Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like minded biker friends. Join the #16YearsOfxBhpCelebrations click here.

T-shirt
Magazine
Castrol Power 1

Avoid staying around those big vehicles.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: hey riders

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow hey riders

    hey every1 am vivek
    from chandigarh at present in delhi.......
    doing my mba from iipm
    love bike riding and classic rock (pink floyd) and many more and can read 24 into 7
    i ride black karizma and thunderbird........
    been to rekong peo on nh-22 and some other places like tehri dam.
    jyoshi math, gangotri yamnotri,
    will go to leh this tym for sure covering n.h - 22 .......
    longest ride was delhi to rampur nearly 560kms and 14-15 hours....
    RIDE HARD OR STAY AT HOME


    Last edited by vivek.arora85; 02-19-2009 at 02:07 AM. Reason: need to add a quote separately

  2. #2
    Rusted Aryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Delhi/ Shillong
    Posts
    18,673
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Introduction Approved.

    Welcome to xBhp.
    ...in search of that perfect world - My Travel Blog :)

  3. #3
    Addicted gnanesh23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    122
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hai vivek, welcome to xbhp
    Highways gives me a H.I.G.H., Roads the Rhythm of L.I.F.E.

  4. #4
    Rusted born2lead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wroclaw
    Posts
    398
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome to the hood Vivek,

    PS: If its IIPM, Kutub Institutional Area, from you are doing your MBA, then surely at some point or the other you would have seen xBhpians at the xBhp Dhaba near the institute. If not then very soon we are expecting you there.
    I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle.
    Ride often, ride well, have fun.

  5. #5
    Rusted rpmboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    LondoN/Delhi/GGN
    Posts
    773
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vivek.arora85 View Post
    hey every1 am vivek
    from chandigarh at present in delhi.......
    doing my mba from iipm
    love bike riding and classic rock (pink floyd) and many more and can read 24 into 7
    i ride black karizma and thunderbird........
    been to rekong peo on nh-22 and some other places like tehri dam.
    jyoshi math, gangotri yamnotri,
    will go to leh this tym for sure covering n.h - 22 .......
    longest ride was delhi to rampur nearly 560kms and 14-15 hours....
    RIDE HARD OR STAY AT HOME


    hey !! vivek . I m from IIPM too. SS-07-09 batch.
    Nice to see u arnd.
    "BiKiNg in INDIA is like JOGGING in IRAQ ,something may HIT YOU"
    --rpmboy


    "Seniority is NOT how fast u ride ,its in how 'Well' you ride "
    --rpmboy

    ''Bajaj-ing Since 2000 AD''
    --rpmboy


    Ride A Bajaj ? make it big. Join BBIG -- A Social Group of xBhp.com .
    [SIGPIC]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g250/pulsaruday/p.jpg[/SIGPIC]

    Ownerships going strong :-
    Bajaj Chetak 1981...clocking 2,00,000kms+
    Pulsar 150 DTSi 2004...clocking 75,000kms+

  6. #6
    Rusted shadez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    666
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey rider... welcome to xBhp!

  7. #7
    Rusted andy.rebels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pune
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Vivek welcome to Xbhp....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Work to ride and ride to work

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rpmboy View Post
    hey !! vivek . I m from IIPM too. SS-07-09 batch.
    Nice to see u arnd.
    hey rpmboy am from the same batch...........
    and yes nyc to meet some from my own place ......
    n surely keen to c u around

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by born2lead View Post
    Welcome to the hood Vivek,

    PS: If its IIPM, Kutub Institutional Area, from you are doing your MBA, then surely at some point or the other you would have seen xBhpians at the xBhp Dhaba near the institute. If not then very soon we are expecting you there.
    for sure dude love to b a part of free family........
    and guys there is 1 more xperience dat i wud like to share......
    went to jaipur and came back in da same date .......
    without even a power nap.......
    and it ws a gr8 journey.......

Similar Threads

  1. If 2s Company! 2 Riders are a BLAST!!!
    By spiderweb in forum The Tourer
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 05:03 PM
  2. Hi Riders Out There !!!!!!
    By psycho28 in forum Who Are You?
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 03:26 AM
  3. [Photo Feature]: Riders Live On
    By shailay in forum The Tourer
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 02:54 PM
  4. hello riders/members
    By jatin_cbz in forum Who Are You?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 05:27 PM
  5. Hello Fellow Riders
    By suhail_kapoor in forum Who Are You?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 04:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •