Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Check the helmet from inside.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Poll: Your favorite helmet Priced between 5000-13000 Rupees. (Officially sold in India)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1663 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 6631163156316131653165916601661166216631664166516661667 LastLast
Results 16,621 to 16,630 of 16665
Like Tree3611Likes

Thread: Helmets

  1. #16621
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    I recently shifted to Bangalore.
    And currently do not own a bike. Sold my Apache RTR 180 ABS last week !

    yet, i have a new helmet now.

    Went out to get a HJC CL17 . but apparently size S isn't available and will only be shipped in August.
    Was at the lets gear up shop, and after trying the CS15, decided to get it instead.

    Costed by 6500 as it was an older stock.

    lets hope it works out well and is only discarded due to age !

    PS - the person at the let's gear up shop in Bangalore, HSR Layout was of great help. quite knowledgeable and patient. Really helped me pick it up
    The White Rider #Shadowfax

  2. #16622
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Quote Originally Posted by Raman Swaminathan View Post
    I recently shifted to Bangalore.
    And currently do not own a bike. Sold my Apache RTR 180 ABS last week !

    yet, i have a new helmet now.

    Went out to get a HJC CL17 . but apparently size S isn't available and will only be shipped in August.
    Was at the lets gear up shop, and after trying the CS15, decided to get it instead.

    Costed by 6500 as it was an older stock.

    lets hope it works out well and is only discarded due to age !

    PS - the person at the let's gear up shop in Bangalore, HSR Layout was of great help. quite knowledgeable and patient. Really helped me pick it up
    LGU HSR layout, Bangalore is damn good. Most of the Dominar owners go there only to pick up stuff.
    Raman Swaminathan likes this.
    Wind in my hair.... and I'm semi bald...

  3. #16623
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    kerala
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Quote Originally Posted by hemanta View Post
    Guys I need to find a silent helmet. I ride a naked bike so I face high wind noise. Tried smk stellar but there was whistling noise as the visor doesn't shut tightly enough. It was present in speeds above 70km/hr. Is the HJC CS15 silent?
    Ah great. Was looking at stellar as second option after axxis. Stellar is it silent till 70? Been busy with exam so havent bought a helmet till now.

  4. #16624
    Addicted hemanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowrider View Post
    Ah great. Was looking at stellar as second option after axxis. Stellar is it silent till 70? Been busy with exam so havent bought a helmet till now.
    I think it was a defect with the piece I was trying.

  5. #16625
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    kerala
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Anyone else using smk stellar. Review would be useful. Tried axor apex. Windnoise from 35kmph onwards. That's off the list.

  6. #16626
    Addicted hemanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    I was charged 7000₹ for my HJC cs15, and I see that the MRP is 6500₹. The dealer now says that he'll charge the new rate, that is 7000₹, even if the stock is old. What can be done?

  7. #16627
    Ijs
    Ijs is offline
    Rusted Ijs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    1,263
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Quote Originally Posted by hemanta View Post
    I was charged 7000₹ for my HJC cs15, and I see that the MRP is 6500₹. The dealer now says that he'll charge the new rate, that is 7000₹, even if the stock is old. What can be done?
    National consumer helpline, if u have the bill and sticker showing the mrp.
    umang10 likes this.

  8. #16628
    Addicted hemanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Chopra Automobiles, Karol bagh. He charged 500 over and above MRP. I paid 7000₹ and later got to know that MRP was 6500₹. When I contacted him he said that new stocks cost 7000₹ so he will charge 7000 even if the MRP is 6500. He tried to remove the MRP from the helmet visor when he sold it to me so that I won't see the price.*
    Last edited by hemanta; 05-27-2019 at 10:01 PM.

  9. #16629
    Addicted hemanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    248
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Quote Originally Posted by hemanta View Post
    Phone number 99100 33529. He charged 500 over and above MRP. I paid 7000₹ and later got to know that MRP was 6500₹. When I contacted him he said that new stocks cost 7000₹ so he will charge 7000 even if the MRP is 6500. He tried to remove the MRP from the helmet visor when he sold it to me so that I won't see the price.*
    He tried to remove the part that says 6500₹ MRP. I've contacted National consumer helpline. If he gets screwed, he may think twice before doing this to one of you!Name:  IMG_20190525_113014.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  41.2 KBName:  IMG_20190525_113151.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  78.2 KBName:  IMG_20190525_113006.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  58.9 KB
    Ijs likes this.

  10. #16630
    Ijs
    Ijs is offline
    Rusted Ijs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Delhi
    Posts
    1,263
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Helmets

    Quote Originally Posted by hemanta View Post
    Phone number 99100 33529. He charged 500 over and above MRP. I paid 7000₹ and later got to know that MRP was 6500₹. When I contacted him he said that new stocks cost 7000₹ so he will charge 7000 even if the MRP is 6500. He tried to remove the MRP from the helmet visor when he sold it to me so that I won't see the price.*
    It won't help, if u have the proper gst bill and mrp label with you then only you can complaint to national consumer help line.
    Other just forget about it.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 09-26-2008, 05:19 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Compulsory Helmets: Boon Or Bane?
    By powerslave in forum News
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 02:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •