Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

All the gear all the time (ATGATT).

Our Partners


9000 KMS AROUND INDIA FOR MOTORCYCLYING UNITY.
16th DEC'17 - 5TH FEB'18

SUPPORTED BY

indian suzuki nissan hp helmet Red FM

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: need help deciding first bike

  1. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Bengaluru
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: need help deciding first bike

    Quote Originally Posted by 8reaper View Post
    Guys ordered Gixxer blue yesterday for 91.5k on road with accessories(hope i am getting at good price ), delivery will be today evening or tomorrow morning.
    Let me know if you have any tips for new bike run in and maintainence.

    Some of you and my freinds suggested FZ to me. It is a good bike indeed but its costing more than 1L in my hometown so opted for gixxer.

    Thanks all for your suggestions.
    Congratulations ! Enjoy the new ride. I hope you will do the run in carefully.
    8reaper likes this.

  2. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Bengaluru
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: need help deciding first bike

    Quote Originally Posted by 8reaper View Post
    Guys ordered Gixxer blue yesterday for 91.5k on road with accessories(hope i am getting at good price ), delivery will be today evening or tomorrow morning.
    Let me know if you have any tips for new bike run in and maintainence.

    Some of you and my freinds suggested FZ to me. It is a good bike indeed but its costing more than 1L in my hometown so opted for gixxer.

    Thanks all for your suggestions.
    Congratulations for your new bike.
    Which city is it? Dual disc or rear drum variant? That is wonderful price. Did you get any year end discounts.
    I have paid 99k without even seat cover here in Bangalore (highest road tax in country)
    Ride safe.

  3. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Andhra Pradesh
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: need help deciding first bike

    Quote Originally Posted by the_one View Post
    Congratulations ! Enjoy the new ride. I hope you will do the run in carefully.
    I will hopeful. The owner experience thread is way too big to read, can gixxer owners please give any pointers for run in

    ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

    Quote Originally Posted by thousifkhan24 View Post
    Congratulations for your new bike.
    Which city is it? Dual disc or rear drum variant? That is wonderful price. Did you get any year end discounts.
    I have paid 99k without even seat cover here in Bangalore (highest road tax in country)
    Ride safe.
    Thank uou thousif.

    Its a rear disc one. Pricing was low cause 5k off from paytm and showroom guys reduced 3k. Town: kakinada in Andhra. I will start searching for helmets today, no idea about the available brands.

  4. #14
    Rookie Rider MotoBlizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    481
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: need help deciding first bike

    Quote Originally Posted by 8reaper View Post
    I will hopeful. The owner experience thread is way too big to read, can gixxer owners please give any pointers for run in
    https://www.xbhp.com/talkies/motorcy...ml#post1326436
    8reaper likes this.
    RIDE LIKE A SYMPHONY

    [Connect With Me On]
    : Youtube ||| Instagram ||| Facebook ||| Twitter

    Join My Facebook Suzuki Gixxer Group: Click Here
    Join My BlizzardArmy on Facebook if you are a Non-Gixxer Rider: Click Here

    [My Motorcycles]
    2013 - 2016: Honda Activa
    2016 - Current:
    Suzuki GSX150F

  5. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Andhra Pradesh
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: need help deciding first bike

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoBlizzard View Post
    I completed 100km run in as stated , will take bike to SVC for oil change tomorrow. Anything else to be changed?

    How are you cleaning your bikes? Is water wash enough?

    BTW got the studds shifter helmet (blue white color)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 06:34 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-04-2013, 07:36 AM
  3. Confuse in deciding Bike...
    By Aadi__Wasi in forum What Bike?
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 01:04 PM
  4. Sugesstion Needed :- Deciding a Bike for LEH
    By clubguy in forum What Bike?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •