Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Castrol Power 1

Stop braking before you start turning.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Poll: Your favorite helmet Priced between 5000-13000 Rupees. (Officially sold in India)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 980 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 480880930970976977978979980981982983984990103010801480 ... LastLast
Results 9,791 to 9,800 of 16741
Like Tree3699Likes

Thread: Helmets

  1. #9791
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am planning to buy a helmet my budget is 1500.
    please tell me which brand helmet is good .

  2. #9792
    Moderator B7ACKTHORN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    TN/TS Ooty/Telangana
    Posts
    8,413
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kumarbiker View Post
    I am planning to buy a helmet my budget is 1500.
    please tell me which brand helmet is good .

    Why don't you just extend a thousand bucks more and get yourself a good certified one as opposed to cheap ones. You have Studds Ninja, Studds RHYNO, Studds Scorpion, Cross etc in your price point.

    Cheers!
    VJ
    Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
    The girl said, 'NO!'


    And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and watched sport on a big screen TV, went fishing and surfing, and played golf a lot, and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.


    THE END

  3. #9793
    Rusted yashasvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    jaipur, rajasthan
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Guys please suggest me a good helmet in the price range of 5000rs. If it is available online, then please tell me the website. LS2 and cross helmets are available in my city(jaipur), are they any good???

  4. #9794
    Rusted krish2778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bangalore, KA/Trichur, Kerala
    Posts
    3,733
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yashasvi View Post
    Guys please suggest me a good helmet in the price range of 5000rs. If it is available online, then please tell me the website. LS2 and cross helmets are available in my city(jaipur), are they any good???
    SOL,Daija, TIH, KBC,Sparx are a few options. If possible try it out directly in person rather than online shopping. it must be snug fit.

    Cheers
    Ride Safe
    Krishna
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Run-in Procedure | Power Loss Solutions | Riding Gears 101 | Biking Brotherhood

    P
    ulsar 220F
    |2013 Honda CBR250R|KTM Duke390|Yamaha R3|Yamaha R1|Triumph Tiger XRX

  5. #9795
    Rusted yashasvi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    jaipur, rajasthan
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    But only cross and LS2 are available in my city, so which one should i opt for??

  6. #9796
    Rusted krish2778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bangalore, KA/Trichur, Kerala
    Posts
    3,733
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yashasvi View Post
    But only cross and LS2 are available in my city, so which one should i opt for??
    Basically both are the same. But ls2 is lighter and more preffered. So make a choice.

    Cheers
    Ride safe
    Krishna
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Run-in Procedure | Power Loss Solutions | Riding Gears 101 | Biking Brotherhood

    P
    ulsar 220F
    |2013 Honda CBR250R|KTM Duke390|Yamaha R3|Yamaha R1|Triumph Tiger XRX

  7. #9797
    Moderator B7ACKTHORN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    TN/TS Ooty/Telangana
    Posts
    8,413
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    LS2 you won't regret making a choice with LS2.

    Cheers!
    VJ

    Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk 2
    Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
    The girl said, 'NO!'


    And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and watched sport on a big screen TV, went fishing and surfing, and played golf a lot, and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.


    THE END

  8. #9798
    Addicted catchdoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Posts
    145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I enquired with AH Helments in Mumbai for SOL SL68s II for which he quoted the price as 5,200 INR while the Website: http://spartanprogear.com/ shows the prices to be 4,575 INR. This is a vast difference and when I further enquired, the guy said it's because state wise Tax and Cess changes but even if that is the case I don't think that this much difference should be there.

    Need Help.
    CHERISH YOUR LIFE!


    ***
    The
    Updated and Sorted List of BIKE ACCESSORIES/RIDING GEARS' dealers in Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai with their Maps & Directions can be accessed HERE! ***

  9. #9799
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    196
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchdoon View Post
    I enquired with AH Helments in Mumbai for SOL SL68s II for which he quoted the price as 5,200 INR while the Website: http://spartanprogear.com/ shows the prices to be 4,575 INR. This is a vast difference and when I further enquired, the guy said it's because state wise Tax and Cess changes but even if that is the case I don't think that this much difference should be there.

    Need Help.
    If you order it from the website, it'l cost you almost the same. i.e 4575 + 700(shipping) = 5275. Even I have have the same helmet and stay in mumbai. I had ordered it online but was lucky as a friend was coming to Mumbai, so the shipping charges was cancelled. If you have any friend staying in Chennai or Banglore and is coming to mumbai, you can ask him to get it for you. Or simply buy it from A.H.

  10. #9800
    Rusted Sunnyside_up!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Chennai is where I park my bike!
    Posts
    1,344
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harsh_66328 View Post
    If you order it from the website, it'l cost you almost the same. i.e 4575 + 700(shipping) = 5275. Even I have have the same helmet and stay in mumbai. I had ordered it online but was lucky as a friend was coming to Mumbai, so the shipping charges was cancelled. If you have any friend staying in Chennai or Banglore and is coming to mumbai, you can ask him to get it for you. Or simply buy it from A.H.

    Harsh - shipping rates have come down since you bought your helmet. It is now Rs.500 for insured courier.

    Doon - the rates on the website show the prices without taxes or vat. It is mentioned on the site. In Chennai there is no tax on helmets, so it costs only Rs.4575/-. In the case of Mumbai, there is VAT, Octroi and CST, which amounts to about 14 -15% more. If you know your size, you can save a bit by ordering online.
    catchdoon likes this.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    In a universe of men and machines, there is an individual who achieves the purest confluence of both worlds where he and the machine must become one - He is The Biker!

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 09-26-2008, 05:19 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Compulsory Helmets: Boon Or Bane?
    By powerslave in forum News
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 02:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •