Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Always wear a helmet.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Poll: Your favorite helmet Priced between 5000-13000 Rupees. (Officially sold in India)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1623 of 1624 FirstFirst ... 6231123152315731613161916201621162216231624 LastLast
Results 16,221 to 16,230 of 16240
Like Tree3420Likes

Thread: Helmets

  1. #16221
    Avenger Gods Richardson's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    D:\ E:\ L:\ H:\ I:\
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Got these today from Go Rev it, MG Road Delhi.
    Hole in wallet for ~10k that includes a pair of Aspida Pegasus.

    MT Revenge Red L.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Bajaj Avenger Street 220 - (Delhi)
    Flickr Profile : http://www.flickr.com/photos/hrishi_sharma

  2. #16222
    Rusted Sid85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Delhi, India, India
    Posts
    755
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Guys,

    I am here for some advise. Currently using MT Axxis. Need to upgrade. Budget - 6-8k. Options considered - Bell, HJC. Any other options available? Location - Delhi.

    Thanks in advance.
    Siddhartha
    ZMA (2004) - SOLD
    CBR250R(2012)....




  3. #16223
    Rusted prateek2210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ghaziabad, India, India
    Posts
    4,342
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid85 View Post
    Guys,

    I am here for some advise. Currently using MT Axxis. Need to upgrade. Budget - 6-8k. Options considered - Bell, HJC. Any other options available? Location - Delhi.

    Thanks in advance.
    Sid, I would say HJC, since Bell parts and spares would be little difficult to find.
    My friend is using HJC for 3 years now, and its one quiet and light helmet. He is using CS R2 which is stopped now, but the successor is in your range. Red Line Racing has wide variety, do check it out and will help you with spares too.
    Sid85 likes this.
    Fare thee well xBhp, All the best for being the biggest name in corporate world

    FAQs-RTR owners
    Helmet Range

    Your Friendly MotoVlogger



  4. #16224
    Rusted Sid85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Delhi, India, India
    Posts
    755
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Quote Originally Posted by prateek2210 View Post
    Sid, I would say HJC, since Bell parts and spares would be little difficult to find.
    My friend is using HJC for 3 years now, and its one quiet and light helmet. He is using CS R2 which is stopped now, but the successor is in your range. Red Line Racing has wide variety, do check it out and will help you with spares too.
    Thanks Prat. Surely HJC is in my radar too. Do redline racing stock Bell as well? A face to face comparo would have been nice.
    Siddhartha
    ZMA (2004) - SOLD
    CBR250R(2012)....




  5. #16225
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Quote Originally Posted by Richardson's View Post
    Got these today from Go Rev it, MG Road Delhi.
    Hole in wallet for ~10k that includes a pair of Aspida Pegasus.

    MT Revenge Red L.
    I just picked this exact version too. Extremely snug fit and love the cushioning. Bought a SOL SF5 one for the same price and there's a clear difference in the quality... MT is way better.
    Love the freedom a bike gives you...

  6. #16226
    Rusted prateek2210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ghaziabad, India, India
    Posts
    4,342
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid85 View Post
    Thanks Prat. Surely HJC is in my radar too. Do redline racing stock Bell as well? A face to face comparo would have been nice.
    I doubt, but call them, SImran will pick, He is too good when it comes to choosing riding gear.
    Fare thee well xBhp, All the best for being the biggest name in corporate world

    FAQs-RTR owners
    Helmet Range

    Your Friendly MotoVlogger



  7. #16227
    Avenger Gods Richardson's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    D:\ E:\ L:\ H:\ I:\
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeet286 View Post
    I just picked this exact version too. Extremely snug fit and love the cushioning. Bought a SOL SF5 one for the same price and there's a clear difference in the quality... MT is way better.
    Yes I was in initially going for SOL but then called up a friend who uses SOL and good idea about biking gear. He suggested me HJC >MT>SOL.
    Also SOL felt a bit heavier, a tad cheaper but heavier. Graphics on SOL were better though xD.
    sanjeet286 likes this.
    Bajaj Avenger Street 220 - (Delhi)
    Flickr Profile : http://www.flickr.com/photos/hrishi_sharma

  8. #16228
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Best Helmets under 8000₹ with dual visor(inner goggle)

    Hello my dear friends am planning to get a new Hemet for my CBR 250r Repsol edition
    Since it is Repsol the colour filled is obviously orange so it's pretty difficult to choose a helmet in this price range with good airflow and long term reliable with inner goggles
    Please do suggest me friends
    Thanks !!!!

  9. #16229
    BornForSpeed
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightEvil Parth View Post
    1- Sub brands of Vega helmets - Shiro and Axor manufacture cheap ECE helmets.
    I would say, you should check SMK and Zeus for better quality.

    2- Best ISI rated helmets in my opinion are Studds Shifter and Studds Scorpion.

    Buddy, Shiro is not a sub-brand of vega.
    Shiro is Spanish brand in fact MT's biggest competitor in the Spanish (Home) Market. SHIRO helmet is heavily into OEM for brands like RE (EU market), UM and even Triump have their helmets coming from Shiro.
    Shiro helmet was earlier distributed by Vega in India, however, they no more have the association. Shiro should come to India, it will give MT a tough time.


    You are correct here. Axor is Sub-brand of Vega though, which is kind of their SMK (of Studds)

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajith Hbk View Post
    Hello my dear friends am planning to get a new Hemet for my CBR 250r Repsol edition
    Since it is Repsol the colour filled is obviously orange so it's pretty difficult to choose a helmet in this price range with good airflow and long term reliable with inner goggles
    Please do suggest me friends
    Thanks !!!!
    You can check the MT or SOL. You can also get an HJC at that price.
    Go for HJC, if you get it at that price.
    Last edited by Pancham Hegishte; 1 Week Ago at 07:28 PM.
    Ijs likes this.

  10. #16230
    Rusted MidnightEvil Parth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Haldwani,Uttarakhand
    Posts
    645
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Thanks for clearing out the air around Shiro mate !

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 09-26-2008, 05:19 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Compulsory Helmets: Boon Or Bane?
    By powerslave in forum News
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 02:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •