Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Always use both brakes to reduce speed.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mayank_236 View Post


    Its my and my room-mat's helmet.
    Vega.
    Thats the one I was talking about.. does this model have any name..???
    Yamaha R15 | Merida SUB 20MD

    Comment


    • ^^^NO!......
      Those people who tell you not to take chances
      They are all missing on what life is about
      You only live once so take hold of the chance
      Don't end up like others the same song and dance

      Comment


      • @Mayank, who is the guy in the towel clicking the pics?
        Super CommuTOURer� - Talk less, Ride more

        .: FB :.|.: TW :.|*IG*| Ex
        PowerDrift:.

        #Give thy opinion, write em, dont throw em
        #Everyone errs, accept it, defending/cribbing about it only makes it worse
        #Dont defend a manufacturer as if you work for them
        #Write. Think. If relevant hit submit. If not hit yourself
        #Be kind in your choice of words, you never know who would make you gulp em
        � Satyen Poojary

        Comment


        • Originally posted by satyenpoojary View Post
          @Mayank, who is the guy in the towel clicking the pics?

          yeah!!
          towel of white with pink combination
          Speak Less,Speak Wise!

          Sarcasm is my automatic response to stupidity.

          Comment


          • Got it................................an AGV!!

            Bought an AGV yesterday, feels SOLID eventhough it is being made by MPA, workmanship is a little shoddy but on the whole i'm happy i took theslayer's advice and went for this intead of an AM, though they looked better with all the vents and diffusers (a triangle thingy at the back), it did feel a little flimsy compared to AGV, right now it's a bit tight and i need to struggle to get my specs on, might have to wait till the padding gets "seasoned" to my face, and oh will be posting pics soon..................
            I'm too intelligent to the unintended, and too dumb for the obvious.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by EL LOCO DIABLO View Post
              Bought an AGV yesterday, feels SOLID eventhough it is being made by MPA, workmanship is a little shoddy but on the whole i'm happy i took theslayer's advice and went for this intead of an AM, though they looked better with all the vents and diffusers (a triangle thingy at the back), it did feel a little flimsy compared to AGV, right now it's a bit tight and i need to struggle to get my specs on, might have to wait till the padding gets "seasoned" to my face, and oh will be posting pics soon..................
              Join the club Oh do tell us what you feel about the visor.. I've this heady giddy feeling if i ride with the visor down all the while.. not sure its that good really..
              Riot Engine |Norton WD 16H | BSA C11G |Enfield Fury
              Thanks to Mr. Muthukumar, B&QRest Garage for these acquaintances!


              sigpic

              Comment


              • ^^ Actually i was lucky enough to get a tinted one, yeah the first time i wore it, i too had a heady feeling but after a while i got used to it, but i'm still struggling to properly place my specs onto the bridge of my nose with the helmet on
                I'm too intelligent to the unintended, and too dumb for the obvious.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EL LOCO DIABLO View Post
                  right now it's a bit tight and i need to struggle to get my specs on, might have to wait till the padding gets "seasoned" to my face, and oh will be posting pics soon..................
                  Firstly Congrats....finally u changed that helmet of yours that used to puke out the visor at any given moment!

                  Don't worry about the tight fit, more than the pads getting seasoned it ur face that will get seasoned.
                  _________________________
                  LoneWolfRides©

                  Comment


                  • ^^ Shhh not here man, you're cramping my style, at the last crash i swear the helmet tried to jump off my head and tried to save it's own head..........spooky, i'm calling it the "Christie" now
                    I'm too intelligent to the unintended, and too dumb for the obvious.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EL LOCO DIABLO View Post
                      ^^ Actually i was lucky enough to get a tinted one, yeah the first time i wore it, i too had a heady feeling but after a while i got used to it, but i'm still struggling to properly place my specs onto the bridge of my nose with the helmet on
                      Photu please...

                      My AGV's visor has plunged out,i dont know how to put it back..
                      can some one help in regards to this..
                      " Nothing Z Forever,Except D Change "

                      Spiti ||Binsar || Lansdowne

                      Click Here to Subscribe to the xBhp Delhi SMS Channel
                      Click here to See my Photography Work

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • ^^ You would not believe this but when i asked him how i was supposed to change the visor, the guy freaked and said that i rather not touch cause he himself does'nt know how to put it back on!!
                        I'm too intelligent to the unintended, and too dumb for the obvious.

                        Comment


                        • Ok here are the much delayed pics of my new AGV, check'em out and tell me how it looks, sorry for the excessive noise in pics, they were taken with a mobile cam
                          I'm too intelligent to the unintended, and too dumb for the obvious.

                          Comment


                          • Is there any website from where i can get vega helmets?? coz, they are locally not available!!

                            Comment


                            • Hey guys, heres a pic of my GP One with a tinted visor. I had gone to check out a couple of helmet shops here in Bangalore a couple of months back and I found that that padding and comfort levels of my GP One helmet are much more than that of the new AGV, Index, GPR and other helmets. Had picked up my GP One for 2k just over 2 years back.
                              http://indianfightfan.blogspot.in/

                              http://neilsrandomramblings.blogspot.com/

                              http://neilsmotomusings.blogspot.com/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by prankie View Post
                                Is there any website from where i can get vega helmets?? coz, they are locally not available!!


                                www.vegahelmet.com
                                Speak Less,Speak Wise!

                                Sarcasm is my automatic response to stupidity.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X