.

  8. #8
    Rusted princesirohi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pune -- Mumbai
    Posts
    8,277
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    i guess "universal threads" is not the right section for this thread.

  9. #9
    Bikers Of Assam Touring Club Bindass Axomia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Duliajan, India, India
    Posts
    375
    Blog Entries
    8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by princesirohi View Post
    i guess "universal threads" is not the right section for this thread.
    Can you tell me the right section. Actually I am not familiar with all the section

  10. #10
    Moderator The Monk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gurgaon/ Kanpur
    Posts
    9,989
    Mentioned
    435 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by princesirohi View Post
    i guess "universal threads" is not the right section for this thread.
    All region contact details thread are in Universal Threads section
    antz.bin likes this.
    Biking is not about what you have between your legs, its all about how well you use it!!!!!!!

    Give your details here if you want to help your fellow xBhpian stranded in your city

    Touring Blog: Cycling in Mongolia!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [xBhp Universal Thread]: Westbengal xBhpians contact details
    By nabendubasu in forum Universal Threads
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 03-31-2017, 10:19 PM
  2. xBhp Bhopal Contact Details.
    By somesh in forum Universal Threads
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-30-2016, 12:31 AM
  3. [xBhp Universal Thread]: Mumbai Contact Details
    By Noor in forum Universal Threads
    Replies: 171
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 09:18 PM
  4. [xBhp Universal Thread]: Pune XBhpian Contact Details
    By abhijitkn in forum Universal Threads
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 08:42 PM
  5. Hyderabad xBhpians contact details
    By sameer_hyd in forum Universal Threads
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 12-31-2011, 06:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •