Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Learn & practice evasive maneuvers.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi There!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi There!

    Hi guys,

    New member from Bangalore. Looking to get back into biking after a several year break. Hoping to score a big bike this year.

    Cheers!

    tEC
    Last edited by xBhp; 04-27-2020, 05:47 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Hi There!

    Hello, and welcome to the family.

    Do let us know the motorcycle that you go for once you do. In case you need any help in picking one out, you can post your query in the 'What Bike' section and the community members will be more than happy to help.

    Stay home. Stay safe.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hi There!

      Originally posted by theEntreriCode View Post
      Hi guys,

      New member from Bangalore. Looking to get back into biking after a several year break. Hoping to score a big bike this year.

      Cheers!

      tEC

      Hi, welcome to xBhp!
      Please let us know more about you.
      A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.

      Weekend Rides Around Kolkata
      My Ride To Sunderbans -
      Hemnagar & Samsernagar
      Saagar Kinare - Bakkhali Calling

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hi There!

        Originally posted by krishna77 View Post
        Hi, welcome to xBhp!
        Please let us know more about you.
        What to say? I work 6 days a week, love photography, cars, bikes, planes, pretty much anything with an engine. Was free once, now I'm married with a job. What to do

        ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

        Originally posted by xBhp View Post
        Hello, and welcome to the family.

        Do let us know the motorcycle that you go for once you do. In case you need any help in picking one out, you can post your query in the 'What Bike' section and the community members will be more than happy to help.

        Stay home. Stay safe.
        Thanks! Was hoping to get a Street Triple/Z900/ZX6R finances and EMI permitting, but now with the Covid situation, not sure. Thinking of Interceptor/GT650/390 ADV; will definitely post when the time is right

        Comment

        Working...
        X