Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. We have one common religion - Bikeism.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Scan – see – think – act.

Our Partners



User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street rod 750 or Iron 883 ??

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street rod 750 or Iron 883 ??

    Hi guys !!
    I have been an owner of a Benelli 300 since last 3 years, and I am quite happy with it. I mostly use it for daily commute & once in a 3 months for long trips. I am planning to sell it off and buy a new one.
    I am looking for a more comfortable bike than the Benelli 300. Pillion comfort is of utmost importance as mostly I will be travelling with a pillion.
    So I am confused between these 4 :- Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street Rod 750 or Iron 883.
    So any of you guys who own any of these bikes please give your input.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by xBhp; 07-16-2018 at 11:57 AM.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street rod 750 or Iron 883 ??

    Thread approved.

  3. #3
    Rusted theironhorse99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    jaipur , hyderabad
    Posts
    1,987
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street rod 750 or Iron 883 ??

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsin26 View Post
    Hi guys !!
    I have been an owner of a Benelli 300 since last 3 years, and I am quite happy with it. I mostly use it for daily commute & once in a 3 months for long trips. I am planning to sell it off and buy a new one.
    I am looking for a more comfortable bike than the Benelli 300. Pillion comfort is of utmost importance as mostly I will be travelling with a pillion.
    So I am confused between these 4 :- Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street Rod 750 or Iron 883.
    So any of you guys who own any of these bikes please give your input.
    Thanks.


    pillon comfort and travelling... the only thing is Versys....
    "A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of fuel."

    RE Bullet 1977 - Current
    RX-100 1995 - Current
    CBZ Classic 2003 - Current
    Activa 2004 - Current
    CBR 250R 2012 - Current

    http://theironhorse.blog.com

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street rod 750 or Iron 883 ??

    Quote Originally Posted by theironhorse99 View Post
    pillon comfort and travelling... the only thing is Versys....
    Thanks dude ... Versys is undoubtly very comfortable , i have heard even vulcan s is damn comfortable.
    theironhorse99 likes this.

  5. #5
    Rusted theironhorse99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    jaipur , hyderabad
    Posts
    1,987
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street rod 750 or Iron 883 ??

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsin26 View Post
    Thanks dude ... Versys is undoubtly very comfortable , i have heard even vulcan s is damn comfortable.
    cant travel everywhere with a cruiser on indian roads.. on 4 lane highways yes but see an adventure bike is a different beast all together..
    pinkesh2703 likes this.
    "A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of fuel."

    RE Bullet 1977 - Current
    RX-100 1995 - Current
    CBZ Classic 2003 - Current
    Activa 2004 - Current
    CBR 250R 2012 - Current

    http://theironhorse.blog.com

  6. #6
    Rusted rreneav1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gzb, Delhi & Chennai
    Posts
    4,404
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street rod 750 or Iron 883 ??

    Quote Originally Posted by mohsin26 View Post
    Thanks dude ... Versys is undoubtly very comfortable , i have heard even vulcan s is damn comfortable.
    Comfortable for rider but not pillion! The seat is too damn narrow! I would pick Versys any time else a used 2012 to 2016 Ninja 650
    Splendor - 2k to 2006
    Karizma - 2k3 to 2009
    P180 - 2k6 to 2k9
    Hunk - Oct 2k7 til now
    ZMR - 2010 to Forever
    RX135(2k) - 2013 to 2018
    Ninja 250R (2010) - 2016 til now
    RayZ - 2015 til now
    Ninja 650 (2014) - 2017 til now


    Delhi to Narkanda
    Delhi to Coimbatore
    Delhi to Nepal

  7. #7
    Addicted Revminister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street rod 750 or Iron 883 ??

    Give your preferences....I highly recommend you to ignore harleys....Street rod has a very shitty riding posture..... If you are taller than 5.6 than you will feel cramped. 883 doesn't have a rear seat....its an add on accessorie....the more you pay the better comfort you get ( minimum price is 16k) .

    Now comming to the kiwis Vulcan is a great bike but...you will get bored of it very quickly. It for some reason doesn't give you that superbike feel.


    Last option is versys 650. Great on potholes....great riding posture and extremely good pillion comfort.
    @mohsin26

  8. #8
    Addicted Revminister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    96
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street rod 750 or Iron 883 ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Revminister View Post
    Give your preferences....I highly recommend you to ignore harleys....Street rod has a very shitty riding posture..... If you are taller than 5.6 than you will feel cramped. 883 doesn't have a rear seat....its an add on accessorie....the more you pay the better comfort you get ( minimum price is 16k) .

    Now comming to the kiwis Vulcan is a great bike but...you will get bored of it very quickly. It for some reason doesn't give you that superbike feel.


    Last option is versys 650. Great on potholes....great riding posture and extremely good pillion comfort.
    @mohsin26
    You can also checkout the Triumph street twin

  9. #9
    Rusted rreneav1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gzb, Delhi & Chennai
    Posts
    4,404
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street rod 750 or Iron 883 ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Revminister View Post
    You can also checkout the Triumph street twin
    Good bike but a bit on the higher side! Would suggest the t100 any day over street twin
    Splendor - 2k to 2006
    Karizma - 2k3 to 2009
    P180 - 2k6 to 2k9
    Hunk - Oct 2k7 til now
    ZMR - 2010 to Forever
    RX135(2k) - 2013 to 2018
    Ninja 250R (2010) - 2016 til now
    RayZ - 2015 til now
    Ninja 650 (2014) - 2017 til now


    Delhi to Narkanda
    Delhi to Coimbatore
    Delhi to Nepal

  10. #10
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    97
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Versys 650 or Vulcan S or Street rod 750 or Iron 883 ??

    The Versys 650 fits your requirements to the T. Don't even bother with any other bike/manufacturer.

    Please check out the reviews on Team BHP and you will have no doubts at all.

    All the best!

    Cheers

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Planning to buy versys 650
    By gauravtheknight in forum What Bike?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2018, 01:09 PM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2015, 01:52 PM
  3. 2011 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero Released
    By NewsReaper in forum News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 12:55 PM
  4. Gene Sharing : Vulcan and the Suzuki Boulevard
    By Sunny in forum Superbike And Imports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 03:52 AM
  5. Kawasaki Vulcan @2000 - 2004
    By ace619 in forum Superbike And Imports
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-09-2004, 11:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •