Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Regularly check tyre pressures.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Which bike is good for me?

  1. #31
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Which bike is good for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by fullmoon View Post
    i have seen all your posts.groin injury means both groin or the central part between groin got injured?

    Get a Karizma zmr (still available in bangalore, you can buy and register in chennai) fit it with suzuki gs 150 r handle bar and fit a thunderbird seat on it.problem solved.

    or

    The Best solution is go to Gym & make yourself & mainly that arse slim.This will solve all your biking problems..

    thanks for your advice @fullmoon .... however my groin problems were solved, it was due to urinary tract infection., and my current bike seat is so narrow which i modified to make it split seat... however when i test drove fz 250 which i felt comfortable, being broad seat.... .. and i experienced the fuel injection 'ed bike for the first time.

    so am waiting for the other test rides... and choose which one is better for me

  2. #32
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Which bike is good for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by rahulrajan14 View Post
    thanks for your advice @fullmoon .... however my groin problems were solved, it was due to urinary tract infection., and my current bike seat is so narrow which i modified to make it split seat... however when i test drove fz 250 which i felt comfortable, being broad seat.... .. and i experienced the fuel injection 'ed bike for the first time.

    so am waiting for the other test rides... and choose which one is better for me
    good to hear that your groin problem is solved.so now requirement is a plush and wide seat to make you happy on rides, which FZ 250 can do easily. try rtr 200 that too has wider seat than its siblings....
    rahulrajan14 likes this.
    "If you care enough for a result,you will most certainly attain it."

  3. #33
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Which bike is good for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by fullmoon View Post
    good to hear that your groin problem is solved.so now requirement is a plush and wide seat to make you happy on rides, which FZ 250 can do easily. try rtr 200 that too has wider seat than its siblings....
    Yea thank you @fullmoon.. However i dont like TVS brand cos earlier i had tvs scooty and this scooter was having problems and the service centre was asking so much of money. They are absolutely stealing money.... Now having pulsar, i dint find any problems with service centre.. but the only thing its not comfortable, no fuel injected at all.

    Rahul
    fullmoon likes this.

  4. #34
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Which bike is good for me?

    Hello xbhpians.... I recently went to ktm show room in chennai, I asked for test ride for duke 250. None of the Showrooms are having the test ride bike.... Can any one of you Pls suggest me a showroom that offers test ride for duke 250.

    Rahul

  5. #35
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Which bike is good for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by rahulrajan14 View Post
    Hello xbhpians.... I recently went to ktm show room in chennai, I asked for test ride for duke 250. None of the Showrooms are having the test ride bike.... Can any one of you Pls suggest me a showroom that offers test ride for duke 250.

    Rahul

    No one here to reply.... 😔

  6. #36
    Rusted Deathwing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    1,089
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Which bike is good for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by rahulrajan14 View Post
    Hello xbhpians.... I recently went to ktm show room in chennai, I asked for test ride for duke 250. None of the Showrooms are having the test ride bike.... Can any one of you Pls suggest me a showroom that offers test ride for duke 250.

    Rahul
    I guess you should try the ktm at adyar, if not write a email to ktm about it, I had a similar situation with honda that too on the CBR 650f ,wrote a email got a call from the showroom the next day itself for the TD was impressed by the speed of the customer care.

  7. #37
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Which bike is good for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwing View Post
    I guess you should try the ktm at adyar, if not write a email to ktm about it, I had a similar situation with honda that too on the CBR 650f ,wrote a email got a call from the showroom the next day itself for the TD was impressed by the speed of the customer care.
    Hello deathwing... Thank you for your information.... I will go this Saturday..

  8. #38
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    115
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Which bike is good for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by rahulrajan14 View Post
    Hello deathwing... Thank you for your information.... I will go this Saturday..
    Hello mate,

    Each KTM showroom in Chennai doesn't have its own bikes for bikes are rotated among their showrooms. I had a great difficulty in finding a TD bike (D200/D360) when I was scouting for a new bike last year.

    I suggest, before you go to a showroom, you call them and ask whether D250 is available. Even if the showroom doesn't have one, they'll guide which showroom currently has the bike. That was my drill last year.

    PS: I found KTM's/Bajaj's customer service very good. When I asked for a TD in Camp Road showroom they bluntly refused saying it's lunch time and asked me to wait for 2 hours in case I needed one. They treated me like a guy who has come there to time pass by TDing their bikes. I was very angry so came home and filled up their customer feedback form. I immediately got a call from showroom guys in next 30 mins and they literally begged me to let them bring the TD bike to my home. They were very scared of the complaint. So yeah, you can also try filling up the customer feedback form if you don't find a TD bike and you can expect a positive response.

    Cheers!

  9. #39
    Addicted sagardesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Which bike is good for me?

    My height is 5'3. With 60 kg. I have ridden fazer for quite few months and I exchange my scooter with my friend for weekend. I like fazer.

    Now coming to my requirements:

    Weekend bike for short trips like 300kms.

    Touring has not been kept aside.

    Good FE and low maintenance.


    Never owned a bike so don't know about brands. However I have a hero maestro 2012.


    ABS preferred as safety is a must.

    Can wait for few months if the deal is good.

    Sometimes pillion will be there. So pillion comfort is also needed.


    Will be owning for atleast 5 years.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-13-2015, 12:06 PM
  2. good looking bike @80k INR
    By srt99 in forum What Bike?
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 12:40 AM
  3. Please recommend me a good bike.
    By nitin_23 in forum What Bike?
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 05:03 PM
  4. What's a good bike for a girl?
    By manasi in forum What Bike?
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 12:18 PM
  5. which bike is good for me?
    By rash_rasheed in forum What Bike?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 05:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •