Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Work on your panic braking skills.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best Bike Within 6 Lakh range for Touring and for thrills

  1. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Amravati
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Best Bike Within 6 Lakh range for Touring and for thrills

    Pranav, My friend has continental gt650,
    It's a beast,
    It's hard to believe,that this bike is from same RE, that manufacturers VIBRATOR 350 AND VIBRATOR 500

  2. #12
    Rusted pranav_salieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    408
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Best Bike Within 6 Lakh range for Touring and for thrills

    Quote Originally Posted by jaypatel View Post
    Pranav, My friend has continental gt650,
    It's a beast,

    It's hard to believe,that this bike is from same RE, that manufacturers VIBRATOR 350 AND VIBRATOR 500

    THanks Ill test ride one and check.

    Any word on when the CBR250RR or the CBR300RR will launch in india? they are smashing to look if prices between 4.8 lakh to 5 Lakh ill be really tempted to pick up one.

  3. #13
    Rusted
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bangalore/Durgapur
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Best Bike Within 6 Lakh range for Touring and for thrills

    Quote Originally Posted by pranav_salieri View Post
    THanks Ill test ride one and check.

    Any word on when the CBR250RR or the CBR300RR will launch in india? they are smashing to look if prices between 4.8 lakh to 5 Lakh ill be really tempted to pick up one.
    There is no market in India for a 250/300 in the 4.8-5 lac category, so these bikes most likely would not launch.
    Better get the N400 rather than playing the waiting game.
    Kawasaki Ninja 1000 -> 2019
    YZF-R3 -> 2017 -> SOLD 2019
    CBR 250R -> 2017 -> SOLD 2017
    Ninja 650 -> 2016 -> SOLD 2018
    Blue Activa 125 -> 2016
    Black YZF-R15 v2 -> 2011 -> SOLD 2016
    Black Discover 125 DTS-i -> 2005

  4. #14
    Rusted pranav_salieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    408
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Best Bike Within 6 Lakh range for Touring and for thrills

    Quote Originally Posted by hellgate View Post
    There is no market in India for a 250/300 in the 4.8-5 lac category, so these bikes most likely would not launch.
    Better get the N400 rather than playing the waiting game.

    you have a point but Ninja 400 comes only 3 colours (2 colours are limited only 10 units each) and its priced ridiculsously high at Rs 6,40,000. will the year end bring in any discounts? because i dont want to spend more than 6 lakhs for bike right now . I also just hated the attitude of the Kawasaki showroom sales men as they seem disinterested about selling the bike and they are not even offering any test ride.

  5. #15
    Rusted
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bangalore/Durgapur
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Best Bike Within 6 Lakh range for Touring and for thrills

    Quote Originally Posted by pranav_salieri View Post
    you have a point but Ninja 400 comes only 3 colours (2 colours are limited only 10 units each) and its priced ridiculsously high at Rs 6,40,000. will the year end bring in any discounts? because i dont want to spend more than 6 lakhs for bike right now . I also just hated the attitude of the Kawasaki showroom sales men as they seem disinterested about selling the bike and they are not even offering any test ride.
    Year end most likely will not have any discounts. However you might get lucky around March 2020 when they will try to clear off existing BSIV bikes (if they have surplus stock).
    At 6.40, the N400 is pretty pricey. The N650 makes more sense. Its priced at 6.9 to 7.4 depending on the color scheme I guess.
    Kawasaki Ninja 1000 -> 2019
    YZF-R3 -> 2017 -> SOLD 2019
    CBR 250R -> 2017 -> SOLD 2017
    Ninja 650 -> 2016 -> SOLD 2018
    Blue Activa 125 -> 2016
    Black YZF-R15 v2 -> 2011 -> SOLD 2016
    Black Discover 125 DTS-i -> 2005

  6. #16
    Rusted pranav_salieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    408
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Best Bike Within 6 Lakh range for Touring and for thrills

    Quote Originally Posted by hellgate View Post
    Year end most likely will not have any discounts. However you might get lucky around March 2020 when they will try to clear off existing BSIV bikes (if they have surplus stock).
    At 6.40, the N400 is pretty pricey. The N650 makes more sense. Its priced at 6.9 to 7.4 depending on the color scheme I guess.

    How good is the benelli leoncino it makes most sense right now as its well priced has good retro looks. i am totally confused!!

  7. #17
    Rusted
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bangalore/Durgapur
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Best Bike Within 6 Lakh range for Touring and for thrills

    Quote Originally Posted by pranav_salieri View Post
    How good is the benelli leoncino it makes most sense right now as its well priced has good retro looks. i am totally confused!!
    Please do not got for any Benelli bike as there are multiple horror stories about ASS.
    Service is pathetic to say the least. Also build quality is questionable as compared to the Japs.
    Kawasaki Ninja 1000 -> 2019
    YZF-R3 -> 2017 -> SOLD 2019
    CBR 250R -> 2017 -> SOLD 2017
    Ninja 650 -> 2016 -> SOLD 2018
    Blue Activa 125 -> 2016
    Black YZF-R15 v2 -> 2011 -> SOLD 2016
    Black Discover 125 DTS-i -> 2005

  8. #18
    Rookie rakshatchhillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    delhi
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Best Bike Within 6 Lakh range for Touring and for thrills

    Hi pranav,
    I have been using kawasaki z650, it is a good nimble bike if you like naked then it will be a good option. Since there is no fairing means less heating in city or highway giving an average of nearly 23 in city traffic.
    Do check out this option as used one will fall nearly 4 lacs and it is a bullet proof bike. Pricing is near to that of N400 with less aggressive riding position incase you like more of upright position.
    Good luck

  9. #19
    Rusted
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bangalore/Durgapur
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Best Bike Within 6 Lakh range for Touring and for thrills

    Z650 is a good option, however no fairing would have the biggest challenges on the highway (due to wind-blast) and back to back city traffic as the hot air from the radiator wont be channeled away from your legs by the fairing.
    Kawasaki Ninja 1000 -> 2019
    YZF-R3 -> 2017 -> SOLD 2019
    CBR 250R -> 2017 -> SOLD 2017
    Ninja 650 -> 2016 -> SOLD 2018
    Blue Activa 125 -> 2016
    Black YZF-R15 v2 -> 2011 -> SOLD 2016
    Black Discover 125 DTS-i -> 2005

  10. #20
    Rookie rakshatchhillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    delhi
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Best Bike Within 6 Lakh range for Touring and for thrills

    Yes windblast comes into play if you cruise past 130 on a naked, for which important criteria is what you wish for yourself and your cruIsing speed requirement.
    Although i would like to mention you'll not face heating issues in traffic as much as in any ninja. I have been riding z daily in Delhi summer heat and it is convenient to what i had experienced on a ninja650.N650 has better upper torque and this one is quick on lower ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by hellgate View Post
    Z650 is a good option, however no fairing would have the biggest challenges on the highway (due to wind-blast) and back to back city traffic as the hot air from the radiator wont be channeled away from your legs by the fairing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2018, 10:27 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2018, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-19-2017, 09:11 AM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 10:25 AM
  5. Bike in Range 1 Lakh to 1 Lakh 30000
    By POS in forum What Bike?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •