Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Be smooth with your gear shifts.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Avenger - Utimate buy??

  1. #11
    Rusted prakash_mvpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Muvattupuzha ,Kerala
    Posts
    616
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^he mentioned second hand(used).

  2. #12
    Rusted BANDHAV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ghaziabad
    Posts
    1,789
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prakash_mvpa View Post
    ^he mentioned second hand(used).
    Dude he mentioned second bike.
    [SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/ht66hu.jpg[/SIGPIC]

    Yes, i blog too..

  3. #13
    MG
    MG is offline
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pune, Maharashtra, India
    Posts
    6,894
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psycho 98 View Post
    I love the old avenger 180 coz i cannot even imagine an avenger without a kick start.
    Is that the only reason why you don't like it or there is any other reason because I'm not able to understand the link b/w an absence of kickstarter and not liking a bike.

    Quote Originally Posted by viny View Post
    4. Any discounts or offers? OTR is 75K
    Currently Bajaj is giving finance option at an interest rate of close to 8% which is lower than anything currently available in the market.

    @Bandhav-Instead of me you should have pointed this.

  4. #14
    Rusted BANDHAV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ghaziabad
    Posts
    1,789
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MG_Biker1806 View Post
    @Bandhav-Instead of me you should have pointed this.
    Very rightly pointed out dude, sorry for this.

    Bajaj is offering a very attractive finance scheme @ 7.99%, this is almost half of what normally you will getting the credit facility at in the market. 70% of the on road price of the bike can be funded by the bank.
    So low rate of interest coupled with a low down payment its surely a attractive proposition.
    Please visit the nearest Probiking Showroom for a better understanding.
    [SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/ht66hu.jpg[/SIGPIC]

    Yes, i blog too..

  5. #15
    Rusted prakash_mvpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Muvattupuzha ,Kerala
    Posts
    616
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
    Dude he mentioned second bike.
    O00ps!Sorry!

  6. #16
    Rusted Puneet1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gurgaon
    Posts
    1,713
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
    Bajaj is just trying to provide indian bikers with something on the line of International Bikes.

    And they were thinking the same thought what Honda might have had while not fitting Blades with kick , what Suzuki might have thought of while not fitting Busa & GSXRs with kick and so on.

    @prakash:what do you mean by hard to find?
    dude how can u comapre a busa with a avenger , in indian conditions n on a carb bike a kickstarter makes a lot of sense .who knows when battery might conk out .its a cruiser n for touring where anything can happen in deserted areas . besides many ppl prefer kicking their bike coz 2 them it feels manly

  7. #17
    Addicted
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Delhi|Noida
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puneet1 View Post
    besides many ppl prefer kicking their bike coz 2 them it feels manly

  8. #18
    Rusted BANDHAV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ghaziabad
    Posts
    1,789
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puneet1 View Post
    dude how can u comapre a busa with a avenger , in indian conditions n on a carb bike a kickstarter makes a lot of sense .who knows when battery might conk out .its a cruiser n for touring where anything can happen in deserted areas . besides many ppl prefer kicking their bike coz 2 them it feels manly
    People tends to tour even on sports bike for example Sunny bhai will be doing a grand indian trip on a Yamaha, ann that baby is as prone to any electrical faliure as any other bike. But it doesnt mean that he should get a kick reto fitted into that. And if you dont like the my Busa Avy comparison, you can change busa with harley or an intruder.
    [SIGPIC]http://i42.tinypic.com/ht66hu.jpg[/SIGPIC]

    Yes, i blog too..

  9. #19
    Rusted psycho 98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    KA-05,KA-14
    Posts
    1,002
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MG_Biker1806 View Post
    Is that the only reason why you don't like it or there is any other reason because I'm not able to understand the link b/w an absence of kickstarter and not liking a bike.
    I some how didn't like engine overall coz nothing new in it its the same old P 200 engine. once gain no offence meant

    O.T : Pm me your new number gourab, your old number is with delhi police i presume

  10. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
    Bajaj is just trying to provide indian bikers with something on the line of International Bikes.

    And they were thinking the same thought what Honda might have had while not fitting Blades with kick , what Suzuki might have thought of while not fitting Busa & GSXRs with kick and so on.

    @prakash:what do you mean by hard to find?
    Ahh.. Pick the odd one out..
    Avenger, Karizma, Pulsar 220, RTR

    Avenger right?
    It's a cruiser, you do realize that?

    And whatever Bajaj is trying it's clearly not working that well for them, first the P220, and then the Avenger 200

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Ownership Thread]: Bajaj Avenger - All versions
    By hellraiSEr in forum Motorcycle Ownership Experiences
    Replies: 1696
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 03:27 PM
  2. advice regarding avenger
    By ashishstillthere in forum Help Me!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 06:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •